Covid Protocols 2023

Get ready for the next health "concern" created by government. Disease X is on the way. 

Sky News on Twitter: "UK scientists have begun developing vaccines as insurance against a new pandemic caused by an unknown "Disease X". The work is being done at the government's high-security Porton Down laboratory complex in Wiltshire. @SkyNewsThomas has more 👇 https://t.co/YH3fdfgQ7u https://t.co/eBk0WkAE5Y" / X

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

How often do you beat your wife?

What is the leading question fallacy?

A complex question is a fallacy in which the answer to a given question presupposes a prior answer to a prior question. Also known as (or closely related to) a loaded question, a trick question, a leading question, the fallacy of the false question, and the fallacy of many questions.

Here's a better example:  Why do MAGA's cheat and lie so much?

I gave specific examples and you came back with a general smear. If I was wrong you would have come up with the third option but since you know I am correct you argue stupidity 

• Thank you (+1) 1

...  "FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. ...

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I do miss them in one sense.

Useful idiot ID. 

If anything, the Masking outs the current thing and partisan hacks amongst us.   and when you do see them (usually at target), they have very angry eyes.

just better to avoid.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Wake up babe, new variant just dropped…

I looked at the CNN website a few days ago for the first time ever, just to see what kind of things they post and report on these days, and I would just have to describe it as hyper-sensationalism. 

The headline story reads as this 

"Trump's surrender at Fulton county jail will be different from other inmates"

And 

"Another angry country song is being hailed by conservatives" 

It's bizarre 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

Wake up babe, new variant just dropped…

You know they're going to bring back this insanity, right?

And you'll have scenes like the one below in record numbers with worse outcomes.

Which is exactly the goal.

• Like (+1) 1