BLOODBATH 2.0

16 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Can you list the police officers who died on January 6th from the riots at the Capitol? 

So if they didn’t die that day, the treatment of the Capitol police was all good?

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Andy1 said:

So if they didn’t die that day, the treatment of the Capitol police was all good?

There were cases of horrible treatment of the police on 1/6.  

What I have found most interesting is how quickly the Dems/libs in Washington became pro-blue when they had concerns for their safety, v how they demonize law enforcement when it comes to your community or mine.  

Michael Brown comes to mind, where a guy physically assaults a police officer in an attempt to secure his weapon, and becomes a martyr for the liberal cause.  I’d bet many, many law enforcement officials would have appreciated expressions of concern from some of our brave elected officials who found themselves cowering in fear praying some version of law enforcement would come to save them. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What I have found most interesting is how quickly the Dems/libs in Washington became pro-blue when they had concerns for their safety, v how they demonize law enforcement when it comes to your community or mine.  

Michael Brown comes to mind, where a guy physically assaults a police officer in an attempt to secure his weapon, and becomes a martyr for the liberal cause.  I’d bet many, many law enforcement officials would have appreciated expressions of concern from some of our brave elected officials who found themselves cowering in fear praying some version of law enforcement would come to save them. 

The Demo-craps care about political "crimes" committed against the government and their supporters while they view crimes like murder or theft committed against common citizens without concern.  Unless their lack of concern threatens their power in which case they'll feign concern for as long as necessary.  That's why an incursion of the Capitol needs to be dealt with as harshly as possible to send a message that opposition against the rulers will not be tolerated but the 2020 riots that caused billions in damages in countless cities to private property, violence and deaths, was brushed off as no concern.  Unless of course, one of their own got hurt or killed.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The Demo-craps care about political "crimes" committed against the government and their supporters while they view crimes like murder or theft committed against common citizens without concern.  Unless their lack of concern threatens their power in which case they'll feign concern for as long as necessary.  That's why an incursion of the Capitol needs to be dealt with as harshly as possible to send a message that opposition against the rulers will not be tolerated but the 2020 riots that caused billions in damages in countless cities to private property, violence and deaths, was brushed off as no concern.  Unless of course, one of their own got hurt or killed.

Last I checked some guy with horns and no shirt running around the Capitol with thousands of this brainwashed friends trying to disrupt the certification of the electoral college results is a tiny bit different from street violence in the summer of 2020.  

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I have often thought about this too and agree. Libs in some states went too far in the wrong direction on the whole reforming/defunding police issue. Everyone wants police to keep them safe. Some just want them to do a very difficult job better. Response to issues like this seem to swing on a pendulum rather than find common sense in the center. 

On the other side of the coin, republicans have traditionally been pro law enforcement, yet many seem to minimize or ignore the abuse and assault on the police that day. Trump is honoring those criminals like they are some sort of heros. 

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I support of arresting people who committed crimes, and  reasonable prison sentences being doled out.  Societally speaking, it seems there is a transition to getting people back on the streets, movement away from jail time, and a pushback against punitive sentences.   That doesn’t seem to be the norm in Washington.  

• Agree 3

10 hours ago, Andy1 said:

If no one died that day then why did Dems lie about it?  Remember it was an insurrection? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

I have often thought about this too and agree. Libs in some states went too far in the wrong direction on the whole reforming/defunding police issue. Everyone wants police to keep them safe. Some just want them to do a very difficult job better. Response to issues like this seem to swing on a pendulum rather than find common sense in the center. 

On the other side of the coin, republicans have traditionally been pro law enforcement, yet many seem to minimize or ignore the abuse and assault on the police that day. Trump is honoring those criminals like they are some sort of heros. 

Hey Andy--I think that's fair, the part about some republicans/conservatives and the police that day.  I've had more than a few conversations with friends about that. 

However, having watched protests, some with substantial violence, looting and burning by liberal protestors over the past several decades, most seemingly endorsed or supported by liberals, I can understand on some level why that happens.   Witness COVID, with the fate humanity hanging in the balance, and mass protests across the country...crickets.    

As for Trump looking to pardon 1.6 prisoners, that's politics.  It will move some people to support him, and others to outright reject him.  

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There is no argument.  Learn context.  And full sentences.

You could hear yourself making those statements, couldn't you?