POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

When even a wimp like McCarthy has seen enough.

McCarthy has no spine. He just goes with how the wind blows. He’s the congressional equivalent of the wacky arm waving inflatable tube man. 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

This raid smells of desperation.  Garland and his hacks at the DOJ and FBI better pray that some actual charges are generated here and its not just some fishing expedition and Gestapo-state harassment exercise.     

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This raid smells of desperation.  Garland and his hacks at the DOJ and FBI better pray that some actual charges are generated here and its not just some fishing expedition and Gestapo-state harassment exercise.     

13 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Seriously…what is the use of posting tweets….most of these people who tweet are about as weighty as the knuckleheads here at TBD….yet you, and Bman among others cut and paste them off your social media feed as if they came out of a burning bush…..Do you actually think Julie Kelly has some insight….something that in 20 years….people are gonna look back and say….Boy that Julie Kelly tweeter….what vision…always ahead of the curve…

• Thank you (+1) 1

I thought Demented Biden and his buddies couldn't make anything more worse for them come November.  Now they go and do this.  What a bunch of ***** morons.  Honestly.  How stupid can you be?  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Seriously…what is the use of posting tweets….most of these people who tweet are about as weighty as the knuckleheads here at TBD….yet you, and Bman among others cut and paste them off your social media feed as if they came out of a burning bush…..Do you actually think Julie Kelly has some insight….something that in 20 years….people are gonna look back and say….Boy that Julie Kelly tweeter….what vision…always ahead of the curve…

I cannot say this with any more feeling.

***** YOU.

It's absolutely rich that you, someone who takes and believes every morsel a corrupt propagandist media tells you, gets his panties in a wad over people who report the other side of stories. Many stories that these very same outlets have  PROVEN the corrupt media lied about.

This particular one is from a guy who does foia requests. He requests government documents and publishes them. All he did he was tweet that he put in the request and part of what he put on the application.  The fact that this has you triggered says everything that needs to be said about you.

So in closing I'll suggest that you put me on ignore if you don't like it. You most certainly are on mine going forward. 

***** OFF.

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Haha (+1) 1

I do. I also remember when an FBI agent pled guilty to altering documents in order to get a FISA warrant renewal.

But the FBI isn't corrupt and politicized. These are all mistakes that will be fixed!

Edited by DRsGhost

What peaks my curiosity is why a FISA warrant?  This isn't some foreign intelligence operation.  Where methods and procedures and personnel might be at risk.  That doesn't apply here.  Using the FISA court is unnecessary.

Why not get a regular federal court warrant.  Specifying the places to be searched and the items to be seized.  Its a warrant to search the home of a former President allegedly for some documents removed from the White House.  You use the FISA court when you want to hide or keep something out of the public domain.  If everything is on the up-and-up what could you possibly want to hide here?  Given the standing of the suspect wouldn't you want to be as transparent as possible?  Especially if you've got the goods on the guy!  Finally..

If there is sufficient probable cause that can be presented to a judge to issue a warrant go to a Federal court judge to get a warrant.  Make it as clear to everyone this is legitimate.  But I suspect the government wants as little disclosure as possible.  Why would you want that if you've got the smoking gun? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Just now, DRsGhost said:

This wasn't a FISA. People are merely pointing out that proven FBI crimes and corruption with the FISA system just might make a serious observer skeptical about this situation. 

Serious observer? 

YOU?

lolz

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Nothing said it better:  "Biden is the dictatorship they spent years pretending Trump was."

From what we can tell, Biden wasn’t made aware of the raid before it happened. Which is how it should be. 

Also, everyone seems to be forgetting that the head of the FBI, who almost certainly had to sign off on this, was handpicked by Trump himself. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

From what we can tell, Biden wasn’t made aware of the raid before it happened. Which is how it should be. 

Or was he made aware of it and completely forgot about it 5 minutes later?