Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mark of a good leader is surrounding himself with quality people. Both Biden and Trump get brain farts because they are too old. The difference is Trump is PT Barnum. He is too arrogant and controlling to hire anyone but family and yes men. Thats why he had over 40 convicted felons come from his administration with double that to come. Fuel that with his own legal and mental acuity items and he is just dangerous. Don’t think he won’t be found guilty for classified doc hiding/sharing AND multiple counts of defrauding the election. I wish they would televise these trials so he couldn’t spin room them outside the court. So when that happens who will the GOP trot out to run that won’t anger their base because the 14th amendment will have to be invoked. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Locomark said:

The mark of a good leader is surrounding himself with quality people. Both he and Trump are not healthy. The difference is Trump is too arrogant to hire anyone but family and yes men because he thinks he is somehow a global all topic savant. Bottom line is Trump wouldn’t even survive leading a stock market public company because a board would boot his ass for constant negligence. Biden is solely getting elected because he is a moderate. The GOP won’t win unless they find their way back toward the middle again. 

Agree with you about Trump. On the other hand, after three years, which of Biden’s appointees inspire confidence in you? 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Locomark said:

The mark of a good leader is surrounding himself with quality people. Both he and Trump are not healthy. The difference is Trump is too arrogant to hire anyone but family and yes men because he thinks he is somehow a global all topic savant. Bottom line is Trump wouldn’t even survive leading a stock market public company because a board would boot his ass for constant negligence. Biden is solely getting elected because he is a moderate. The GOP won’t win unless they find their way back toward the middle again. 

Biden WAS a moderate decades ago.

He, or more accurately those running the executive branch, are governing as radical leftists.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Locomark said:

The mark of a good leader is surrounding himself with quality people. Both Biden and Trump get brain farts because they are too old. The difference is Trump is PT Barnum. He is too arrogant and controlling to hire anyone but family and yes men. Thats why he had over 40 convicted felons come from his administration with double that to come. Fuel that with his own legal and mental acuity items and he is just dangerous. Don’t think he won’t be found guilty for classified doc hiding/sharing AND multiple counts of defrauding the election. I wish they would televise these trials so he couldn’t spin room them outside the court. So when that happens who will the GOP trot out to run that won’t anger their base because the 14th amendment will have to be invoked. 

So then Joke isn't a good leader.  I agree.  And he's senile and feckless and the world sees it.

• Like (+1) 2

DEMS telling us that Nicky is the one.  

BIDEN should be deciding what flavor pudding to have, not what the president of the USA does.

Hard to ignore Bidens Pedo Vibe with all the videos of him sniffing and touching little kids.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

DEMS telling us that Nicky is the one.  

BIDEN should be deciding what flavor pudding to have, not what the president of the USA does.

Hard to ignore Bidens Pedo Vibe with all the videos of him sniffing and touching little kids.

Showering with his daughter is the one that skeeves me out.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because some posters are nothing more than Twitter (umm, X) repost monkeys, I will read and quote the article for their benefit:

“The cruelty is astounding,” Biden said.

“[It’s] an affront to a woman’s dignity, being told by extreme politicians to wait to get sicker and sicker to the point where her life may be in danger before you can get the care you need. That cruel reality is a result of extreme Republicans who for years made it their mission to end the Roe v. Wade decision,” he claimed.

Ooh, the senility!!

• Haha (+1) 1