Covid Protocols 2023

Just now, redtail hawk said:

I guess I just expected everyone would want to do their part to protect their friends and neighbors.  Silly me....

I personally got it fairly badly very early on. 

Natural immunity. 

That worked for the rest of the time. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So this every man for himself attitude has infected me as well.  Carpe diem.

We are an individualistic society.  Our country isn't a big happy commune. It's always been this way, it's always been every man for himself. It's the natural order of things. 

You have to look out for yourself, keep yourself fit, informed. not put that burden on your neighbors or worse yet look to the government to protect you. 

This whole attitude that we all have to get vaccinated to protect our neighbors is very very Marxist. That message is a tool and hat was used by the very few to try and control the very many. 

You try to portray yourself as a smart person, why would you fall for such foolishness 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Imagine your doc is Quack MD, and he advises you on the vaccine after swallowing the loads of these charlatans. 

@redtail hawk Quack MD, who didn't watch the above video certainly swallowed the loads of Fauci and Wallensky, two "experts" who said, in the above video, that the vaccine stops transmission. 

The "experts" lied. Again.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

@redtail hawk Quack MD, who didn't watch the above video certainly swallowed the loads of Fauci and Wallensky, two "experts" who said, in the above video, that the vaccine stops transmission. 

The "experts" lied. Again.

and you swallow donnies load.  Is it good?  You're a disgusting pos.  as point of reference., I've never swallowed a load.  like me some nice (females)...but never a load.   F'in loser.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 3

41 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Still waiting for a definitive study on the effectiveness or lack thereof of masks in covid.  C'mon geniuses.  You made it sound so obvious.  Where's the beef?

Even though you're a chicken we all know you'll just parrot whatever faucii says, 

Multi talented fowl, aren't you 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Even though you're a chicken we all know you'll just parrot whatever faucii says, 

Multi talented fowl, aren't you 

Will he parrot Fauci when he said masks were useless or when he said they're essential?

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Seems you don't have any talent at all...certainly not in logic

Maybe that's why you like being battered so much 😂

Bawk bawk 😂

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Seems you don't have any talent at all...certainly not in logic

To answer your question, I'd say it's a personal choice. Like wearing underwear. If you feel comfortable wearing underwear, do so, if you feel more free without it, all the power to ya. 

Just don't support govt underwear mandates, that's ludacris. 

There are some instances where I wear a mask, then other times where I don't feel it's necessary. 

Hope that helps, bawk bawk 

Edited by TSOL

18 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

The entire pandemic response was and is a work in progress.  No one was purposefully misleading the public.  The science hadn't been done.  There were no textbooks.  So they went with what was done in the past.  I've still not seen anything definitive on masks.  Too lazy to look it up right now but if you provide a link we all might learn something.

Many politicians were purposely misleading the public in order to appear to be "doing something". The fact that you don't realize that is sad and pathetic. Newsome and Whitmer were literally doing the very things they would not allow others to do. So do you believe that these politicians made laws to protect people and felt entitled to threaten the very lives of the people they were elected to protect, or do you think they made laws that them look strong?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Many politicians were purposely misleading the public in order to appear to be "doing something". The fact that you don't realize that is sad and pathetic. Newsome and Whitmer were literally doing the very things they would not allow others to do. So do you believe that these politicians made laws to protect people and felt entitled to threaten the very lives of the people they were elected to protect, or do you think they made laws that them look strong?

How often do you beat your wife?

What is the leading question fallacy?

A complex question is a fallacy in which the answer to a given question presupposes a prior answer to a prior question. Also known as (or closely related to) a loaded question, a trick question, a leading question, the fallacy of the false question, and the fallacy of many questions.

Here's a better example:  Why do MAGA's cheat and lie so much?

Edited by redtail hawk

Quack MD!!!

The science hadn't been done!

You're damn right it hadn't.

But that didn't stop the "experts" from telling us definitively and repeatedly that the vaccine stops virus transmission.

You're a complete and total hack.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Quack MD!!!

The science hadn't been done!

You're damn right it hadn't.

But that didn't stop the "experts" from telling us definitively and repeatedly that the vaccine stops virus transmission.

You're a complete and total hack.

getting a look inside your head and it ain't pretty