BOMBGATE: The J6 DNC/RNC Pipe Bomber(s): Bomb sniffing dog missed DNC bomb at 9:50 am on J6.

Just now, I am the egg man said:

Speculating “what if” on contrived civil wars, I’ll leave that to the experts.

But, I will add I am aware of one about 160 yrs. ago that achieved its rightful objective, so there’s that.

what is the rightful objective now.  cut to the chase...

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what is the rightful objective now.  cut to the chase...

There’s no civil war going on that I’m aware of.

I’ll google to check.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what if...c'mon lenny

Hey Squiggy, it’s been fun, but, the Lakers game is close and the 4 qtr. is starting, so I’m done playing tag. Later.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, I am the egg man said:

Hey Squiggy, it’s been fun, but, the Lakers game is close and the 4 qtr. is starting, so I’m done playing tag. Later.

thanks lenny, you got a live feed in russia?  good for u.  more intel for your posts....

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/david-lander-dead-squiggy-laverne-shirley-was-73-1294535/

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Was there any explanation at all given as to why she left the Capitol that morning?  Or if anyone was disciplined for the stunning incompetence in not noticing the "pipe bombs"?

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Those damn rascally gallows constructors....

FBI can't find them either.

:lol:

I pointed this out to the lemmings here multiple times.

I still don't know if they understand it.

Those damn rascally gallows constructors....

FBI can't find them either.

At that size and with that construction, they'd have been better-served asking Pence to hang himself...

1 hour ago, Doc said:

At that size and with that construction, they'd have been better-served asking Pence to hang himself...

There's capitol surveillance video of the 3 or 4 people who constructed this around 6 am on j6 btw.

FBI still perplexed 3+ years later though.

The best law enforcement agency in world history!

Edited by BillsFanNC

There's video from capitol surveillance video of the 3 or 4 people who constructed this around 6 am on j6 btw.

FBI still perplexed 3+ years later though.

The best law enforcement agency in world history!

After thinking about it, I know why they haven't gone after them: because they know it wasn't serious.  That thing couldn't hang a dwarf, much less a full-grown person.  And it says "this is art" right on it. 

Now the "pipe bomber" is a different story.  Kammy going to DNC HQ for no reason whatsoever is suspicious enough, but them not noticing there was a "pipe bomb" in their sweep of the premises?  And then not being able to find the "bomber" despite knowing their license plate number?

• Like (+1) 1

After the SS missed it sitting in plain sight while sweeping the building because Kamala Harris inexplicably needed to  visit DNC HQ on J6.

Useful idiots are so useful to commies.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1