Anyone else never see

Actually I don't think I ever saw the whole Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi - maybe just parts when it played on TV (?).

I did see the original Star Wars in the theater when I was 13 years old though! :wacko:

Actually I don't think I ever saw the whole Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi - maybe just parts when it played on TV (?).

I did see the original Star Wars in the theater when I was 13 years old though!  :wacko:

340133[/snapback]

That's the same as me. I have no idea what happens in the rest of the movies and frankly, I really don't care.

The first movie was magical to me, and that may be part of the reason why I don't care to see the others.

That's the same as me.  I have no idea what happens in the rest of the movies and frankly, I really don't care.

The first movie was magical to me, and that may be part of the reason why I don't care to see the others.

340140[/snapback]

Only star` wars here as well

I've never seen "Attack of the Clones" and saw "Phantom Menace" only once.

But I have seen the other Star Wars films numerous times and will probably need to rent the first two to be able to follow along with the new one.

Mike

Bits and pieces of most of them on cable somewhere. Never seen any of them all the way through.

Now that it's complete, I may just go on a binge soon and watch the original trilogy, then the first two, then go see Sith in the theater.

I did see the original Star Wars in the theater when I was 13 years old though!  :wacko:

340133[/snapback]

Just wondering, what kind of movies do you like?

I did like the original Star Wars movie, thought the next two sequels were "ok", and have little interest in what is out there now.

I like watching lots of moves, but own very few. :wacko:

I've never seen "Attack of the Clones" and saw "Phantom Menace" only once.

340259[/snapback]

Attack of the Clones

Return of the Clones

Lucas should have named it Send in the Clones and had the theme sung by a CGI Sinatra

I saw the original Star Wars in a movie theater when I was 5. That's it. I hated it the first time and I have successfully managed to not see any of the others in a movie theater and I never watched one second of any of them on TV, VCR or DVD- even by accident. I am just anti-Star Wars all the way I suppose. I have also successfully missed out on everything Star Trek, Battlestar Gallactica and all other related junk.

I saw the original Star Wars in a movie theater when I was 5. That's it. I hated it the first time and I have successfully managed to not see any of the others in a movie theater and I never watched one second of any of them on TV, VCR or DVD- even by accident. I am just anti-Star Wars all the way I suppose. I have also successfully missed out on everything Star Trek, Battlestar Gallactica and all other related junk.

340342[/snapback]

i bet you're a real blast at parties :wacko:

340342[/snapback]

That's great, because obviously if you don't like something when you're 5, you'll never like it for the rest of your life. :wacko:

CW

That's great, because obviously if you don't like something when you're 5, you'll never like it for the rest of your life.  :wacko:

CW

340347[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. I doubt very seriously I liked buffalo wings when I was five.

I've seen them all...but I am NOT a Star Wars geek. Phantom Menace and Return of the Clowns were simply god-awful, in my opinion. That's why I'm not rushing out to see the new one.

Frankly, ever Star Wars sequel was lamer than the last. Sorry, geeks. It's the truth.

PTR

I fell asleep in the theater during Phantom Menace and have caught bits and pieces of Clones on HBO. I will probably rent those two and watch before going to the new one next month maybe. I loved the first three, just haven't gotten into the newer ones yet.

I was thinking the same thing.  I doubt very seriously I liked buffalo wings when I was five.

340355[/snapback]

Or beer...

Just wondering, what kind of movies do you like?

I did like the original Star Wars movie, thought the next two sequels were "ok", and have little interest in what is out there now.

I like watching lots of moves, but own very few.  :wacko:

340300[/snapback]

I like good movies :wacko:

I'm not really totally into any one particular genre - definitely not a big fan of slasher movies or extreme artsy stuff. Not a huge sci-fi fan either, although Star Wars was definitely the bomb when I was 13!

Attack of the Clones

Return of the Clones

Lucas should have named it Send in the Clones and had the theme sung by a CGI Sinatra

340341[/snapback]

Lucas just needed more cowbell, eh? :)

Mike