Ex - Bronco Brendan Langley in airport brawl

stuvian

3 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Wrong! Funny you say this then post the shortened video that tries to make Langley look like he started it. Smh. And I get the news posted that shortened version. You should have an issue with that.

I could not find this one but it does show even more. As for the news, I almost apologized in the first place for using NBC because they are famous for their intentional editing. Now I want to see the camera from the airport itself because I am not sure this is all of it. 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

You literally dont know that

True that does not take into account they were fighting each other.....the athlete didnt throw the first punch.....and the athlete was the one arrested

You actually do know....because he was arrested and lhen released (just him) with no charges filed

You're bordering on the ridiculous now - how can you think the police wouldn't have more/better information than us/ypu?   Not only videos but they would have talked with people involved.

You do not know who threw the first punch.  The police would  have a much better chance at knowing who did.

Just because a person is arrested and then released with no charges filed does not mean a mistake was made in arresting him.

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yup... Langley got violent first and then when the employee connected, he used it as an excuse to unleash.  Langley totally the instigator...

Since every public video begins in the middle of the altercation, how can you say who became violent first?

From the videos out there for public consumption, my takeaway is that Langley tried to walk away and whilst trying to put his ear buds in, the stewardess slapped Langley in the face.  Then Langley defended himself.

• Disagree 2

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Since every public video begins in the middle of the altercation, how can you say who became violent first?

From the videos out there for public consumption, my takeaway is that Langley tried to walk away and whilst trying to put his ear buds in, the stewardess slapped Langley in the face.  Then Langley defended himself.

Disagree. Defending yourself isn't going on offensive. He took a sting and used it as excuse to unleash. Both were making exchanges before that.  

And why are you using the sexist term "stewardess" to diminish the capacity the employee is in to enforce the rules.  

Do you want to sit in a wheelchair after someone puts their nasty luggage on it? Why was he using a wheelchair to push around his luggage?

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Disagree. Defending yourself isn't going on offensive. He took a sting and used it as excuse to unleash. Both were making exchanges before that.  

And why are you using the sexist term "stewardess" to diminish the capacity the employee is in to enforce the rules.  

Do you want to sit in a wheelchair after someone puts their nasty luggage on it? Why was he using a wheelchair to push around his luggage?

Those wheelchairs have thousands of asses sitting in them.  Yes ... I'd gladly sit in a chair that had luggage in it, rather than God knows how many filthy asses.  

And who effing cares about him using the wheelchair to carry his luggage?  Douche move?  Yes.  But how does that lead to being assaulted by a stewardess?

3 hours ago, Einstein's Dog said:

You're bordering on the ridiculous now - how can you think the police wouldn't have more/better information than us/ypu?   Not only videos but they would have talked with people involved.

You do not know who threw the first punch.  The police would  have a much better chance at knowing who did.

Just because a person is arrested and then released with no charges filed does not mean a mistake was made in arresting him.

So your just convinced there is video we have both not seen yet (BOTH OF US) based on the video we have seen....your full of *****

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Those wheelchairs have thousands of asses sitting in them.  Yes ... I'd gladly sit in a chair that had luggage in it, rather than God knows how many filthy asses.  

And who effing cares about him using the wheelchair to carry his luggage?  Douche move?  Yes.  But how does that lead to being assaulted by a stewardess?

A very ugly stewardess

28 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

"Enforcing the rules" you know....I love you tube.   I have literally never seen a airport employee go to those lengths to "enforce the rules" actually applying a bitchslap only to get destroyed.......get back to his feet.....and come back for more.   Those must be some special wheelchairs near and dear to his heart.

18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

By getting hit first? 

I detect some jealousy... Wouldn't you love to be assaulted by a stewardess.

c73d20960fb903f7a8f96a893184c965.jpg

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

By getting hit first? 

I detect some jealousy... Wouldn't you love to be assaulted by a stewardess.

c73d20960fb903f7a8f96a893184c965.jpg

Nobody in the public knows how it all began/who instigated the altercation.  Nobody.  And she is a YES.

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So your just convinced there is video we have both not seen yet (BOTH OF US) based on the video we have seen....your full of *****

A very ugly stewardess

"Enforcing the rules" you know....I love you tube.   I have literally never seen a airport employee go to those lengths to "enforce the rules" actually applying a bitchslap only to get destroyed.......get back to his feet.....and come back for more.   Those must be some special wheelchairs near and dear to his heart.

Or he hates his job as a subsidiary employee to the airlines and says: "WTF, let me try to tune this ridiculous customer up."  Of course only to fail.   😆 

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Nobody in the public knows how it all began/who instigated the altercation.  Nobody.  And she is a YES.

I think people know.  Just wasn't captured.   I find it hard to believe the employee, who's dealing with 1,000s of patrons a day is the initial aggressor here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Or he hates his job as a subsidiary employee to the airlines and says: "WTF, let me try to tune this ridiculous customer up."  Of course only to fail.   😆 

I think people know.  Just wasn't captured.   I find it hard to believe the employee, who's dealing with 1,000s of patrons a day is the initial aggressor here. 

Was there a Walmart bag in that video that I'm missing??

Was there a Walmart bag in that video that I'm missing??

That's uncalled for. If you're referring to the situation my daughter was in with a flat tire in a "no go zone"... Being judgemental about a female's trust in their gut instinct to discern if they are safe or not will only lead to more young ladies getting hurt because they have been ridiculed by people like you to not trust their gut instinct and remove themselves from possibly dangerous situations. We weren't in either situation...

Yeah....I get it, maybe this employee should have learned that lesson and let his "flight" (over fight) mechanism kick in.  I guarantee,  if he was a real stewardess, that's exactly what would have happened!

[You know your attitude to try to pin some racist undertones to various safety situations is a sore spot with me]

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah, and one of the people who had access to much more information, the policeman, seemed to clearly indicate who he thought the aggressor was.

I didn't realize this loser Langley had such a big fan club.  From "I can't believe he got arrested for winning a fight", to "I'll have to have more information about the wheel chair", to "Nobody in the public knows how it all began/who instigated the altercation".  Well, spoiler alert, only one person was arrested.  

It really wouldn't have been such a surprise ending if people had caught the foreshadowing - the guy who took a wheel chair instead of paying $5, the guy calling out to the crowd about "Did you see that", the guy who went on twitter to reprimand the person who claimed he did it.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

That's uncalled for. If you're referring to the situation my daughter was in with a flat tire in a "no go zone"... Being judgemental about a female's trust in their gut instinct to discern if they are safe or not will only lead to more young ladies getting hurt because they have been ridiculed by people like you to not trust their gut instinct and remove themselves from possibly dangerous situations. We weren't in either situation...

Yeah....I get it, maybe this employee should have learned that lesson and let his "flight" (over fight) mechanism kick in.  I guarantee,  if he was a real stewardess, that's exactly what would have happened!

[You know your attitude to try to pin some racist undertones to various safety situations is a sore spot with me]

The Walmart bag comment was meant to be light-hearted.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Yeah, and one of the people who had access to much more information, the policeman, seemed to clearly indicate who he thought the aggressor was.

I didn't realize this loser Langley had such a big fan club.  From "I can't believe he got arrested for winning a fight", to "I'll have to have more information about the wheel chair", to "Nobody in the public knows how it all began/who instigated the altercation".  Well, spoiler alert, only one person was arrested.  

It really wouldn't have been such a surprise ending if people had caught the foreshadowing - the guy who took a wheel chair instead of paying $5, the guy calling out to the crowd about "Did you see that", the guy who went on twitter to reprimand the person who claimed he did it.

"Entitlement in America."

A.K.A: I don't need to follow the rules... And when I am called out on them..  Bait authority into a fight... Then claim racism. 

The Walmart bag comment was meant to be light-hearted.

Thanks... And sorry for not taking it that way.

It's sensitive with me.  I read her the riot act over it... Then I realized how stupid I was. 

I think there's a double standard we hold females to. Society teaches them to be nice, give everyone the benefit of doubt over what their gut may be telling them.  That's a recipe for disaster.   I caught the errors of my ways in that situation.

This situation at the airport... Had it been a stewardess backing off a black male and not trying to apply the rules... Would she be roasted for that?  I didn't get your stewardess dig.  No way a stewardess engages like, the now former subsidiary employee, did...

Like I said... He probably deals with 1,000s of airport patrons a day... Something pushed him to do what he did and he finally said: "Not today! It's not my day!" If he was such a live wire, I am sure it would have happened sooner... But who knows how long he's been on the job. Or, now, was on the job. 😏 

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thanks... And sorry for not taking it that way.

It's sensitive with me.  I read her the riot act over it... Then I realized how stupid I was. 

I think there's a double standard we hold females to. Society teaches them to be nice, give everyone the benefit of doubt over what their gut may be telling them.  That's a recipe for disaster.   I caught the errors of my ways in that situation.

This situation at the airport... Had it been a stewardess backing off a black male and not trying to apply the rules... Would she be roasted for that?  I didn't get your stewardess dig.  No way a stewardess engages like, the now former subsidiary employee, did...

Like I said... He probably deals with 1,000s of airport patrons a day... Something pushed him to do what he did and he finally said: "Not today! It's not my day!" If he was such a live wire, I am sure it would have happened sooner... But who knows how long he's been on the job. Or, now, was on the job. 😏 

My usage of the word "stewardess," was also tongue in cheek.

Your sarcasm radar needs to be calibrated.  Have you flushed your hot water heater?!?!

• Haha (+1) 1