Jump to content

The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them


Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:


Rent?

 

You sound like a socialist.

 

And if Dems proposed anything to help Americans your cult would vote against it like they did with:

 

-Easing the baby formula shortage

-Price gouging at the pump 

-Relief to small businesses

 

And the list goes on…

 

And lastly - no government - state or federal - should have any say about medical and reproductive health.

 

What has the cult delivered lately?

 

 

 

Florida 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Ummm…that is how they already do it…

 

solid 163

So, I see you believe in Santa Clause!

 

Just one example......

In my state we have a large number of people who own vacation homes in NH who are out of state residents.  Polling locations verify identity (by picture ID), and that the individual owns the property in town, but towns have no way to check for residency.  Because on this, residents of MA with vacation properties in NH have voted in the NH primaries and general election.   Unfortunately, there is no linkage between the town data and the state data that verifies residency.

 

Edited by Precision
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Precision said:

So, I see you believe in Santa Clause!

 

Just one example......

In my state we have a large number of people who own vacation homes in NH who are out of state residents.  Polling locations verify identity (by picture ID), and that the individual owns the property in town, but towns have no way to check for residency.  Because on this, residents of MA with vacation properties in NH have voted in the NH primaries and general election.   Unfortunately, there is no linkage between the town data and the state data that verifies residency.

 

I live in NH. The vote was reviewed by both Democrats and Republicans. There was ZERO double votes from MA residents. Try harder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There were zero double votes that they found clown, how hard do you think they really looked?  How about the kids at UNH who can vote with their student ID.  They just need to "promise" not to vote in their home state.  How many of those promises do you think were kept?

 

My guess is you're another mass-hole transplant.....go home. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Precision said:

There were zero double votes that they found clown, how hard do you think they really looked?  How about the kids at UNH who can vote with their student ID.  They just need to "promise" not to vote in their home state.  How many of those promises do you think were kept?

 

My guess is you're another mass-hole transplant.....go home. 


image.thumb.jpeg.98ce6640fe02c0c4e49cece1db179ad7.jpeg

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Precision said:

There were zero double votes that they found clown, how hard do you think they really looked?  How about the kids at UNH who can vote with their student ID.  They just need to "promise" not to vote in their home state.  How many of those promises do you think were kept?

 

My guess is you're another mass-hole transplant.....go home. 

 

"There were no proven cases."

 

"bUt tHeY DiDn'T ReAlLy lOoK HaRd!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2022 at 11:49 PM, cle23 said:

 

"There were no proven cases."

 

"bUt tHeY DiDn'T ReAlLy lOoK HaRd!"

Over 800,000 votes cast and there were zero proven cases, said the 70-year-old Secretary of State.  You believe that, ZERO?  How many votes do you think they checked?  If the state police said there were zero speeding tickets issued in NH last weekend, you believe no one was speeding, ha ha ha!

 

Please, tell everyone the process by which NH checks for and enforces residency.  There is no income tax like other states, so NH generally does not care about residency.  Your post is really informative so I'm hoping you can explain that to me and the board.

 

I lose a lot of faith in Bill's office as well when 200 absentee ballots from Bedford were not even opened 1 year after election day.  

https://whdh.com/news/ag-nearly-200-bedford-nh-absentee-ballots-uncounted-in-2020/

 

Zero issues with residency voting but they forgot to open 200 absentee ballots.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Precision said:

Over 800,000 votes cast and there were zero proven cases, said the 70-year-old Secretary of State.  You believe that, ZERO?  How many votes do you think they checked?  If the state police said there were zero speeding tickets issued in NH last weekend, you believe no one was speeding, ha ha ha!

 

Please, tell everyone the process by which NH checks for and enforces residency.  There is no income tax like other states, so NH generally does not care about residency.  Your post is really informative so I'm hoping you can explain that to me and the board.

 

I lose a lot of faith in Bill's office as well when 200 absentee ballots from Bedford were not even opened 1 year after election day.  

https://whdh.com/news/ag-nearly-200-bedford-nh-absentee-ballots-uncounted-in-2020/

 

Zero issues with residency voting but they forgot to open 200 absentee ballots.

 

There may be.  There has been zero evidence presented to say there was.

 

It's definitely possible, but when people all over claim fraud, and then have absolutely nothing to back it up other than "there could be"  then it's bogus.  Present evidence and I'll jump right on board.

  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, cle23 said:

 

There may be.  There has been zero evidence presented to say there was.

 

It's definitely possible, but when people all over claim fraud, and then have absolutely nothing to back it up other than "there could be"  then it's bogus.  Present evidence and I'll jump right on board.

What do you mean there is no evidence? You didn’t see the ballot box stuffing videos? How many times are you allowed to vote? I thought only once?

How about the voting machines being turned off for several hours in key democratic states? Did you not see that either!?

 

Yeah, 81 million votes. What a joke you are for continuing spread false information just because it’s your party. Four years of russian hoaxes , lying over and over again. But now you’re telling the truth? GTFOH you marxist clown.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Westside said:

What do you mean there is no evidence? You didn’t see the ballot box stuffing videos? How many times are you allowed to vote? I thought only once?

How about the voting machines being turned off for several hours in key democratic states? Did you not see that either!?

 

Yeah, 81 million votes. What a joke you are for continuing spread false information just because it’s your party. Four years of russian hoaxes , lying over and over again. But now you’re telling the truth? GTFOH you marxist clown.

 

Ha.  Yeah, my party?  I didn't vote for Biden.  Didn't vote for Hillary either.  I did vote for Obama. 

 

I love how anyone who doesn't step in line with Trump false narrative is a marxist clown. The 2 party system is the issue.  People jumping in lockstep for literally no reason other than party is the issue.

Edited by cle23
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...