Are we sure that Pottersville is worse than Bedford Falls?

Success

As far as we know, Bedford Falls has a bank, a library, a drug store, and a savings & loan.  Wholesome, but kind of a snoozefest.

We only got a glimpse of Pottersville - but the night life was rockin'.  Bars, clubs, more women.  Never a dull moment.

I don't know.  I guess it depends on what mood I'm in, but Pottersville gets kind of a bad rap.  If I was in my 20's or 30's, I'd probably go there, and later, maybe Bedford Falls. If you're familiar w/ the Jersey Shore, it's like the difference between Wildwood and Cape May.

• Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Success said:

As far as we know, Bedford Falls has a bank, a library, a drug store, and a savings & loan.  Wholesome, but kind of a snoozefest.

We only got a glimpse of Pottersville - but the night life was rockin'.  Bars, clubs, more women.  Never a dull moment.

I don't know.  I guess it depends on what mood I'm in, but Pottersville gets kind of a bad rap.  If I was in my 20's or 30's, I'd probably go there, and later, maybe Bedford Falls. If you're familiar w/ the Jersey Shore, it's like the difference between Wildwood and Cape May.

I had a blast growing up in Pottersville.  It might have been better if I spent more time in Bedford Falls. We will never know. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Doc said:

You’d be living in a tenement in Pottersville. In Bedford Falls, you’d have your own home.

Yea, but with a nagging wife, three kids, one of which won't quit playing the piano, and a stairway newel that keeps coming off. 

• Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Traditionally I watch that movie every Christmas season. I would choose Bedford falls.

Thank you. Violet probably gets an abortion in Pottersville and George pays for it! 😔 

14 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Meh.  You want fun, you go to River City.

Pool is where the evil is at... Now billiards,  that's wholesome!

same here the local theater has it twice as well. it's nice to go to the theater once in a while, smell of popcorn, some candy and a pop. but hell, these tv's today along with the sound system make for a good watch. just grab some jiffy pop and have a seat!

19 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Check your local theater listings, some are showing it this season on the big screen.  Our local theater has it twice in the week before Christmas.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.