Lets talk about the 3 big firsts today.

PrimeTime101

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I thought it was going to be Einstein talking about 1st downs that the bills gave up.

Bless your heard.

Lmao!!! I thought it might be how the Bills are costing Allen the MVP by removing him from the 4th quarters of games.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I had mentioned during the game that Shakir and Cook both had their first TDs today. Good call on Elam, forgot about that. He had a pretty rough day otherwise, Pickens was getting open on him all day. Overall I think he's gonna be a good one but there'll be days like today for sure 

Shakir lives up to his scouting reports. He doesn't wow you with any one thing he does but he does everything very well. He's slippery out there, good vision and just finds lanes to get thru, and then going up and snagging that one up the seam, really good stuff from him today. Bummer he made all the tough grabs but dropped the gimme haha.

And great run by Cook, he saw it and went and the line did their job as close to perfect as you can considering nobody touched him from 24 yards out. They're still working him in slowly but if he keeps taking advantage of the opportunities he'll definitely be on the field more. 

Just now, blacklabel said:

I had mentioned during the game that Shakir and Cook both had their first TDs today. Good call on Elam, forgot about that. He had a pretty rough day otherwise, Pickens was getting open on him all day. Overall I think he's gonna be a good one but there'll be days like today for sure 

Shakir lives up to his scouting reports. He doesn't wow you with any one thing he does but he does everything very well. He's slippery out there, good vision and just finds lanes to get thru, and then going up and snagging that one up the seam, really good stuff from him today. Bummer he made all the tough grabs but dropped the gimme haha.

And great run by Cook, he saw it and went and the line did their job as close to perfect as you can considering nobody touched him from 24 yards out. They're still working him in slowly but if he keeps taking advantage of the opportunities he'll definitely be on the field more. 

Rookies are going to have games where they struggle. He needs Tre' on that field showing his mistakes as they happen. Shakir looked great and cook... that speed... my god... 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Think Poyer being out hurt the entire secondary, no one out  there to take control of things. Certainly Hyde  being missing too, but we'll be without him all year.

21 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Rookies are going to have games where they struggle. He needs Tre' on that field showing his mistakes as they happen. Shakir looked great and cook... that speed... my god... 

I think I saw Tre on the sideline in a bucket hat and sunglasses, so hopefully he's helping him break things down in between defensive series.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Think Poyer being out hurt the entire secondary, no one out  there to take control of things. Certainly Hyde  being missing too, but we'll be without him all year.

Starting to really like what I am seeing from Hamlin. Making flash plays every week now.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.