BOMBGATE: The J6 DNC/RNC Pipe Bomber(s): Bomb sniffing dog missed DNC bomb at 9:50 am on J6.

All whistle-blowers must be believed!

Well here's an FBI whistleblower saying his team was pulled back from the field investigating a legit pipe bomber lead.

Why?

Seems like there's an investigation to be initiated here.

I'm sure the left is eager to apprehend the suspect who could have hurt or killed the VP.  ^_^

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Ray Epps  was the J6 pipe bomber- Prove Me Wrong

At least your theory accounts for why nobody has been arrested.

I'm thinking the FBI or Secret Service should hire the women out to do laundry to perform security sweeps as apparently her ability to identify dangerous devices and objects  is much greater than the agents assigned to that detail.    

• 1 month later...

Leftists seem a little less than enthusiastic about demanding that the insurrectionist caught on video planting the bomb be brought to justice.

The pipe bomber and Epps. Two maga scum the left doesn't seem to care much about. 

I wonder why?

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We have a human being captured on video planting a bomb at DNC HQ in DC. The FBI has been looking for this individual for over two years and.....bupkis.

And leftist morons like @Gene Frenkle can't reach into their Russia bag of tricks on this one so instead we get the next best thing...

COnSpirAcy!

Thanks for never disappointing. Ever.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Grandmas and misfits who strolled between the velvet ropes and left on their own accord?

The FBI will track you down, charge you and punish you waaay beyond your alleged crimes.

The dude or gal who left a pipe bomb at the DNC?

The most prolific and powerful law enforcement agency ever known to the world is baffled for 2+ years.

Makes perfect sense.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1