BOMBGATE: The J6 DNC/RNC Pipe Bomber(s): Bomb sniffing dog missed DNC bomb at 9:50 am on J6.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It's amazing how disinterested libs are in finding out who is this insurrectionist...

All the people making all the noise on these incidents are professional organizers paid through funds channeled through various NGO's.  Nobody is paying them to make noise about this one.  So there is no interest.  Everything is scripted, directed, and orchestrated by The Party with the media providing the necessary coverage to magnify the event.  Nothing is grassroots outrage or spontaneous.  

• Agree 4

40 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All the people making all the noise on these incidents are professional organizers paid through funds channeled through various NGO's.  Nobody is paying them to make noise about this one.  So there is no interest.  Everything is scripted, directed, and orchestrated by The Party with the media providing the necessary coverage to magnify the event.  Nothing is grassroots outrage or spontaneous.  

There's no noise because they know it was an inside job.

• Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Doc said:

Was it Ray Epps?

No. Ray has an alibi.  While the bombs were bein placed, Roy was in town encouraging protester to go into the capital. Its on video tape too.  Could be his son or one of his cronies I suppose.

What about the guy on the scaffold with the bull horn telling people to go in. Has he been caught yet?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Leftists still aren't demanding to find out who this is and bring him or her to justice?

Gee, I wonder why?

lmao - seriously - what have we to lose?

This talking point is absolutely pathetic.

Democrats could care less if you throw Joe in jail if he broke the law…

Now you freaks, on the other hand, continue to tell us that Trump is above the law.

Idiots - you know that right? 

44 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

No. Ray has an alibi.  While the bombs were bein placed, Roy was in town encouraging protester to go into the capital. Its on video tape too.  Could be his son or one of his cronies I suppose.

What about the guy on the scaffold with the bull horn telling people to go in. Has he been caught yet?

Ah, my bad.  Must have been another of their inside men.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Nope. Nor has the fence cutter guy who cut and rolled up dozens of yards of restricted area fencing.

It's all so strange!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Westside said:

Lack of input by the commie left is quite telling. It’s almost like they know they are full of schiff!

Yep.

Just leave Ray Epps, the megaphone dude directing people into the Capitol and the pipe bomber alone!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/26/2023 at 9:20 AM, Doc said:

It's amazing how disinterested libs are in finding out who is this insurrectionist...

Still no interest that he got away with it.

I wonder why?

I don't think the answer will be amazing at all...pretty simple really.