Trump vs. DeSantis, who is your man?

Tiberius

Trump vs DeSantis   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your choice to lead the GOP?

• Trump
    • DeSantis

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/trump-desantis-endorsement-republican-big-mistake

Former President Donald Trump fired off a foreboding Truth on Sunday night, reacting to a Washington Examiner exclusive that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is recording a robocall for a Republican candidate whom Trump has rejected.

That candidate is Joe O’Dea, the underdog Senate contender in Colorado who is trailing Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) in public opinion polls and last week made waves when he vowed to "actively campaign against" Trump and spoke favorably of other party heavyweights, including DeSantis.

Sharing the article written by Washington Examiner senior political correspondent David Drucker on his Truth Social platform, Trump added a brief message. "A BIG MISTAKE!" Trump said in all capital letters.

• Haha (+1) 1

Given all the bias & hate against Trump i would say it would be better to go with Desantis because there has been so much BS & lies put out in the media made up in some cases out of the shear hatred for him that i'm not sure he can do any good in another election there is just to much stuff surrounding him .

But with that being said i think his policy's were much better than anything this wing nut that;s in office now has dreamt up & then the BS lies about this thanksgiving being better than last years & the fiscal year 2021 being really good WOW this guy needs to back away from the crack pipe .

The big thing with either candidate the left is trying to be so sensitive to everyones wants & put the actual things the country needs to the side in order to get what the agenda calls for . 

Any one that speaks their mind or that has a strong opinion will be made to look like the bad guy because those on the other side had their balls cut off as youngsters and are afraid to speak the harsh reality of truth or see it when it stares them right in the face & that is a huge reason why the never Trumpers & the hate for the man exists so .

As i have said in the past & will stick to Trump could do him self a world of good if he would just shut up once in a while but just like some here they continue to run there mouths and in some ways (some folks more than others) prove the stupidity that lies with in .. 

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Given all the bias & hate against Trump i would say it would be better to go with Desantis because there has been so much BS & lies put out in the media made up in some cases out of the shear hatred for him that i'm not sure he can do any good in another election there is just to much stuff surrounding him .

But with that being said i think his policy's were much better than anything this wing nut that;s in office now has dreamt up & then the BS lies about this thanksgiving being better than last years & the fiscal year 2021 being really good WOW this guy needs to back away from the crack pipe .

The big thing with either candidate the left is trying to be so sensitive to everyones wants & put the actual things the country needs to the side in order to get what the agenda calls for . 

Any one that speaks their mind or that has a strong opinion will be made to look like the bad guy because those on the other side had their balls cut off as youngsters and are afraid to speak the harsh reality of truth or see it when it stares them right in the face & that is a huge reason why the never Trumpers & the hate for the man exists so .

As i have said in the past & will stick to Trump could do him self a world of good if he would just shut up once in a while but just like some here they continue to run there mouths and in some ways (some folks more than others) prove the stupidity that lies with in .. 

You are blaming the media for what a POS Trump is? Come on, you think that POS is a good man? I feel bad for you. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The GOP primary won't have Dems 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

DeSantis can't win. If he pisses off Trump, it's over for him. 

Doesn't matter.  When the Dems replace Kammy, much less for a white guy, it's over for them.

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

DeSantis can't win. If he pisses off Trump, it's over for him. 

I think you're over estimating the power Trump might wield as time passes and the 2024 primary season begins.  The way I see it the shelf life on his act has expired and I don't see how he'll continue to hold influence over his base as more suitable candidates present their case for the nomination. 

26 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think you're over estimating the power Trump might wield as time passes and the 2024 primary season begins.  The way I see it the shelf life on his act has expired and I don't see how he'll continue to hold influence over his base as more suitable candidates present their case for the nomination. 

Trump is King of the GOP. He will crush all challengers 

His cult won't sit by and watch a usurper take his throne 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Trump is King of the GOP. He will crush all challengers 

His cult won't sit by and watch a usurper take his throne 

Respectfully disagree.  And based on our current trajectory the country will need a more centrist leader to get through the tough times ahead and not some polarizing figure on the left or right. 

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Respectfully disagree.  And based on our current trajectory the country will need a more centrist leader to get through the tough times ahead and not some polarizing figure on the left or right. 

Biden is centrist. Not sure there is a centrist on you guys side. Nor can one win, with Trump after them