NFL Week 8: Around the NFL - Post about Sunday games not including the Bills - open at 8:36 AM

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

If both teams play at their best we win. If we play like we did in the second half tonight we lose.

Maybe. Why do you assume the other team always is going to play their best game tho?

It's like if the Bills play their C- game, the other team MUST play their A+ game?

It doesn't work like that.

Edited by Big Turk

19 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Maybe. Why do you assume the other team always is going to play their best game tho?

It's like if the Bills play their C- game, the other team MUST play their A+ game?

It doesn't work like that.

In order to beat us, most teams will have to be at their best and us completely off colour for the entire game. Some won’t even be good enough then, but the 49ers would be.

11 hours ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

And so others know, it’s already down to +1100. They have 4th best odds to win it all behind bills, eagles and chiefs. They’re ahead of the Vikings, ravens, cowboys and bengals. Vegas knows. But sure just keep saying that Jimmy G will stop them from getting there. Bills vs 49ers is basically my worst nightmare for so many reasons. 

Nice! I got on them last week when they were 3-4 to win the NFC at +650. They were a pleasure to watch yesterday. I'm excited to see them with Deebo in there as well as Juszczyk, also a big part of what they do. Shanahan to me is one of the top coaches in the league and he's got all the toys now.

15 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Raiders should've stayed with Rich Bisacchia. 

I always hate the hiring of retread coaches. McDaniels first outing as a head coach was not good. Then he quit on the Colts before he even started. The Raiders should be his third and final chance. He’s blowing it spectacularly. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.