Liz Cheney Political Career Post Mortem

Just sit back for a moment and appreciate this for what it is....

Rabid leftists defending LIZ CHENEY tooth and nail after she gets destroyed in a GOP primary.

You'd think they'd move on to rallying around the dem candidate in order to stop this MAGA terrorist from taking office.

Trump broke whatever sliver of reason you morons had remaining.

Sensational.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

For Useful Idiot Viewers only.  

I think the bleach leaked into her empty skull.  But.  Then again, if that nitwit Biden could get elected, there must be enough brain dead dopes out there to get her/it/that voted in.  What a mess.  

6 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Liz also said to NBC: "I have said since Jan. 6 that I will do whatever it takes to ensure Donald Trump is never again anywhere near the Oval Office and I mean it".

So in a real moment of honesty she admitted the true purpose of the 1/6 Committee.  She said it loud and clear.  It's not to investigate the events and actions that took place on that day at the Capitol.  Its to "get" Trump.

The thing is, criminal investigators investigate crimes.  They don't investigate people.  But Liz just admitted 1/6 is just that.  An investigation of a specific person in search of a crime for the purpose of destroying one person's political career.

And they wonder why Congress has an approval rating of 17%.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You ate an idiot. So...

You Trump supporters are bad people, plain and simple 

Are you saying supporting Trump is a crime? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For those of you who actually believe Cheney lost because of her position on Trump I'd enjoy seeing your analysis of Kemp's landslide win in Georgia earlier this year. 

The reality is that Liz Cheney lost this seat before she joined the House Select Committee. The polling data says as much. She was never as popular as her predecessor who now serves in the Senate. And while people like to point to how often she voted the conservative position, that changed a bit in the last year as she voted for, among others, the gun control bill, the CHIPS Act, and unlimited money for the crackpot in Ukraine.

Her position on Jan 6 isn't what did her in. It was her singular focus on helping conduct public show trials over what her constituents actually cared about. That'll get you every time.

As an end note, if you're a leftist who has helped to sanitize the Cheney name over the last year I think you have some real soul-searching to do.

• Agree 5

I look at this a bit differently. Liz comes from an old guard political family. She did what she ‘thought’ was right but probably had no idea why she even thought it. She just believed she needed to protect the establishment…whatever that is. My hope is that less and less of the old guard remains in the coming years. We need more new people in there willing to push back against the ever growing State machine and their beltway lobbyist vultures. Unfortunately our system seems to swallow them up all too quickly. So she wasn’t the first ‘bum’ to be thrown out and she definitely won’t be the last.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I look at this a bit differently. Liz comes from an old guard political family. She did what she ‘thought’ was right but probably had no idea why she even thought it. She just believed she needed to protect the establishment…whatever that is. My hope is that less and less of the old guard remains in the coming years. We need more new people in there willing to push back against the ever growing State machine and their beltway lobbyist vultures. Unfortunately our system seems to swallow them up all too quickly. So she wasn’t the first ‘bum’ to be thrown out and she definitely won’t be the last.

This is a woman who will TO THIS ***** DAY smile as she ***** out lines like "there were no lies in the lead up to the Iraq war" and "waterboarding isn't torture."

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You ate an idiot. So...

You Trump supporters are bad people, plain and simple 

i cant believe he ate an idiot, probably for breakfast.  oh, sorry im just a bad person.

• Haha (+1) 1

Seems like the only thing the current GOP voters want in an office holder is to get someone in office who gonna genuflect to DT. You don’t even mention who won or what resources she brings to the Senate.