Donald Trump is under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

@BillStime does it ever strike you as odd that you have put up literally thousands of accusations about Trump breaking laws but he has never been charged? Part of me hopes he gets charged just so you can happy for a day.

The powerful in our country do have a way of avoiding jail.  Do you think it's odd that so many people that worked for and around him have often called him corrupt or inept? Those are people had right wing credibility when they were on his good side.  I personally find it weird that as soon as they say something bad about your orange hero suddenly they're losers or pariahs. 

• Eyeroll 1

On 7/27/2022 at 8:01 AM, Tiberius said:

Well, he deserves to go to jail for what he did 

What did he do, specifically? You clearly know what is classified, declassified, executive privileged documents taken, client/legal counsel privileged documents in the FBI’s posession and so forth. Why were cameras off? Why couldn’t lawyers be in the areas of the premises? The people that need to be investigated/put on trial are; Killary aka bleach bit lady, Hunter “crackhead” Biden who profited heavily in numerous countries- ya know “ten percent for the big guy” and Uncle Creepy himself who has always been a corrupted career worthless politician who lies and doesn’t even know when he lies. Cornpop “was a bad dude and I loved when kids licked my hair legs while I sniffed their hair. But, the best was when I went home and showered inappropriately with my daughter, then chased my dog around naked”. His dirty offspring have all the hallmark signs of child abuse and molestation. You are possibly the dumbest person in all of this platform. Someone who says he served certainly did not seem to learn much. Meanwhile Comey, Schiff, Garland et al enjoy doing the dirty work for one political party. Get a clue.

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The powerful in our country do have a way of avoiding jail.  Do you think it's odd that so many people that worked for and around him have often called him corrupt or inept? Those are people had right wing credibility when they were on his good side.  I personally find it weird that as soon as they say something bad about your orange hero suddenly they're losers or pariahs. 

My orange hero? You are obsessed with him, I have stated with every hoax I will wait and see. You, and a few other here, take everything written about him in a bad way and pretend it is the gospel truth. This might be real, but the FBI not showing us what is happening and using the media to filter the narrative is not promising.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

My orange hero? You are obsessed with him, I have stated with every hoax I will wait and see. You, and a few other here, take everything written about him in a bad way and pretend it is the gospel truth. This might be real, but the FBI not showing us what is happening and using the media to filter the narrative is not promising.

Until he doesn't own your party it's fair game.  He must be your hero.  I've never defended anyone the way you all defend him.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

What did he do, specifically? You clearly know what is classified, declassified, executive privileged documents taken, client/legal counsel privileged documents in the FBI’s posession and so forth. Why were cameras off? Why couldn’t lawyers be in the areas of the premises? The people that need to be investigated/put on trial are; Killary aka bleach bit lady, Hunter “crackhead” Biden who profited heavily in numerous countries- ya know “ten percent for the big guy” and Uncle Creepy himself who has always been a corrupted career worthless politician who lies and doesn’t even know when he lies. Cornpop “was a bad dude and I loved when kids licked my hair legs while I sniffed their hair. But, the best was when I went home and showered inappropriately with my daughter, then chased my dog around naked”. His dirty offspring have all the hallmark signs of child abuse and molestation. You are possibly the dumbest person in all of this platform. Someone who says he served certainly did not seem to learn much. Meanwhile Comey, Schiff, Garland et al enjoy doing the dirty work for one political party. Get a clue.

Ladies and gentlemen,  Ron Watkins has joined the forum!   

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

image.png.b375baea876c0dbeccb5a30d600825f5.png

• Haha (+1) 1

RICH LOWRY: Merrick Garland looks set to indict Trump — despite his glaring conflict of interest.

The fact of the matter is that while Trump’s moral blameworthiness for Jan. 6 is not in doubt, his legal culpability is. It’s easy to write an op-ed or say on cable TV that Trump incited an insurrection. As a legal matter, though, Trump didn’t come close to crossing the line to incitement, which has very specific and high standards under law.

Even his infamous Georgia phone call looks different on the close reading it would get as part of any court case — by the end of the call, his lawyers were only asking that the secretary of state’s office tell them why their count of suspected fraudulent votes was off.

In an environment of ever-spiraling political conflict, it’s difficult for anyone to exercise forbearance — to realize the most emotionally satisfying course isn’t necessarily the correct one and to be constrained by the public interest, even if that enrages his or her own side.

Merrick Garland can still err on the side of statesmanship. He looks set, though, to choose the abyss.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/merrick-garland-looks-set-to-indict-trump-despite-his-conflict-of-interest/

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

RICH LOWRY: Merrick Garland looks set to indict Trump — despite his glaring conflict of interest.

The fact of the matter is that while Trump’s moral blameworthiness for Jan. 6 is not in doubt, his legal culpability is. It’s easy to write an op-ed or say on cable TV that Trump incited an insurrection. As a legal matter, though, Trump didn’t come close to crossing the line to incitement, which has very specific and high standards under law.

Even his infamous Georgia phone call looks different on the close reading it would get as part of any court case — by the end of the call, his lawyers were only asking that the secretary of state’s office tell them why their count of suspected fraudulent votes was off.

In an environment of ever-spiraling political conflict, it’s difficult for anyone to exercise forbearance — to realize the most emotionally satisfying course isn’t necessarily the correct one and to be constrained by the public interest, even if that enrages his or her own side.

Merrick Garland can still err on the side of statesmanship. He looks set, though, to choose the abyss.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/15/merrick-garland-looks-set-to-indict-trump-despite-his-conflict-of-interest/

While this argument has some legal basis it is also a larger matter of judgement.  And how the application of judgment may or may not affect actions or intentions.  Like executing a broadly scoped search warrant instead of issuing a subpoena for the documents in question.  Or allowing the legal team to observe the search to eliminate specific challenges to the search or allegations of misconduct. 

Garland, acknowledging a conflict of interest or a being aware of the perception of a conflict of interest, should appoint an outside special counsel, with no apparent ties or bias towards the DOJ case or a Trump defense, to oversee the case.  Without this, my guess is the defense will continually hammer away that regardless of the circumstances, evidence, and facts, the entire process and potential outcomes are tainted by a compromised AG doing the work his boss (President Biden who has gone on record saying Trump should be prosecuted) ordered to take out his most likely rival for the 2024 Presidential election.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

While this argument has some legal basis it is also a larger matter of judgement.  And how the application of judgment may or may not affect actions or intentions.  Like executing a broadly scoped search warrant instead of issuing a subpoena for the documents in question.  Or allowing the legal team to observe the search to eliminate specific challenges to the search or allegations of misconduct. 

Garland, acknowledging a conflict of interest or a being aware of the perception of a conflict of interest, should appoint an outside special counsel, with no apparent ties or bias towards the DOJ case or a Trump defense, to oversee the case.  Without this, my guess is the defense will continually hammer away that regardless of the circumstances, evidence, and facts, the entire process and potential outcomes are tainted by a compromised AG doing the work his boss (President Biden who has gone on record saying Trump should be prosecuted) ordered to take out his most likely rival for the 2024 Presidential election.  

I doubt Biden is running, but someone must set the stage for the next Democratic Slime that will run. After all, the family fortunes of the “elites” in government must be protected. Same reason you see Gavin’s (Nancy’s Nephew) name being bounced around. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

These idiots love carrying Trumps water - Trump want to “lower the temperatures” for the country? Really? lolz

image.thumb.jpeg.23bb44438779bb8da84c87f613fab13a.jpeg

Yeah I’m with you.  He doesn’t give an eff about anything but himself.  Drudge has it right.  The Don is trying to cut a deal, and that deal has nothing to do with the greater good. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Until he doesn't own your party it's fair game.  He must be your hero.  I've never defended anyone the way you all defend him.  

. I am glad to know that Bill Clinton was your hero for so long. What is amazing is that Trump is not even in office and I would prefer he not run again but your obsession feeds his ego.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

. I am glad to know that Bill Clinton was your hero for so long. What is amazing is that Trump is not even in office and I would prefer he not run again but your obsession feeds his ego.

The only thing I defend about Bill is his right to get a bj in office.  

Nearly all right wingers here say the same thing.  I don't really like Trump then you bend over backwards defending his insanity.   It's really not a stretch to believe any negative reports on him.  I don't know if this is the nail in the coffin for him.  But I am hoping.   I want him gone because your party has gone off the deep end because of him.  Mtg, Boebert, Gosar,  these idiots would be working at a gas station if Trump hadn't made crazy the new normal.

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

The only thing I defend about Bill is his right to get a bj in office.  

Nearly all right wingers here say the same thing.  I don't really like Trump then you bend over backwards defending his insanity.   It's really not a stretch to believe any negative reports on him.  I don't know if this is the nail in the coffin for him.  But I am hoping.   I want him gone because your party has gone off the deep end because of him.  Mtg, Boebert, Gosar,  these idiots would be working at a gas station if Trump hadn't made crazy the new normal.

Taking away the fact that you think he is a scumbag which if his policies did you think we're "crazy"? And do you believe that anyone on the left is crazy?