Bills Hype Videos

Scott7975

Thought I’d add this here. For those watching the UFC fights tonight( multiple times the crowd has shown fans waving Bills flags, fight is in Dallas).  My wife saw the  camera that panned for half a second to this gentleman pouring a beer into his shoe, I only noticed the guy with Bills flag…. Let’s go Buffalo.  

8B5A32B5-4889-4544-9428-8F1EBADEB082.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Im long ready for some football in my life again.  Lets go season hurry up already!

nice, old but still 👍🏻 

28 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Philip Rivers has lost 5 times as a starting QB in the Divisional Round of the playoffs.

Same number as Dan Marino.

I see an analogy but

How many playoff games did Marino win?

Marino also make it to Super Bowl XIX

• Like (+1) 1

You watch the end of that KC clip. I just can’t believe his arm! STILL can’t believe he’s our guy. Some of those throws, I’ve never seen any HOF’er make those. Kelly throws all seem slow by comparison. I knew he was under coached, under experienced at draft. I just can’t believe those throws vs KC

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

nice, old but still 👍🏻 

I see an analogy but

How many playoff games did Marino win?

Marino also make it to Super Bowl XIX

I only count Marino losses like some Bills fans count only Bills loses.

Marino made a bundle being injured and on PUP.   It was the year (1993) he started being big on endorsements and commercials with a number of new commercials shot and broadcast same season he was on IR.  I used to watch games at Grevey's (gone) then and there was always people pointing out new commercials especially when we played North Cuban team. I was a Montana fan after him leading win against Phish in Superbowl.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.