Jump to content

Trump stole top secret nuclear documentation - the greatest security risk in US history


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now read through your post slowly and see if you can understand how silly then this has to be. We’ll wait.

 

Trump boosted penalties for mishandling classified docs to spite Hillary Clinton. Oops

This has been floating around, but is worth confirming: Yes, the felony Donald Trump is suspected of committing—moving classified national security documents to his for-profit golf club—is only a felony because Donald J. Trump himself made it one.

 

And yes, the ex-blowhard-in-chief did it specifically as part of his "Lock Her Up" blowhardism against his 2016 election rival, Hillary Clinton.

 

You may remember that Republicans, during the years of 2016 through 2021, believed that it was an absolute abomination to consider prosecuting any political figure for any crime other than "mishandling classified information," but "mishandling classified information" was such a severe crime that it required, as the loud jackasses who populated Trump's every rally constantly shouted, locking somebody up.

 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/8/10/2115744/-It-s-true-Donald-Trump-signed-the-law-making-the-mishandling-of-classified-documents-a-felony

 

Trump, Who Once Said ‘the Mob Takes the Fifth,’ Takes the Fifth

Trump has suggested on many occasions that people who invoke their right against self-incrimination are guilty. “You see the mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said during a 2016 rally in Iowa. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/08/trump-takes-the-fifth.html

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The media is turning Trump into a mythical being at this point.  Six year of investigations that have turned up almost nothing.  Tried and convicted in the left wing media. But in reality nothing to write home about.  

  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now read through your post slowly and see if you can understand how silly then this has to be. We’ll wait.

 

It's on point.  Guy has set himself up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Wait, so are you buying the "unnamed sources" and "nuclear secrets" story?

 

And WE are the ones being conned?

 

Interesting 

 

They bought that Joke could do a better job than Trump with Wuhan virus, much less "shut it down."  That was the biggest con of all.

Edited by Doc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

 Or FBI

 

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

 

 

Who else could possibly have access to this information? George Stephanopoulos? 

 

There are two groups that would have this information: the DoJ and Trump's team. The warrant and search receipt would tell them exactly what was being looked for and what was seized.

 

The DoJ has been so quiet in it's investigations that nobody knew this search was going to happen, and we didn't know it did actually happen until Trump's team went public. Additionally, many on the Left have been calling out Garland for doing nothing, when it has become quite clear the DoJ has actually been very busy investigating potential crimes surrounding Trump. They've just been very quiet about it.

 

The other side, Trump's team, ran one of the leakiest administrations in history and is centered around someone who would publicly tweet seemingly any thought that popped up into their head.

 

While I cannot say for certain where the leak came from, I don't think it's a slam dunk that it came from the DoJ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

 

 

Wait, so are you buying the "unnamed sources" and "nuclear secrets" story?

 

And WE are the ones being conned?

 

Interesting 

 

Those aren't Trump's cons.  

 

Anyway, we are about to find out what the Feds were looking for.  No more unnamed sources.  Trump could have told you himself what they were looking for.  He chose not to, yet is screaming "release the warrant!".  Maybe he's yelling to his lawyers..

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

 

I wonder...

 

 

If only they were as intelligent as the geniuses who voted for a more corrupt and incompetent Congresscritter.  Talk about being conned!  And all without fake scandals, and in fact, scandals that have been buried.

 

Most presidents were at some point corrupt congress critters (or governors).  This one was a performer, a con man who made a career out of fabricating his own story.  He's a  rich kid set up by his dad.  A guy who built his empire by screwing over contractors and workers for decades.  He laughs at all of the "followers" he has--because he can so easily control them.  He can so easily get his supporters to do his bidding.  It's the ultimate high for him.  He would step over you bleeding in the street..."why is this guy in my street??--get him outta here!".

 

He sees this raid as an incredible boon---he immediately blast emailed his legion asking for money, as he has done many times since he left office.  This is a game for him.  He takes your money so easily--it's fun!  The power.  The "watch this" as each post on his site sends him millions more.  People so willingly scammed...

 

And these people simply cannot satisfy their appetite for his abuse.  It's fascinating, but sad. 

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

 

They bought that Joke could do a better job than Trump with Wuhan virus, much less "shut it down."  That was the biggest con of all.

 

It'll be over by Easter!  Trump shut it down with UV lights in your lungs and Clorox in your central line!

 

oh man...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meanwhile.... China Russia and Iran are sharpening the point of there depleted uranium tipped spears and pointing them at us. 

 

While we all argue about wapo's "might have, we're not saying he did but it's possible" story. 

  • Eyeroll 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The media is turning Trump into a mythical being at this point.  Six year of investigations that have turned up almost nothing.  Tried and convicted in the left wing media. But in reality nothing to write home about.  


yeah - it’s the media 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.9575289c7cd17d50dfe9f1104f8f25cc.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c89ddd3985b8f47a00e01c6c43b7ff2b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0c9e4e686aefaacdb90505813922779d.jpegsdf.thumb.JPG.402c9abe192de31083e74bf903da8681.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.b7cd11face988e63c5d196907cfb4674.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.842bf68a7ae73f6158b72fdb5ab4b6c0.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.89514882ff8baf1155a85d4aadfd8133.jpeg

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The media is turning Trump into a mythical being at this point.  Six year of investigations that have turned up almost nothing.  Tried and convicted in the left wing media. But in reality nothing to write home about.  

I know, the media even claimed he lost to Sleepy Joe! What won't they say? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

 

 

There are two groups that would have this information: the DoJ and Trump's team. The warrant and search receipt would tell them exactly what was being looked for and what was seized.

 

The DoJ has been so quiet in it's investigations that nobody knew this search was going to happen, and we didn't know it did actually happen until Trump's team went public. Additionally, many on the Left have been calling out Garland for doing nothing, when it has become quite clear the DoJ has actually been very busy investigating potential crimes surrounding Trump. They've just been very quiet about it.

 

The other side, Trump's team, ran one of the leakiest administrations in history and is centered around someone who would publicly tweet seemingly any thought that popped up into their head.

 

While I cannot say for certain where the leak came from, I don't think it's a slam dunk that it came from the DoJ.

 

Trump leaked it has to be the most ridiculous takes you've had, and that's saying something. 

 

You do realize that virtually all the leaks out of the Trump White House were made in order to damage Trump, right?

 

 

  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

 

 

There are two groups that would have this information: the DoJ and Trump's team. The warrant and search receipt would tell them exactly what was being looked for and what was seized.

 

The DoJ has been so quiet in it's investigations that nobody knew this search was going to happen, and we didn't know it did actually happen until Trump's team went public. Additionally, many on the Left have been calling out Garland for doing nothing, when it has become quite clear the DoJ has actually been very busy investigating potential crimes surrounding Trump. They've just been very quiet about it.

 

The other side, Trump's team, ran one of the leakiest administrations in history and is centered around someone who would publicly tweet seemingly any thought that popped up into their head.

 

While I cannot say for certain where the leak came from, I don't think it's a slam dunk that it came from the DoJ.

Why is a "leak" necessary to get the facts out?  Why can't the AG come out with the actual information and justification they submitted to the judge to establish cause to issue a warrant?  If there is enough here to file some criminal charge then file charges.  If there was a genuine sense of urgency to secure or seize sensitive information, or as Garland stated, no other options available, then say it.  If there wasn't then they have a lot of explaining to do here.

 

Don't dump anonymous sourced breaking news leaks focused on some nebulous reference to "nuclear secrets" out into the public domain that generate all kinds of wild speculation on one side or the issue or the other.  From its a set up all the way to the other extreme that Trump is feeding secrets to China and Russia.  I mean, get real!  I know its a novel concept but can the government actually entertain the concept of just simply telling the truth!  

 

I'd say the same for Trump.  Garland also stated his legal team has the warrant and the list of items taken.  Instead of shooting your mouth off release that information.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why is a "leak" necessary to get the facts out?  Why can't the AG come out with the actual information and justification they submitted to the judge to establish cause to issue a warrant?  If there is enough here to file some criminal charge then file charges.  If there was a genuine sense of urgency to secure or seize sensitive information, or as Garland stated, no other options available, then say it.  If there wasn't then they have a lot of explaining to do here.

 

Don't dump anonymous sourced breaking news leaks focused on some nebulous reference to "nuclear secrets" out into the public domain that generate all kinds of wild speculation on one side or the issue or the other.  From its a set up all the way to the other extreme that Trump is feeding secrets to China and Russia.  I mean, get real!  I know its a novel concept but can the government actually entertain the concept of just simply telling the truth!  

 

I'd say the same for Trump.  Garland also stated his legal team has the warrant and the list of items taken.  Instead of shooting your mouth off release that information.  


It is DoJ policy not to comment on ongoing investigations because doing so could damage the person being investigated. 
 

Opening an investigation has a lower burden of proof than charging someone. Many (most?) investigations end without a charge. If you’re not going to charge someone with a crime then they have no way to defend themselves against whatever you make public.

 

Trump has the warrant and the receipts. He could make them public but the DoJ cannot because doing so could harm Trump. Garland basically said that Trump had gone public with this so they think it’s ok to unseal the warrant from their end. Of course, Trump still can object to the unsealing if he wants. 
 

Basically, the policy of silence exists to protect the person being investigated 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Most presidents were at some point corrupt congress critters (or governors).  This one was a performer, a con man who made a career out of fabricating his own story.  He's a  rich kid set up by his dad.  A guy who built his empire by screwing over contractors and workers for decades.  He laughs at all of the "followers" he has--because he can so easily control them.  He can so easily get his supporters to do his bidding.  It's the ultimate high for him.  He would step over you bleeding in the street..."why is this guy in my street??--get him outta here!".

 

He sees this raid as an incredible boon---he immediately blast emailed his legion asking for money, as he has done many times since he left office.  This is a game for him.  He takes your money so easily--it's fun!  The power.  The "watch this" as each post on his site sends him millions more.  People so willingly scammed...

 

And these people simply cannot satisfy their appetite for his abuse.  It's fascinating, but sad. 

 

It'll be over by Easter!  Trump shut it down with UV lights in your lungs and Clorox in your central line!

 

oh man...

 

They're all con men (and women).  How do you think you survive and thrive for decades in government?  Yeah, the same way you survive and thrive as a businessman in NYC.  It's the same sandbox, different playground.  You're not saying anything many of us don't already know and the choice is between one or the other and it's the choice of the lesser of two evils. 

 

Many of us knew Biden was losing his marbles and would generally be incompetent and take the country in a far left direction.  Given his historically bad approval ratings, many are starting to realize what we knew back then, and again, this is with a sycophantic media (social or otherwise) and Hollywood...

 

What I didn't think would happen is the pandemic being worse under him, because he was handed a vaccine.  It just goes to show you that it would have been no better, if not worse, if it had started under a Dem.  Again something that was plainly obvious.

 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's the other side of this, if you believe this story then you must also be willing to admit that a DOJ/FBI that took 18 months to "crack the case" is incompetent beyond words.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

That's the other side of this, if you believe this story then you must also be willing to admit that a DOJ/FBI that took 18 months to "crack the case" is incompetent beyond words.

 

 

 

And they talk about others being "conned."  LOL!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Meanwhile.... China Russia and Iran are sharpening the point of there depleted uranium tipped spears and pointing them at us. 

 

While we all argue about wapo's "might have, we're not saying he did but it's possible" story. 

 

So what. Only one of those countries is actually our equal in wealth, capability, and military might. And China has plenty of its own problems to worry about.

 

Russia desperately wants to be seen as our equal, and unfortunately they do have a mountain of soviet nukes and oceans of oil. But Ukraine is giving them all they can handle right now, and their so called "allies" are either ignoring them, or bending them over a table for rock bottom oil prices.

 

Everyone who could take advantage of our weakness, is busy shooting themselves in the foot or reaping what theyve sown. It's pure, dumb luck for us, but it is what it is. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You don’t understand the term Deep State at all do you? 

 

I do.  Over the years the "definition" has changed quite a bit, but it's still the same basic concept.  It used to be the government within the government that ran things in a lot of countries such as Russia/KGB, but somehow here it has come to encompass the "elite" that run everything.  All I am saying is that Trump is somehow the only one that's been attacked by the "Deep State" according to him, even though he would likely been a part of it given his supposed wealth.  

 

It's another way for him to extort his followers.  Have you ever noticed that every conspiracy theory that Trump comes up with, his next step is to ask for money to help fight the supposed threat.  Nothing ever comes of any of it, but he rakes in millions of dollars in the mean time.  

 

And I do understand that there is a preferential treatment and such for the millionaire/billionaires of the world.  I just don't understand how people can think that it's all some giant club that plans the daily life of the world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...