Week 6, 10/16/2022, Bills v. Chefs GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Josh is soooooo special. Clutch too. Amazing. He and Mahomes are the best now, for sure, and he was better today.

Milano impresses me yet again

Johnson really struggled at times yet came with THE defensive play of the game.

OL deserves some credit. They had their bad moments for sure, but sometimes Josh had all day, and the run game sure worked in that 1st half. 3rd and one though...

Dawkins got beat by 55 way too often, but otherwise they had a good game.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Lawson has outplayed AJE and Basham lately. We need at least one of those two younger guys to make their presence felt. They’ve been too quiet.

Don't forget The Kair Elam interception in the end zone was made possible by Boogie Basham's pursuit of/pressure on Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, scuba guy said:

Has to be Milano with great open field tackles 

Sideline to Sideline tackling machine

It was painfully obvious how much Milano means to this D…the man was absolutely on fire today, and was tackling with extra mustard—making guys pay left and right. Also had a few near sacks to boot. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

It was painfully obvious how much Milano means to this D…the man was absolutely on fire today, and was tackling with extra mustard—making guys pay left and right. Also had a few near sacks to boot. 

I agree. Milano made multiple sure handed tackles that otherwise would have been big gains. He helped force the game ending interception. He showed tremendous closing speed and was flying all over the field. So many played well today. Going to be a wonderful two weeks going forward.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think Dorsey for sure. Forces Kansas City to overload by pounding the rock, changes plans to beat the blitz and then changed again when KC goes back to zone. 

Definitely like the adjustments and the new wrinkles in the offense this year:

1. Getting Allen some underneath and quick plays.

2. Moving Diggs around to get better matchups. 

Number 2 is especially something I wanted to see last year.

Also just the way they're dealing with it. No way celebration, and continuing the focus because the job isn't finished.

Edited by y2zipper
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.