While we are on the subject of hatred, which

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently playing (off the top of my head):

Peyton Manning, with Brett Favre a close second.

332845[/snapback]

With all of the douche bags, ego-maniacs, only-in-it-for-the-money, complete a$$holes in the NFL, the first two guys you list on your hate list are Peyton Manning and Brett Favre?!?

Who are your favorites, Lawrence Phillips and Cecil Collins?

I know everyone has a right to their opinion, but geez.

You guys have mentioned many of my most hated players(eli manning, harrison), but i hate many guys for fantasy/madden reasons as well. In fact the odds are is that if a player isn't on the Bills, I dont like them.

But my sh-- list contains(but is not limited to): Tedy Bruschi, Harrison, E. Manning, P. Manning, Corey Dillon(even before he was a patriot), Antonio Gates(fantasy reasons), Shaun Alexander, Jonas Jennings, Kevin Mawae, Chad Pennington.

I think my #1 most hated right now is Priest Holmes.

Prety much any guy who is (or i concieve to be) the product of a system, I hate.

With all of the douche bags, ego-maniacs, only-in-it-for-the-money, complete a$$holes in the NFL, the first two guys you list on your hate list are Peyton Manning and Brett Favre?!?

333074[/snapback]

Absolutely. They're both extremely overrated and arrogant SOB's who receive far too much press & attention.

Manning is this generation's Dan Marino. A whole lotta records with nothing to show for it. He folds in the biggest games & will never, ever lead a team to a ring...not only because he is a big-game loser, but also because his obscene contract will never allow the Colts to put together a true championship-level team.

As for Favre, at least he did get a ring, & I give him props for that. But all indications are that he's a Vicodin-popping, self-serving POS, and I'm tired of all the ball-washing every time the Pack is on TV.

Anyhoo, I forgot someone. :ph34r:

Here's my top 3 most-hated:

3. Brett Favre

2. Peyton Manning

1. Drew Bledsoe :blush:

Tedy Bruschi plays with a lot of heart and is a great guy off the field. I have no problems with him. Winslow Jr. is my most hated player. Living here in Columbus I get a lot of Browns coverage and this guy is just stupid. They keep playing the clip of him speeding through the parking lot at 35 mph on a bike he had a learner's permit for. He has played two games and he still talks like he is the greatest player ever to wear a NFL uni.

warren sapp of course, he's not good, and why does he talk all that trash when he cant back it up anymore? I think the biggest in all of pro sports for me is Jeremy Roenick. It seems as though every player who gets a cheap shot or an horrific injury, Roenick is the one doing it

warren sapp of course, he's not good, and why does he talk all that trash when he cant back it up anymore? I think the biggest in all of pro sports for me is Jeremy Roenick. It seems as though every player who gets a cheap shot or an horrific injury, Roenick is the one doing it

333330[/snapback]

If we are going to get into all of sports, I would have to say Latrell Sprewell. He attempted to murder his coach, he makes $13mil/year and he has the audacity to say he wants to make more $ b/c he said "he has a family to feed". He would definately be first up against the wall.

Bill Romanowski..... is just like Harrison, except with a drug problem.

Yeah, just like him.

Except for the drugs.

And except for the fact that Harrrison is a captain.

And except for the fact that Harrison is a great player.

And except for the fact that Harrison is highly respected by his teammates.

And except for the fact that Harrison will go to the Hall of Fame while Romo goes to the Hall of Shame.

Actually, I guess they're complete opposites.

I really dislike Rodney Harrison.  I greatly respect his abilities as a player, but talk about the scum of the Earth type of human being.  Any guy who publically talks about laying out cheap-shots on purpose to hurt another player is just sick.

332849[/snapback]

Nice way to "buy the hype"

Try sitting down and listening to an interview with this guy. He couldnt be a nicer guy. He does admit that he plays the game VERY hard and like old school guys of the past like Ronnie Lott and Jack Tatum does not apologize for that but he has adamantly stated that he never intends to hurt opposing players. Intimidate, yes but intentionally injure, no.

But keep believing what you want to believe.

Nice way to "buy the hype"

Try sitting down and listening to an interview with this guy.  He couldnt be a nicer guy.  He does admit that he plays the game VERY hard and like old school guys of the past like Ronnie Lott and Jack Tatum does not apologize for that but he has adamantly stated that he never intends to hurt opposing players.    Intimidate, yes but intentionally injure, no.

But keep believing what you want to believe.

333516[/snapback]

Would you feel the same way if he were a Buffalo Bill or Miami Dolphin?

Sure he may be a nice guy and he is a damn good player, dosent mean we have to like him

he (Harrison) has adamantly stated that he never intends to hurt opposing players.

Oh, I wouldn't go that far.

He's one of my favorite players of all time, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend he doesn't try to hurt people. He does. Whether he tries to injure them is another story.

But hurting people is part of the process of creating a climate of fear for any skill players who think they're allowed to get too close to the hashes. That's part of his job description and it goes without saying that Mr Harrison excels in this area. :P