Bills Hype Videos

Scott7975

On 6/23/2022 at 7:57 AM, MarlinTheMagician said:

Every time I watch a Bills highlight film I cannot believe how great Allen is.  He routinely covers 30-40 yards at a time running it or passing it.  What a horse, and to combine that with his leadership of the team and bond with the community it is just un-bill-ievable.  Let's go! 

"Roger that".

• Like (+1) 1

Just an unrelated thought. I was wearing my Bills cap in the airport and a random guy started talking football with me. He stated that no pre season favorite to win the super bowl has actually won the super bowl in 25 years. I didn't believe his claim so I just stayed rather quiet. Is this true? Is anyone concerned about this or is this ridiculous? 

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Just an unrelated thought. I was wearing my Bills cap in the airport and a random guy started talking football with me. He stated that no pre season favorite to win the super bowl has actually won the super bowl in 25 years. I didn't believe his claim so I just stayed rather quiet. Is this true? Is anyone concerned about this or is this ridiculous? 

I think it's correct.  But guess what....no team has won a Super Bowl on their home turf and then it happened two years in a row.  Trends are breaking.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/23/2022 at 5:58 PM, wjag said:

i have never watched a single play from the four lost super bowls.  I won’t until they win one. They’re all indelibly stamped in my brain.  

To this day I still say Otis Freaking Anderson!

fn Hostetler.  Lost to a backup QB.  Just barf.  

13 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Thanks! Let's make that 7.

7 by number 17!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.