Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh, he had another country's nuclear docs.  Not the US's.  :rolleyes: 

We think the former to be true.  We do not know the latter to not be true.  And, irrespective of the country described in those documents, the fact remains that we similarly think those papers to contain extremely sensitive information.  So what appears to be your excuse for his misconduct is, you guessed it, just another hoax. 

8 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Well, the reporting tonight is Trump had classified docs relating to another countries nuclear capabilities. If that country was an ally, they might not be any more. We still haven’t heard an explanation for why he was in possession of all the documents everyone knows he shouldn’t have had. 

What I do know is if Obama had 1/10th of the documents he had, the MAGA crowd would be screaming for his immediate imprisonment on grounds of treason. 

I don't believe in whataboutism, but this is completely, absolutely, 100% correct. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Well, the reporting tonight is Trump had classified docs relating to another countries nuclear capabilities. If that country was an ally, they might not be any more. We still haven’t heard an explanation for why he was in possession of all the documents everyone knows he shouldn’t have had. 

What I do know is if Obama had 1/10th of the documents he had, the MAGA crowd would be screaming for his immediate imprisonment on grounds of treason. 

Fun fact: The most interesting part to the nuclear weapons secret story is this "ally" conducted espionage operations through State intelligence operating on US soil and stole the scientific and technical knowledge from restricted and confidential US facilities and sources to develop their own nuclear weapons.  And nobody said boo. 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure hope it didn't expose any of our people who got the intelligence to harm 

More bounties?  :lol:  

35 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Or expose an ally (Israel?) to harm.  

If true, you should be celebrating...

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Stick a fork in your savior - no matter how hard you try - it’s over.

Trump will never see the inside of the White House again.

Never

Why do they keep leaking this stuff? It's national security right?  This is dangeroud right?

6 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Yep, this is my completely justified default position. Hoax after hoax after hoax....

Why would anyone believe outlets that have repeatedly lied via leaks?

It's over.  Go back to your safe place where Ann and Foxx can comfort you.