The cult does not care about kids - enough w the bs

On 2/2/2023 at 8:23 AM, BillStime said:

🎯

Leading cause of death of children 0-19 is "Unintentional Injury". Those are motor vehicle crashes, falls, fires and burns, drowning, poisonings and aspirations. In 2023, the leading cause of death for that age group is Covid-19. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Leading cause of death of children 0-19 is "Unintentional Injury". Those are motor vehicle crashes, falls, fires and burns, drowning, poisonings and aspirations. In 2023, the leading cause of death for that age group is Covid-19. 

Bikes, skateboards, the bathtub, pool, Sunday ride, crap under your kitchen sink all things that put more kids in the ER than the second.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The NRA has to get you some data after February 20, 2020.

it is interesting the ACTUAL CDC does not  have said data available after 2020.  

silly hill to fall on. 

accidental vs intentional.

and yes. if you been paying attention. the young bangers are the worst and violent. trying to prove their worth.

Edited by Chris farley

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

it is interesting the ACTUAL CDC does not  have said data available after 2020.  

silly hill to fall on. 

accidental vs intentional.

and yes. if you been paying attention. the young bangers are the worst and violent. trying to prove their worth.

So, every media source listed above - is lying to you?

• Haha (+1) 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^ could read past the headline and see those MEDIA sites were talking intentional.  IE, Homicide.  VS unintentional.  ^^^^^^^

Maybe some basic critical thinking skills when dealing with Media thats wrong more than correct.

they even do almost free online classes. maybe a basic statistic class?  basic problem solving?  

But then again. its @BillStime

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ could read past the headline and see those MEDIA sites were talking intentional.  IE, Homicide.  VS unintentional.  ^^^^^^^

Maybe some basic critical thinking skills when dealing with Media thats wrong more than correct.

they even do almost free online classes. maybe a basic statistic class?  basic problem solving?  

But then again. its @BillStime

Basic critical thinking and billsy don't belong in the same sentence. Projection and memes is all that's in the playbook.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The NRA has to get you some data after February 20, 2020.

Considering the data I posted is DIRECLTY from the CDC and their data ONLY GOES TO 2020, not sure what to tell ya. 

But keep HOPING firearms are the leading cause of kids deaths. 

Maybe if you gave a crap about gang violence being the reason most of the firearm deaths in kids happen... 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Considering the data I posted is DIRECLTY from the CDC and their data ONLY GOES TO 2020, not sure what to tell ya. 

But keep HOPING firearms are the leading cause of kids deaths. 

Maybe if you gave a crap about gang violence being the reason most of the firearm deaths in kids happen... 

I don't have to HOPE as I am not the one defending the indefensible.  Like I said, you best get the NRA to get you updated talking points.

But according to those tracking gun violence today - Gun Violence Archive - in 2022 guns were the leading cause of death in kids in the U.S.

The Gun Violence Archive recorded 1,676 child gun deaths in 2022, the highest number ever recorded.  

Mark Bryant, co-founder and executive director of The Gun Violence Archive, said last year was the first time gun violence was the leading cause of death in children, ahead of car accidents and cancer.

"It's several items. There are more guns available. If you have more guns, you’re going to have more guns stolen. You’re going to have more guns that owners fail to properly stow... so they’re easier to steal," Bryant said when asked about reasons for the increase of gun violence involving children.

"You’re going to have more kids – young kids – that find guns that dad thinks are hidden and they’re not... You know, a 4-year-old boy knows exactly where they are," he added.

Hilarious to watch the cult trip over themselves to attack me.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't have to HOPE as I am not the one defending the indefensible.  Like I said, you best get the NRA to get you updated talking points.

But according to those tracking gun violence today - Gun Violence Archive - in 2022 guns were the leading cause of death in kids in the U.S.

To be fair, you put a pretty big target on your back, but continue to do you i guess.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This is the same people (Gun Violence Archive) who count gang shootings as "mass shootings"? 

I'm posting links from the CDC. That's all. That's what I'll go with on information. 

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

This is the same people (Gun Violence Archive) who count gang shootings as "mass shootings"? 

I'm posting links from the CDC. That's all. That's what I'll go with on information. 

Gun violence - is gun violence - no matter how you spin it.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Shannon Watts is a moron ! Many GOP policies will combat “ gun violence “ . Namely cracking down on you know, CRIMINALS - and locking them up! These things are anathema to Libs, unfortunately. Their only definition of “ bad people” are Trump, Caucasians and Republicans. What a screwed up party of lamebrains the Dems are ! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Dude cannot grasp intentional like homicide, from accidental.  its got an agenda to push.

and obama and the FBI changed the definition to include the shootings that are gang related.

They dont care that the majority of victims of gun crime are POC from the gang related gun crime. they only discuss when its some well off folks that make the national news or fit a certain agenda.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What a mess

interesting what triggers the left to anger?  and what they will ignore to be on the perceived winning team.

while claiming to be tolerant

Edited by Chris farley

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

interesting what triggers the left to anger?  and what they will ignore to be on the perceived winning team.

while claiming to be tolerant

And I direct you to this thread:

Who is tolerant?

Not a day passes when another religious nut job rapes or abuses a kid.

gtfoh 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 4:47 PM, Boatdrinks said:

Shannon Watts is a moron ! Many GOP policies will combat “ gun violence “ . Namely cracking down on you know, CRIMINALS - and locking them up! These things are anathema to Libs, unfortunately. Their only definition of “ bad people” are Trump, Caucasians and Republicans. What a screwed up party of lamebrains the Dems are ! 

Hoax. 

On 3/2/2023 at 8:18 AM, BillStime said:

What a mess

Are they praying for a cure for her heart disease or or her diabetes?  This comes from a churchgoing person and a believer.  Her best bet isn't to ask for a miracle.  It's to use tools that God has given her to do such things as exercise restraint and to lay off the hot dogs and the Chef Boyardee. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Gotta love these red state hell holes

And the cults response? 

And not a peep out of @Big Blitz.

Shocker

What a disgusting conclusion to reach on a story that is about something much much worse then whether or not this girl could have got an abortion.  As insane as that is.  Are you freaking high?  Are you about to lose it all in the Stock Market?   Great Depression II.   

Aborting babies is wrong no matter the circumstance of the pregnancy.  

Find me another incidence like this in MO where all these … “Little girls forced to go thru pregnancy…” 

Yea that’s what we want.  

We would probably want to know as any sane person would, who in the ***k were these psychos and please throw them all in jail.   

• Disagree 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

What a disgusting conclusion to reach on a story that is about something much much worse then whether or not this girl could have got an abortion.  

Aborting babies is wrong no matter the circumstance of the pregnancy.  

Is it much worse?  How would you know counselor q?  Maybe a living reminder of a traumatic event IS the worst thing for some people that suffer horrific trauma.  Maybe stop pushing your beliefs on others and mind your own business.   Wearing masks for a little bit was communism to you but telling a woman what to do with what's in her body is totally fine.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Is it much worse?  How would you know counselor q?  Maybe a living reminder of a traumatic event IS the worst thing for some people that suffer horrific trauma.  Maybe stop pushing your beliefs on others and mind your own business.   Wearing masks for a little bit was communism to you but telling a woman what to do with what's in her body is totally fine.  

HOLY ^%$#ing HYPOCRISY!

15 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

HOLY ^%$#ing HYPOCRISY!

Suuure.   Point out what hypocrisy you're referring to.  Please enlighten me.   My bet is you'll verbally vomit a lame attempt to cry about covid or trans craziness.  While being ok with deciding what a woman does with what's in her body.