Von Miller Mic'd Up

Warcodered

I mean so much to love in there...

Miller is amazing with the energy and fun he brings but also pumping his teammates up and showing them love...it's like people gravitate towards him...

Love it on the sidelines when Allen stiff arms Scott and Edmunds said "We told you, don't blink" like you never know when Allen is gonna do something amazing...

Him pumping up Rousseau and telling him to take over and he believes in him...

Miller is going to take us to a whole new level...not only with his ability but with his presence...very clear his teammates are almost captivated and I don't want to say in awe of him, but it's like they follow him like he is a star.

Also Tre being Tre and giving Miller a glute rub when he asked him about it on the sidelines was hilarious

On 9/11/2022 at 9:37 AM, Warcodered said:

I loved hearing #40 laugh at 5:09 he has a deep chuckle 🙂 My impression overall was he doesn't talk very much. But what I heard was giving encouragement on the sidelines....Don't Blink Don't Blink Don't Blink ...LOL we can blink now **dance moves*** from 7:40 mark on he is full out celebration mode 🙂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.