Covid Protocols 2023

18 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Not sure why this was on my Twitter feed AND will admit I am certain it is real but I think this lady is real and crazy. I think it might be Joe Fergusons kid. 

The Twitter bio trifecta:

Pronouns

Pride flag

BLM

You can immediately disregard anyone with those three boxes checked, but she goes one step beyond and states that she's a "strong believer in science"

Oh well there's an instant ticket to credibility town...

:lol:

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I just can’t see us doing shut downs again they’re going to say that they got everyone vaccinated that they could and we’re going to press on

Unless you get a major unforeseen surge again which is highly doubtful.  One thing the shutdowns did do is allow understaffed hospitals to pull additional nurses from doctor's offices and ambulatory centers to those hospitals with that initial surge.  

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Unless you get a major unforeseen surge again which is highly doubtful.  One thing the shutdowns did do is allow understaffed hospitals to pull additional nurses from doctor's offices and ambulatory centers to those hospitals with that initial surge.  

There was a catch 22 on the doc

During Covid I dated a nurse who worked two shifts a day sucks. I know nobody should have to do that and whenever Covid hit she had to pick one hospital and stick to it lowering the amount of money that she could make and they did and reimburse her for having to do that.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You can immediately disregard anyone with those three boxes checked, but she goes one step beyond and states that she's a "strong believer in political science"

Oh well there's an instant ticket to credibility town...

:lol:

Fixed.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

During Covid I dated a nurse who worked two shifts a day sucks. I know nobody should have to do that and whenever Covid hit she had to pick one hospital and stick to it lowering the amount of money that she could make and they did and reimburse her for having to do that.

worse yet is getting sick and dying. happened to thousands of healthcare workers.  or suicide.  Or watching many people die.  happened to any healthcare worker on the front line.  double shifts and lost income were much less traumatic.

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

worse yet is getting sick and dying. happened to thousands of healthcare workers.  or suicide.  Or watching many people die.  happened to any healthcare worker on the front line.  double shifts and lost income were much less traumatic.

It was a dark time I had to listen to a lot of bad things that happened on the job felt so bad for her

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Did or did not?  I do know burnout among hospital personnel became a major problem leading to even more understaffing exasperating the problem.  

• Like (+1) 1