Donald Trump is under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice

4 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

to add- we need to start wagging our dick in china AND russia's faces.  The thing that always gets 'strongmen' in the end is that they're secretly just vain, paranoid pussies, terrified of losing power.  Trump is a vain, paranoid ***** too. 

But we're looking down at everyone from the high ground and have the advantage with an old, demented, tired, and ineffective fake President leading a corrupt and dysfunctional federal bureaucracy and Pentagon leadership that thinks the best way to fight the Russians and Chinese is by enlisting and deploying men wearing dresses and wigs!  Yup, we've got 'em all right were we want them.  

35 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If the FBI thinks this makes sense….release the warrant to the public. 

Sure - that works too.

I’m putting my money on there being something really nefarious about Trump stealing classified documents - and not returning all of them - when asked several times… wonder if those documents made it to a third party?

The truth will come out - it always does when concerning the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

Buckle up 

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure - that works too.

I’m putting my money on there being someone really nefarious about Trump stealing classified documents - and not returning all of them - when asked several times… wonder if those documents made it to a third party?

The truth will come out - it always does when concerning the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

Buckle up 

Hope springs eternal.  

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If the FBI thinks this makes sense….release the warrant to the public. 

Generally, the FBI doesn’t make many public statements about raids, but I believe they leave a copy of the warrant with the person whose place they raided. If so, Trump himself can make it public. 

Frankly, it’s a bit surprising how surprising this was. No leaks, nothing. Given that, I suspect the FBI will remain quiet on this until it takes further action. 

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure - that works too.

I’m putting my money on there being something really nefarious about Trump stealing classified documents - and not returning all of them - when asked several times… wonder if those documents made it to a third party?

Buckle up 

He was probably offering to sell them to the highest bidder. Grifters grift 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, facts and history are NOT on your side when considering the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

So the guy that's running a family crime organization that took millions in payoffs from Chinese state run organizations & who knows who else, and while overseeing US policy under Obama stole US aid money for Ukraine is less corrupt than Trump?  Unless the big guy is cutting you in for a slice of his 10% you might want to reconsider that assessment.  This administration and this government are not your buddies and whatever they end up doing to screw people you see at the opposition, they're going to end up screwing you the exact same way too. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So the guy that's running a family crime organization that took millions in payoffs from Chinese state run organizations & who knows who else, and while overseeing US policy under Obama stole US aid money for Ukraine is less corrupt than Trump?  Unless the big guy is cutting you in for a slice of his 10% you might want to reconsider that assessment.  This administration and this government are not your buddies and whatever they end up doing to screw people you see at the opposition, they're going to end up screwing you the exact same way too. 

lmao - omfg 

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

WILLIAM A. JACOBSON: 

This is a provocation. They are trying to get a reaction that allows a further crackdown.

Don’t take the bait. Being stupid isn’t tough, it’s just stupid.

I flipped back and forth between CNN and MSNBC. At least when I watched, they were not engaging in the expected celebrations. There was a palpable dread that this could backfire against the Democrats. Bigly.

Be smart.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/this-is-a-provocation-they-are-trying-to-get-a-reaction-that-allows-a-further-crackdown/

Read the whole thing.

I did read the whole thing. And I did watch some CNN and MSNBC. Where Jacobson (author of legalinsurrection) saw “dread” in the eyes of the CNN/MSNBC hosts/commenters is a mystery to me. They weren’t doing a victory dance, but it is clear they enjoyed having another Trump scandal/abuse of power to report on. Trumpies: emerge from your echo chamber every so often. Only Trump’s 30% “I could shoot someone on 5th Ave and they’d still love me” thinks this plays in his favor. 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I did read the whole thing. And I did watch some CNN and MSNBC. Where Jacobson (author of legalinsurrection) saw “dread” in the eyes of the CNN/MSNBC hosts/commenters is a mystery to me. They weren’t doing a victory dance, but it is clear they enjoyed having another Trump scandal/abuse of power to report on. Trumpies: emerge from your echo chamber every so often. Only Trump’s 30% “I could shoot someone on 5th Ave and they’d still love me” thinks this plays in his favor. 

I do not want Trump to be the R nominee.  I’ll gladly take DeSantis or Youngkin over him.. but they better have something or you’re going to be very disappointed in how well this plays for him.  

Far more than 30% of Americans are currently uneasy with what just happened as we wait to see this play out. 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I do not want Trump to be the R nominee.  I’ll gladly take DeSantis or Youngkin over him.. but they better have something or you’re going to be very disappointed in how well this plays for him.  

Far more than 30% of Americans are currently uneasy with what just happened as we wait to see this play out. 

Do the 30% need a safe space to go to? 

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Ugh, it’s so cringe when leftists try to meme or co-opt right wing talking points. 

Come on, you guys cry the hardest. 

Fox news last night was seething with anger that liberals were enjoying this, laughing and general happy. Poor things 

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

That's likely because they are being told false information and conspiracies about what's going on. If they were truly upset at Hillary having classified info on her home server, they should be livid that Trump took 15 boxes of physical documents, including classified documents, to his private residence.

At some point, we can't just cater to the looniest Americans. Ensuring that there are no more classified documents at Mar A Lago is worth upsetting people who would be upset at literally anything that dared challenge their God King.

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

That's likely because they are being told false information and conspiracies about what's going on. If they were truly upset at Hillary having classified info on her home server, they should be livid that Trump took 15 boxes of physical documents, including classified documents, to his private residence.

At some point, we can't just cater to the looniest Americans. Ensuring that there are no more classified documents at Mar A Lago is worth upsetting people who would be upset at literally anything that dared challenge their God King.

image.thumb.png.48f4c8a18fce14b358506a24f91d8244.png

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, T&C said:

image.thumb.png.48f4c8a18fce14b358506a24f91d8244.png

Were they certain that they got all of them?

When looking at the documents provided, did they find evidence of crimes?

The person who could give us more info on this is Trump, since he has a copy of the search warrant and could make it public if he wanted to.

• Like (+1) 2