PPP Harassment

716er

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love how I live in @BillStime head rent free 24/7. I do it without reading or responding to any of his/her "content"

For the rest of the sane PPP posters, if you aren't going to ignore him/her as you absolutely should, at least stop quoting him/her.

Otherwise I'm only left to resurrect this thread periodically. 

Hey @BillStime @Tiberius @716er...

***** off!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

I absolutely love how I live in @BillStime head rent free 24/7. I do it without reading or responding to any of his/her "content"

For the rest of the sane PPP posters, if you aren't going to ignore him/her as you absolutely should, at least stop quoting him/her.

Otherwise I'm only left to resurrect this thread periodically. 

Hey @BillStime @Tiberius @716er...

***** off!

cc: @SoCal Deek

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you somehow think that should allow you to flood every discussion with an expletive laced tantrum? How, exactly? Try and at least pretend to be an adult. 

That’s exactly what “DR” does every day here - but of course - you are too afraid to call him out. Why is that? Don’t you think you would have more credibility if you called out the fringe?

This is a recurring issue for you, Deek. You absolutely hate what happened to the Republican Party - you detest that your party has been taken over by the fringe and put blinders on every single day; yet blame me for highlighting the truth.

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That’s exactly what “DR” does every day here - but of course - you are too afraid to call him out. Why is that? Don’t you think you would have more credibility if you called out the fringe?

This is a recurring issue for you, Deek. You absolutely hate what happened to the Republican Party - you detest that your party has been taken over by the fringe and put blinders on every single day; yet blame me for highlighting the truth.

I'm just asking that you keep the conversation at least somewhat close to civil. Is that really too much to ask?

I have zero problems with your partisan perspective.  Just please keep the name calling and expletives out of it.

• Like (+1) 2

I do it everyday here?

Really?

I call specific ***** stains such as @BillStime out in this thread and in this thread alone, and only when I am forced to read their ***** drivel because others unfortunately choose to quote them. 

Otherwise I'd never read a single worthless word that these a holes "contribute" here.  

I keep the profanity, censored btw, to this thread alone and only directed at three specific worthless posters.  @BillStime however apparently does it every day and in every thread.

Now ***** off again @BillStime

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I do it everyday here?

Really?

I call specific ***** stains such as @BillStime out in this thread and in this thread alone, and only when I am forced to read their ***** drivel because others unfortunately choose to quote them. 

Otherwise I'd never read a single worthless word that these a holes "contribute" here.  

I keep the profanity, censored btw, to this thread alone and only directed at three specific worthless posters.  @BillStime however apparently does it every day and in every thread.

Now ***** off again @BillStime

cc: @SoCal Deek

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 10:42 AM, BillStime said:

DR = Bills Fan?  I thought he was a screenwriter or something similar in previous thread life..  Now he's a molecular biologist? 

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

DR = Bills Fan?  I thought he was a screenwriter or something similar in previous thread life..  Now he's a molecular biologist? 

DR is a screenwriter, and doing quite well. He is still posting daily over on the good board.

He is still living in the heads of the feeble minded over here.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

If  I  ever get  dogs, I will name them BillStime, Tiberius, 716er, and redtailhawk. 😀

The loony left here remind me of dogs chasing their own tails until they fall over .

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1