Jump to content

Lil Dirty has a new nickname


YoloinOhio
 Share

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is Gugny some kind of code for Grand Torino? I haven't played in PPP since October of 2020. The totality of the man buns and worship of a White Hispanic girl who looked like John Elway became too much. Once again, why did/do you consider Beasley a douchebag? Please answer rather than trying to turn this conversation political and avoid stating your case. 

 

Because he's a selfish and outspoken prick, that's why.  And the only one (CLEARLY) who is trying to turn this political is you.  I know you think you're the smartest man in the room ... or is that the other guy?? ... I digress;  Beasley put himself before his team during his last season in Buffalo.  Period.  Douche.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm shocked we signed him to a 2-year $4.4M deal this off-season. Thought he was going to command more than that. He's only 27, so he'll get another crack at day $6-8M per year for 3 years if he performs well the next season or two. 

 

With Josh throwing, maybe you take a discount to stay or leave for bigger $$$

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

Because he's a selfish and outspoken prick, that's why.  And the only one (CLEARLY) who is trying to turn this political is you.  I know you think you're the smartest man in the room ... or is that the other guy?? ... I digress;  Beasley put himself before his team during his last season in Buffalo.  Period.  Douche.

You give me a little bit to answer to here. I still don't understand why you consider him a selfish prick. Was it because he played on a broken leg? Was it because he chose not to be a lemming and take an experimental drug into his body? You have it wrong, I never claimed to be the smartest man in the room. When it comes to compliments I think it's best to let other people do the compliments and keep my own mouth shut. Regardless, you still haven't given any specific reason for why you think he is a douche. In what way did he put himself before his team? Oh, and is there something wrong by being outspoken?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You give me a little bit to answer to here. I still don't understand why you consider him a selfish prick. Was it because he played on a broken leg? Was it because he chose not to be a lemming and take an experimental drug into his body? You have it wrong, I never claimed to be the smartest man in the room. When it comes to compliments I think it's best to let other people do the compliments and keep my own mouth shut. Regardless, you still haven't given any specific reason for why you think he is a douche. In what way did he put himself before his team? Oh, and is there something wrong by being outspoken?

 

I specifically stated that he did his job while he was in Buffalo.

 

You can try till your little heart is content to make me turn this political.  I know it hurts you that I am not.

 

Yes ... there is something wrong with being outspoken when it becomes a distraction ... which he did ... which is why he's a douchebag.

 

But you know this.  You know why.  Your cute words like "lemming," and "experimental," say all they need to say about you and your motivation.  Try someone else.  I'm not biting.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s getting them this season - both McDermott and Dorsey have made that clear.

 

Yes that's for sure....and has been taking full advantage of those opportunities thus far. I for one feel confident that continues 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Rigotz said:

 

Doug Martin - Muscle Hamster

Maurice Jones Drew - never called Muscle Hamster ... but he was definitely called Mojo or MJD.

thenorthforgot

11 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You give me a little bit to answer to here. I still don't understand why you consider him a selfish prick. Was it because he played on a broken leg? Was it because he chose not to be a lemming and take an experimental drug into his body? You have it wrong, I never claimed to be the smartest man in the room. When it comes to compliments I think it's best to let other people do the compliments and keep my own mouth shut. Regardless, you still haven't given any specific reason for why you think he is a douche. In what way did he put himself before his team? Oh, and is there something wrong by being outspoken?

 

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

 

I specifically stated that he did his job while he was in Buffalo.

 

You can try till your little heart is content to make me turn this political.  I know it hurts you that I am not.

 

Yes ... there is something wrong with being outspoken when it becomes a distraction ... which he did ... which is why he's a douchebag.

 

But you know this.  You know why.  Your cute words like "lemming," and "experimental," say all they need to say about you and your motivation.  Try someone else.  I'm not biting.

This thread is about the Dirty Lil Hamster. Please apologize to each other and hug it out.

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, SCBills said:

Hearing these practice reports about McKenzie, who we just signed for a 2yr/$8M deal, and then reading that Diontae Johnson just got a 2yr/$36M dollar extension...

 

 

 

 

I'm a McKenzie fan. Great deal n glad he's a Bill but Johnson deserves that. Very underrated imo. He's a legit #1 WR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Gugny said:

 

I specifically stated that he did his job while he was in Buffalo.

 

You can try till your little heart is content to make me turn this political.  I know it hurts you that I am not.

 

Yes ... there is something wrong with being outspoken when it becomes a distraction ... which he did ... which is why he's a douchebag.

 

But you know this.  You know why.  Your cute words like "lemming," and "experimental," say all they need to say about you and your motivation.  Try someone else.  I'm not biting.

Nice move Gugny, using your defense as an offense. I asked you a simple question and you turned this into a real kerfuffle. What did Beasley do that made you call him a douchebag? It's a simple question that has nothing to do with politics unless your reasons for denigrating him had to do with politics. 

 

This is a thread about Lil-Dirty but you brought up Beasley and called him a douchebag. I asked you a very simple question and you have given me the royal runaround trying to avoid a direct answer. Why don't you want to answer? Is it because you are ashamed of your reasons? Could it be that you are trying to hide a political reason that shouldn't be brought up here? I for one, haven't brought up anything political in this thread so why is it that you are making this political while trying to skirt around the issue? All you had to do was answer the question. Why won't you? 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Nice move Gugny, using your defense as an offense. I asked you a simple question and you turned this into a real kerfuffle. What did Beasley do that made you call him a douchebag? It's a simple question that has nothing to do with politics unless your reasons for denigrating him had to do with politics. 

 

This is a thread about Lil-Dirty but you brought up Beasley and called him a douchebag. I asked you a very simple question and you have given me the royal runaround trying to avoid a direct answer. Why don't you want to answer? Is it because you are ashamed of your reasons? Could it be that you are trying to hide a political reason that shouldn't be brought up here? I for one, haven't brought up anything political in this thread so why is it that you are making this political while trying to skirt around the issue? All you had to do was answer the question. Why won't you? 

Um, his reasoning is right there in the quoted response- even ends in "which is why he is a douchebag"...

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Nice move Gugny, using your defense as an offense. I asked you a simple question and you turned this into a real kerfuffle. What did Beasley do that made you call him a douchebag? It's a simple question that has nothing to do with politics unless your reasons for denigrating him had to do with politics. 

 

This is a thread about Lil-Dirty but you brought up Beasley and called him a douchebag. I asked you a very simple question and you have given me the royal runaround trying to avoid a direct answer. Why don't you want to answer? Is it because you are ashamed of your reasons? Could it be that you are trying to hide a political reason that shouldn't be brought up here? I for one, haven't brought up anything political in this thread so why is it that you are making this political while trying to skirt around the issue? All you had to do was answer the question. Why won't you? 

 

Bless your little heart.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Rigotz said:

 

Doug Martin - Muscle Hamster

Maurice Jones Drew - never called Muscle Hamster ... but he was definitely called Mojo or MJD.

I loved mjd as a player. Dude was like a square lollll might not have been his nickname but fits him better than the other names getting attached to it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was Beasley actually a distraction for the team last year? I hear that from some but really don’t recall much. He didn’t even cost us a W when he eventually had too miss a game due to his vaccine stance. 
 

Personally I only have fond memories of Beasley in Buffalo, both the player and the man, regardless of his views on vaccines which certainly differed from my own personal beliefs.

 

To each their own.

  • Awesome! (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Um, his reasoning is right there in the quoted response- even ends in "which is why he is a douchebag"...

No it isn't. You are using circular reasoning to defend him. He is using it to either avoid answering the question or because he has nothing. See his answer directly above: "Bless your little heart"? He ran out of blanks and is now throwing the gun. Every time he refuses to answer my question is an admission that he can't answer it without exposing either a non truth or a political motivation. He then so cleverly claims I am being political all because I asked him why he thought Beasley was a douchebag. He made a claim and then refused to back it up while accusing me of trying to trap him into an honest answer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No it isn't. You are using circular reasoning to defend him. He is using it to either avoid answering the question or because he has nothing. See his answer directly above: "Bless your little heart"? He ran out of blanks and is now throwing the gun. Every time he refuses to answer my question is an admission that he can't answer it without exposing either a non truth or a political motivation. He then so cleverly claims I am being political all because I asked him why he thought Beasley was a douchebag. He made a claim and then refused to back it up while accusing me of trying to trap him into an honest answer. 

I don't understand.  He thinks Bease behaved in a way that made him a distraction last year.  That is his reason.  Not liking the answer doesn't invalidate it.  Sounds like you are fishing for a certain response but came up empty  🤷‍♂️ 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

No it isn't. You are using circular reasoning to defend him. He is using it to either avoid answering the question or because he has nothing. See his answer directly above: "Bless your little heart"? He ran out of blanks and is now throwing the gun. Every time he refuses to answer my question is an admission that he can't answer it without exposing either a non truth or a political motivation. He then so cleverly claims I am being political all because I asked him why he thought Beasley was a douchebag. He made a claim and then refused to back it up while accusing me of trying to trap him into an honest answer. 

 

You're a persistent little bugger.

 

I don't care that he didn't want to get vaccinated.  Live and let die.  His body; his choice.  The decision that he made that made him a douchebag is when he took to social media.  His craving for attention and desire to be relevant were more important to him than what was best for the team.

 

But ... you knew this.  You just wanted, so desperately, for me to tell you that I think he's a douche because he didn't want to get vaccinated.  Sorry to disappoint, sweetheart.  😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SWATeam said:

I don't understand.  He thinks Bease behaved in a way that made him a distraction last year.  That is his reason.  Not liking the answer doesn't invalidate it.  Sounds like you are fishing for a certain response but came up empty  🤷‍♂️ 

Except it wasn't an answer, it was a total skirt around the question that took up several different posts. It's as if I asked you why you were driving 80mph in a 40mph speed zone and you said "because". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Except it wasn't an answer, it was a total skirt around the question that took up several different posts. It's as if I asked you why you were driving 80mph in a 40mph speed zone and you said "because". 

 

Go back and read every response again.  There was never any skirting.  I just wasn't saying what you wanted to hear.  Period.  You look silly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...