While we are on the subject of hatred, which

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dislike Rodney Harrison.  I greatly respect his abilities as a player, but talk about the scum of the Earth type of human being.  Any guy who publically talks about laying out cheap-shots on purpose to hurt another player is just sick.

332849[/snapback]

I second this.

In the division Rodney Harrison, even though I think he's a great safety, his attitude sucks. Corey Dillon, John Abraham, Coles... Even though I would gladly take any of those players especially abraham and harrison.

In the entire league Randy Moss. All Talent 0 heart and a real headcase. Even though TO is whinning about money, at least I know he's willing to lay it all out on the field. Moss I haven't seen that from.

My Top 5 most hated

1. Randy Moss

2. Warren Sapp

3. Deion Sanders

4. Ray Lewis

5. Chump Bailey

ELI MANNING.....what a lil terd

332866[/snapback]

Is that similar to a tard? Or purhaps a turd?

For me all time Cox. Today I echo the feelings about Harrison, cheap shot artist and a no class individual. If he gave us the finger he would supplant Cox. :blush:

life's too short for me to waste "hatred" on a pro football player. as for players i don't care to watch or hear about, i put jeremy shockey high on the list b/c of his attitude. also, i have little respect for any player who whines and moans about his contract rather than going out and doing his job and then working the financial matters out in the background.

I also dislike harrison and brady very much so and i dont like bruschi at all. I also think sammy knight is annoying (the whole moulds spit on madison thing) and freddie mitchell is just a dueche. They are all in my circle of hate.

I cannot believe no one has mentioned the most overrated player in NFL history IMHO. Zach Thomas. Announcers always go on about how good he is and it bothers me to no end. I think of him as Miami's version of former Bill Ruben Brown goes to the Pro Bowl damn near every year but does not merit it. Zach Thomas misses more tackles than he makes and people rave about how good he is plus he plays for Miami that is why I hate him the most.

K Winslow the 2nd. This loudmouth braggart has rubbed me wrong with everything he's done. I can't stand this arrogant twerp. I find it even more strange since I remember rooting for his father.

....oh, wait. We're talking about players who actually PLAY football. Nevermind!

K Winslow the 2nd.  This loudmouth braggart has rubbed me wrong with everything he's done.  I can't stand this arrogant twerp.  I find it even more strange since I remember rooting for his father.

....oh, wait.  We're talking about players who actually PLAY football.  Nevermind!

332935[/snapback]

Kellen Winslow JR reminds me of Randy Moss. I know Kellen Winslow jr hasn't prooven a damn thing, however he seems like he has emmence talent at TE.

I cannot believe no one has mentioned the most overrated player in NFL history IMHO. Zach Thomas. Announcers always go on about how good he is and it bothers me to no end.  I think of him as Miami's version of former Bill Ruben Brown goes to the Pro Bowl damn near every year but does not merit it. Zach Thomas misses more tackles than he makes and people rave about how good he is plus he plays for Miami that is why I hate him the most.

332932[/snapback]

How can you ahte Zach, he's like the quietest player, makes no noise or stupid personal moves, doesnt do drugs or beat his wife or run over traffic cops. Hate a real tard, like McMichael, fine, I'll give that to you. Even Wicky, but Zach? Come on man.

I think I agree with Todd in another post: it is Rodney Harrison, hands down.

332826[/snapback]

Tom Brady - I can't stand anyone who is so sickeningly "perfect." I'd like to run him over with my lawn mower. My second choice is Bill Belechick.

How can you ahte Zach, he's like the quietest player, makes no noise or stupid personal moves, doesnt do drugs or beat his wife or run over traffic cops. Hate a real tard, like McMichael, fine, I'll give that to you. Even Wicky, but Zach? Come on man.

332944[/snapback]

It's not so much Zach it's just how he gets comparred to players like Ray Lewis and he is not nearly as talented IMHO. It really irritated me because I think he was choosen over London Fletcher for the Pro Bowl and I do not think he is nearly as good as London. Tedy Bruschi is a far better middle linebacker than Zach and does not get near the recognition. As far as McMichael et al. you are right what they engage in is far worse than being overrated and it is probably more rational to hate someone like McMichael. Atleast with McMichael I have emense respect for his football playing ability.