Liz’s political calculus - next prez

2 hours ago, Westside said:

She’s a POS just like her father. Both traitors to the country. She has a snowballs chance in hell of being elected president or vice president.

Or anything else for that matter. Maybe local stuff. 

On 6/29/2022 at 9:56 AM, Wacka said:

She is a swamp rat.

Trump ate the swamp and shat out you dim-witted, conspiracy-loving, morons.  I love how you all blab that liberals have tds all the while letting a serial lying blob of excrement absolutely lord over your party (though hopefully DeSantis ends that).  

Liz deserves a modicum of respect.   She did what so few had the nads to do.  She saw that the imbecile had zero respect for the constitution and she fought a losing fight.   She may be a POS overall, Dick certainly was, but at least you know she has some morals.  There is a line she won't cross.  Can you say the same about those that didn't like Trump but still gargled his orange sack?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Trump ate the swamp and shat out you dim-witted, conspiracy-loving, morons.  I love how you all blab that liberals have tds all the while letting a serial lying blob of excrement absolutely lord over your party (though hopefully DeSantis ends that).  

Liz deserves a modicum of respect.   She did what so few had the nads to do.  She saw that the imbecile had zero respect for the constitution and she fought a losing fight.   She may be a POS overall, Dick certainly was, but at least you know she has some morals.  There is a line she won't cross.  Can you say the same about those that didn't like Trump but still gargled his orange sack?

So I’m putting you down as a solid ‘no’ on Trump….right? Hard to tell from your extremely nuanced post. 

5 hours ago, Doc said:

She would be wasting her time and money doing it.  

Wouldn't be her money. It would be donor's money. As far as time, what else does she have to do?   And she probably has some $$$ saved up from her last campaign.  And she'd probably end up with even more in her war chest.

Several other candidates are trying to position themselves as anti-Trump too.  She would own this.  She may even get democrats to vote in the Republican party primary to vote against Trump or Ron "Death Sentence" Desantis.  And if she were to win the nomination she would probably get a lot of democrats to vote for her.

It's a strategy that night even work.  Sneaky and coniving are in her DNA.

Please don't take this as an endorsement.  Just an observation.

33 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Wouldn't be her money. It would be donor's money. As far as time, what else does she have to do?   And she probably has some $$$ saved up from her last campaign.  And she'd probably end up with even more in her war chest.

Several other candidates are trying to position themselves as anti-Trump too.  She would own this.  She may even get democrats to vote in the Republican party primary to vote against Trump or Ron "Death Sentence" Desantis.  And if she were to win the nomination she would probably get a lot of democrats to vote for her.

It's a strategy that night even work.  Sneaky and coniving are in her DNA.

Please don't take this as an endorsement.  Just an observation.

One of the things I see being talked about is Trump/her opponent being worried that Democrats will switch parties to vote for her during the primary, this seems dumb to me. There's no need to worry it's absolutely going to happen, happened last time, happens all the time there. Wyoming is such a red state that any democrats that want to actually have a say in who gets elected have to vote in the primary.

• Like (+1) 1

:lol:

I haven't looked into this thread because I thought it was clearly a joke. 

LC may try to run, but she has next to zero chance at the nomination.  Especially after this J6 committee debacle.

The only thing less likely than LC getting the GOP nomination is Biden running again in 2024.  He'd actually have to campaign on his pathetic record in 2024.  And then there's the dementia. Not happening. 

Edited by DRsGhost

24 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Don't underestimate the degree of Trump fatigue out there. Even in the Republican party.

I have to think there's a base within the Republican Party that's tired of being lumped in with the fringe crazies of their party.

• Like (+1) 1