Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

There is only one MAGA person who leftists vehemently defend. The guy was literally in DC on J6 wearing a MAGA hat and doing "insurrection" things.  

And the left will go to the mat for this one Trump guy.

His name is Ray Epps.

It's all very strange.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

:lol: Ray Epps is just some poor schmuck...leave that guy alone!!!

Also of interest here Raskin admits that they have not released ANY of the transcripts from J6 sham committee interviews conducted under oath....but @ChiGoose promised us that they would all be released in September, didn't he?

I'm sure they'll be released in the next four days. ^_^

Also notice when asked about Epps...he loses his ***** about Trump.  How very @BillStime of him.

That was TDS at its finest.  What a tool.  I put him right above Brady as most punchable face.  And get a haircut you slob.

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

:lol: Ray Epps is just some poor schmuck...leave that guy alone!!!

Also of interest here Raskin admits that they have not released ANY of the transcripts from J6 sham committee interviews conducted under oath....but @ChiGoose promised us that they would all be released in September, didn't he?

I'm sure they'll be released in the next four days. ^_^

Also notice when asked about Epps...he loses his ***** about Trump.  How very @BillStime of him.

Another look at me post from DR...

Funny, he won't acknowledge all these people roaming the rally screaming - storm the Capitol? 

Live shot of DR cuz no one but the cult cares about Ray Epps... 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

But Ray Epps never entered the Capitol!  That's why he's never been charged. Just leave him alone!

The fact that he allegedly never entered the capital makes me more suspicious he was an informant or something than if he HAD gone in.  Makes no sense for an average slug just trying to survive would travel to DC, tell people the night before "we must go into the capital", direct people to the capital, and then be right there when the first bicycle gate fell and he just stands there and doesn't go in to me indicates he couldn't go in cuz it would mess up the case having a FBI informant in there with the " insurectionists".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The fact that he allegedly never entered the capital makes me more suspicious he was an informant or something than if he HAD gone in.  Makes no sense for an average slug just trying to survive would travel to DC, tell people the night before "we must go into the capital", direct people to the capital, and then be right there when the first bicycle gate fell and he just stands there and doesn't go in to me indicates he couldn't go in cuz it would mess up the case having a FBI informant in there with the " insurectionists".

Maybe he was working for the Sudan secret service? 

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Obviously...honestly the Communists think we're so stupid

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nothing says sham more than this. With all the attention on this guy, how can this Committee not at least put that ‘conspiracy’ to rest? Could it be that he WAS exactly who everyone says he was? Political theater…plain and simple. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nothing says sham more than this. With all the attention on this guy, how can this Committee not at least put that ‘conspiracy’ to rest? Could it be that he WAS exactly who everyone says he was? Political theater…plain and simple. 

I suspect that a review of Mr. Epps' 2020 Personal Income tax filing 1040 to the IRS that shows a 2020 W2 addressed to Raymond Epps from the "FBI, PO Box 0109, Washington DC should confirm his involvement.  But sadly, we'll never find out because we know the IRS and also Congress do not support the release income tax filings of American citizens because they value privacy and the law.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Well there you have it. An obvious media IC propaganda piece.

:lol:

Epps was seen on video telling other Trump supporters the night before the attack that they needed to go into the Capitol. Epps told the committee that he was under the impression that the building, which was closed to the general public because of Covid restrictions, would be open.

Really now Ray? You thought the Capitol was open and you didn't intend to break the law? 

Then why did you preface your J5 "we need to go INTO the Capitol" comments with the caveat of you probably shouldn't be saying it because you'll go to jail?

Doesn't sound like a guy who thinks that the Capitol is "open" for any and all to just stroll into.

• Like (+1) 1