Ex - Bronco Brendan Langley in airport brawl

stuvian

1 hour ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Yeah, and one of the people who had access to much more information, the policeman, seemed to clearly indicate who he thought the aggressor was.

I didn't realize this loser Langley had such a big fan club.  From "I can't believe he got arrested for winning a fight", to "I'll have to have more information about the wheel chair", to "Nobody in the public knows how it all began/who instigated the altercation".  Well, spoiler alert, only one person was arrested.  

It really wouldn't have been such a surprise ending if people had caught the foreshadowing - the guy who took a wheel chair instead of paying $5, the guy calling out to the crowd about "Did you see that", the guy who went on twitter to reprimand the person who claimed he did it.

You are horribly ignorant.....make sure everything is spoonfed to you dont ever bother actually wanting to see evidence

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why was he using a wheelchair to push around his luggage?

Too cheap to buy a SmarteCarte!! He should be more aware that wheelchairs are for the physically handicapped. Sometimes wheelchairs are scarce in airports and for him to use one to tote his luggage is unacceptable 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

He wasn't.   Subsidiary employee from what I read.  They fired him too.

United Ground Express, contractor?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/former-nfl-player-brendan-langley-arrested-united-worker-fired-brawl-n-rcna30256

Langley was using a wheelchair to move his luggage.   What a creep. 

Many of the major airlines went to using “contracted” employees as a way of getting rid of long term employees and hiring people at a lesser pay rate. Delta, American and United has employed this tactic. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Yeah, and one of the people who had access to much more information, the policeman, seemed to clearly indicate who he thought the aggressor was.

I didn't realize this loser Langley had such a big fan club.  From "I can't believe he got arrested for winning a fight", to "I'll have to have more information about the wheel chair", to "Nobody in the public knows how it all began/who instigated the altercation".  Well, spoiler alert, only one person was arrested.  

It really wouldn't have been such a surprise ending if people had caught the foreshadowing - the guy who took a wheel chair instead of paying $5, the guy calling out to the crowd about "Did you see that", the guy who went on twitter to reprimand the person who claimed he did it.

Lol. You are clueless. I have been arrested multiple times and my life and released with no charges simply cause I was around something or indirectly involved in something but committed no crime. Police don’t do a full investigation before they make arrests. Sad you assume cause one was arrested over the other then case closed, they must have been the bad guy. Wow…shows the stark difference in the America you live in and the one I grew up experiencing. 

On of my earliest experiences of this was when I was 15. A group of kids got into it with police at the skating rink on Main and Amherst and was throwing rocks at them. The police charged the crowd and they took off running towards them up Fillmore. I happened to be walking up Fillmore just coming from getting a haircut. The group of kids run past me and my first instinct was to run as well cause I didn’t know what the threat was but they seemed to be being chased and I didn’t want whatever it was to get me. Then I see the police rounding the corner sirens ablazing. I realize this isn’t some dog or gunmen they are running from but the damn cops. So what do I do when I realize this? I stop running. What happens next? The police pull up on me and hop out on its guns out, tackle me, kept yelling STOP RESISITING when I totally wasn’t and allowing them to have their way with me. They roughed me up real bad saying I coulda seriously hurt one of them throwing those rocks! I didn’t even see the rock throwing so I’m clueless just yelling out it wasn’t me! I wasn’t with those kids! Of course they didn’t believe me, took me in to interrogate me. Waiting on my dad to come pick me up (cause they found out I was only 15 and they had to call him) they brought in rocks telling me they were going to finger print them and charge me with deadly assault on officers and I would get 50 years and how they have me on film too so just admit it and they’ll take it easy on me. ALL LIEES! My father, who was a correctional officer, came in livid and demanded to see the tapes. Of course there was none. This was my FIRST experience like this with the police. I also got pulled over with a car full of friends and all of got arrested cause we “for the description” only to be released hours later when they caught the real bad guys and realized they had us mistaken.

So don’t sit up here in the delusional version of the world where police get things right and don’t mess up OFTEN as humans in any profession. And trust me plenty of prejudice and racism goes on subconsciously. It’s not hard to imagine a white officer shows up and sees a bloody white guy is go works at the airport and an upset black customer with no injuries…how is it so hard to believe the cop wouldn’t jump to conclusions? Also surveillance film isn’t always readily available and the police don’t need all that just to arrest you…only to charge you.

Unjustified arrests happen everyday in this country. Wake up and support the idea of innocence until proven guilty and stop pre judging. 

The “full length” video is pretty clear the worker swung first. Body language shows they were not hitting each other before that moment. Notice the difference after blows got thrown. It starts with them basically chest to chest…HIGHLY unlikely blows were already thrown before they ended up chest to chest. So if any educated assumptions were to be made off available footage, the worker lost his cool and slapped Langley then got exactly what he had coming to him. He clearly is a hot head the way he kept coming back for more!

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You are horribly ignorant.....make sure everything is spoonfed to you dont ever bother actually wanting to see evidence

No need for name calling. 

We see things differently.  To me it's bizarre to want to know more about the wheel chair for instance.  In an earlier post you seemed surprised that I thought there might be additional video that we haven't seen, so much so to add...."your full of *****".  Like Newark airport wouldn't have any security cameras.

As far as being spoonfed, it's you who is having a hard time coming to grips with something right in front of your face.  There is the Post article detailing the whole wheel chair debacle, video showing punches thrown, and a follow up indicating an arrest to Langley was made.  I don't need any more information, Langley is a jackwagon.  Has it gotten through to you yet?

19 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Many of the major airlines went to using “contracted” employees as a way of getting rid of long term employees and hiring people at a lesser pay rate. Delta, American and United has employed this tactic. 

Treat your employees like poo 💩,  patrons get treated like poo 💩. Welcome to the revolving door of employees. That's what the stockholders want. 

Entitled Langley deserved to get stood up to, unfortunately the employee failed miserably!

You draw blood.  You get the bigger penalty.  Both get 5... Langley gets the 2 for instigating (wheelchair act) and 2 for roughing.  

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

9 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

No need for name calling. 

We see things differently.  To me it's bizarre to want to know more about the wheel chair for instance.  In an earlier post you seemed surprised that I thought there might be additional video that we haven't seen, so much so to add...."your full of *****".  Like Newark airport wouldn't have any security cameras.

As far as being spoonfed, it's you who is having a hard time coming to grips with something right in front of your face.  There is the Post article detailing the whole wheel chair debacle, video showing punches thrown, and a follow up indicating an arrest to Langley was made.  I don't need any more information, Langley is a jackwagon.  Has it gotten through to you yet?

Was Langley breaking any LAWS using the wheelchair? Stop bringing that up as if he deserved to have an employee confront him then physically attack him for that. Don't justify an illegal act based on a airport or airline policy violation.

33 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Was Langley breaking any LAWS using the wheelchair? Stop bringing that up as if he deserved to have an employee confront him then physically attack him for that. Don't justify an illegal act based on a airport or airline policy violation.

Doesnt matter....the police have ruled.   Dont need to see anything else :(

As if police (who have a difficult job to be fair) dont make mistakes.   But you know the employee was so in the right that he was fired immediately....oh wait

14 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Can you please keep up, it was John who brought up the wheel chair.  And yes it was weird that he wrote he needed to do more research on the wheel chair issue.

You act as though you have as much information as the policeman who came to the scene and eventually arrested Langley.  You don't.  So please excuse the logical people here who think the arrest by a policeman means more than your evaluation of partial videos.  There are people that get in fights at airports that don't get arrested, kind of makes you wonder what else this clown did.

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1