Bills vs Chiefs replayed on NFL Network - 2022-10-18 20:00 EDT

Punching Bag

Tuesday, October 18

08:00 PM EDT

Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs

https://www.nfl.com/network/schedule/1666051200

Especially for those who could not see game due to dispute between TV Station group owner and Verizon FIOS.

I am surprised with it being the game of the week it took this long to schedule it. Lots of interconference games were already scheduled.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Tuesday, October 18

08:00 PM EDT

Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs

https://www.nfl.com/network/schedule/1666051200

Especially for those who could not see game due to dispute between TV Station group owner and Verizon FIOS.

I am surprised with it being the game of the week it took this long to schedule it. Lots of interconference games were already scheduled.

Thanks for this!  I feel like Scrooge awaking on Christmas day.  "I haven't missed it!"

Love watching the replay as you can zero in on certain things with already knowing the outcome.

Holding call on Davis was really tiki taki on Singletarys run on the 2nd drive. Had to settle for a FG.

The fumble by Josh and McKenzie was a well designed play but poorly executed. Also not sure why Dorsey went away from what was working on the opening drive. Josh also settled for a short pass to DS and missed seeing Diggs running open for an easy TD the play before the fumble.

McKenzie drop on the TD drive before half was bad. Gotta make that easy catch. 
Bills Oline did a nice job run blocking and pass protecting overall.

Defensive scheme before halftime still makes me angry. Way too easy again.

Also two of the Chiefs biggest plays were from YAC on some very poor tackling in the secondary.

Edited by TFBillsfan

19 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Anyone talking about taking a safety at the end must have bet KC +3.

Looking at you Romo.

yeah that was bizarre.  I remember telling my dad, who was over at my house watching the game with us, “why the hell would we take a safety here?  I know it would run time off the clock but there’s a lot of opportunity for something to go wrong”.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.