Bills Hype Videos

Scott7975

On 7/7/2022 at 6:34 PM, Rigby said:

Anyway been a fan since and eager to get this season started. Rest of my family are Panthers fans...bless their hearts.

Bills Mafia 4 life!

Welcome aboard.  2022 is going to be a great ride.  Buckle up

Edited by LewPort71
  • Like (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to Bills Hype Videos
6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Having a highlight video with that songs seems like it would never work but that was surprisingly well done. 

Having highlights with any song never works... It takes away from actually watching the highlights with the announcers screaming when something good happens.

Although I don't like the song, the clips in the video were cut at good times to go along with the music. So 10/10 to the creator.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, costrovs said:

Having highlights with any song never works... It takes away from actually watching the highlights with the announcers screaming when something good happens.

Although I don't like the song, the clips in the video were cut at good times to go along with the music. So 10/10 to the creator.

The most important thing is that Josh Allen likes the song - this particular song is on his pre-game playlist.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The 4th and 1 against Dallas, I think that’s when I knew we had “Neo” in football form… That whole game just gives me chills, put the world on notice and have delivered ever since.  Josh will get it done for the city of Buffalo, and that single solitary play illustrates why. While the dude has all the talent in the world (literally is likely the most gifted to ever play the position), you combine that with his “4th and 1 never quit, never say die” attitude, and it’s only a matter of time Bills fans before we know the true glory of celebrating a Super Bowl victory.  

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.