American CULTURAL Marxism: The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

You are picking a few incidents over a period of 6 years while ignoring the gang violence, low education, and crime that occur everyday in every deep blue area of the US. The damage done by that is a thousand fold worse and destroys generations. All decisions made primarily based on on race are bad, and often move into evil but your focus will never help a the young black liberal.

these aren't isolated incidents.  I could have gone on for pages.  How bout numerous attacks on synagogues?  I had a tough time figuring out why hate group members try so hard to deny their own existence.  Then I saw the quote from the Bama elites handbook.  "Little is known.  And what is, is secret".  apparently, the scum believed there's power in being unrecognized.  Homeland security has called domestic terrorism by hate groups a top threat to the country.  your response will undoubtedly be that it is a political stance.  bs

52 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

these aren't isolated incidents.  I could have gone on for pages.  How bout numerous attacks on synagogues?  I had a tough time figuring out why hate group members try so hard to deny their own existence.  Then I saw the quote from the Bama elites handbook.  "Little is known.  And what is, is secret".  apparently, the scum believed there's power in being unrecognized.  Homeland security has called domestic terrorism by hate groups a top threat to the country.  your response will undoubtedly be that it is a political stance.  bs

It takes a special person to argue that a couple dozen murders are more dangerous than 10s of thousands. Both are issues, but one is clearly much worse. The reason so few white supremacists murder people is the amount of them is much smaller than liberals with no respect for life. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

It takes a special person to argue that a couple dozen murders are more dangerous than 10s of thousands. Both are issues, but one is clearly much worse. The reason so few white supremacists murder people is the amount of them is much smaller than liberals with no respect for life. 

Sure. Hiding in plain sight. Except the klan. Why do they wear hoods again?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Anybody who calls himself the great is suspect in my book.  bizarre

This is the kind of non-response that we commonly get here.

The post is listing VDH' s concerns over the direction of the United States.

Hawk Boy focuses on the nickname of the guy who reposted VDH instead of the subject.

This is why it is hard to take him seriously.

Oh, and make sure you post a smiling emoji , it just adds to your poor response.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The post is listing VDH' s concerns over the direction of the United States.

Hanson was at one point a registered member of the Democratic Party[16] but is a conservative who voted for George W. Bush in the 2000 and 2004elections.[17] As of 2020, he is a registered independent.[18] He defended George W. Bush and his policies,[19] especially the Iraq War.[20] He vocally supported Bush's Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, describing him as "a rare sort of secretary of the caliber of George Marshall" and a "proud and honest-speaking visionary" whose "hard work and insight are bringing us ever closer to victory".[21]

Hanson is a supporter of Donald Trump, authoring a 2019 book called The Case for Trump.[22] Trump praised the book,[22] in which Hanson defends Trump's insults and incendiary language as "uncouth authenticity", and praises Trump for "an uncanny ability to troll and create hysteria among his media and political critics."[22]

Yeah the guy is brilliant!  praising a war hawk and a president for trolling.  No wonder he worked at a bottom tier school his entire career (except for a visiting prof stint at propaganda U, Hillsdale).  You guys are so far on the fringe that the fabric is fraying.

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

The racial and partisan hypocrisy is so daft.  

sure.  I think the D's here have unanimously condemned the race riots that have occurred recently.  Meanwhile the cons here almost unanimously are apologists for the 

Jan 6 traitors.

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Hanson was at one point a registered member of the Democratic Party[16] but is a conservative who voted for George W. Bush in the 2000 and 2004elections.[17] As of 2020, he is a registered independent.[18] He defended George W. Bush and his policies,[19] especially the Iraq War.[20] He vocally supported Bush's Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, describing him as "a rare sort of secretary of the caliber of George Marshall" and a "proud and honest-speaking visionary" whose "hard work and insight are bringing us ever closer to victory".[21]

Hanson is a supporter of Donald Trump, authoring a 2019 book called The Case for Trump.[22] Trump praised the book,[22] in which Hanson defends Trump's insults and incendiary language as "uncouth authenticity", and praises Trump for "an uncanny ability to troll and create hysteria among his media and political critics."[22]

Yeah the guy is brilliant!  praising a war hawk and a president for trolling.  No wonder he worked at a bottom tier school his entire career (except for a visiting prof stint at propaganda U, Hillsdale).  You guys are so far on the fringe that the fabric is fraying.

sure.  I think the D's here have unanimously condemned the race riots that have occurred recently.  Meanwhile the cons here almost unanimously are apologists for the 

Jan 6 traitors.

Race riots ?  Who funded blm?

It's you focusing on statistical outliers just because they fit the  racial make up you need for your divisive script.   

Like always. 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Race riots ?  Who funded blm?

It's you focusing on statistical outliers just because they fit the  racial make up you need for your divisive script.   

Like always. 

once again diverting and obfuscating.  I condemn the racially motivated violence of both sides, the scum of Jan 6 and white supremacy.  Do you?

And what about civil war?  you still haven't weighed in.  why not?  It's an easy Y/N question.  You're in a minority of about 30% of the electorate.  The same number who think trump is innocent in a recent poll.  Nothing wrong with being a minority opinion but 30% are not "outliers".

• Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

once again diverting and obfuscating.  I condemn the racially motivated violence of both sides, the scum of Jan 6 and white supremacy.  Do you?

And what about civil war?  you still haven't weighed in.  why not?  It's an easy Y/N question.  You're in a minority of about 30% of the electorate.  The same number who think trump is innocent in a recent poll.  Nothing wrong with being a minority opinion but 30% are not "outliers".

That's a dumb strawman . Even for you. 

Lol, polling.  Anything do demonize eh.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Jan 6 traitors.

Condemned? You still celebrate blm after they robbed your money. You have made ZERO repreations of justice towards the buisnesses burnt to the ground. The reprocussions that your soft on crime has evolved into after villlianizing entire police dept. The MULTIPLE MURDER victims it gathered. Ask a liberal if they support blm and they will say YES! Ask for the fbi to hunt down and prosecute every person with a molotov for several years. Not happening and you equivacate the two as if billions of dollars and victims in the hundreds of violence at thid point is anywhere close to a building that was absolutely purposfully ungarded and a bunch of millionairs being scared. The two are bad but one was actually shown as good.

You hear the media machine talk about jan6th in your exact words and because they ignored blm you do as your told. Echo the narative. Its all that can happen for some. 

You guys are dillusinal puppets regurgitating what you think is consensus because thats what your told.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

Condemned? You still celebrate blm after they robbed your money. You have made ZERO repreations of justice towards the buisnesses burnt to the ground. The reprocussions that your soft on crime has evolved into after villlianizing entire police dept. The MULTIPLE MURDER victims it gathered. Ask a liberal if they support blm and they will say YES! Ask for the fbi to hunt down and prosecute every person with a molotov for several years. Not happening and you equivacate the two as if billions of dollars and victims in the hundreds of violence at thid point is anywhere close to a building that was absolutely purposfully ungarded and a bunch of millionairs being scared is the same. 

You hear the media machine talk about jan6th in your exact words and because they ignored blm you do as your told. Echo the narative. Its all that can happen for some. 

You guys are dillusinal puppets regurgitating what you think is consensus because thats what your told.

well since you asked...I think BLM was an appropriate response to police brutality directed at Blacks.  I think that violent acts and destruction by any group is deplorable.  Hundreds of violent protesters were prosecuted and jailed.  Good.  look it up.  They got what they deserved as did the J6 scum and hopefully so will our criminal ex prez.

That's a dumb strawman . Even for you. 

Lol, polling.  Anything do demonize eh.  

pls explain where I used a straw man...there were 2 separate points in my post.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

well since you asked...I think BLM was an appropriate response to police brutality directed at Blacks.  I think that violent acts and destruction by any group is deplorable.  Hundreds of violent protesters were prosecuted and jailed.  Good.  look it up.  They got what they deserved as did the J6 scum and hopefully so will our criminal ex prez.

Which one?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope.  But after golf later today, I'll probably have a cocktail or 2.

all of them.  all that used violence for political ends.

Well thats every one bud. I would think the bombing of civilians and endless warcrimes would be a bit worse. You should be angry they are mitigating all that destruction to one man, for one day alone. But you seriously only care cause your told to. If they told you anything diff you would. Just like your last post was about police brutality and i promise you could care less about the unarmed woman shot in the capital. Let that have been a blm shot in the throat and the media telling you how brutal instead of how deserved you will parrot the sentiment. Its what you do. 

Dems should stop posting. The media tell us your opinions on every station before you write a word. Covid. Jan 6th. Blm. Not alot of unique thougts outside the mainsteam media. Why is that?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

i promise you could care less about the unarmed woman shot in the capital.

She shouldn't have been there.  She shouldn't have been illegally forcing her way into the capitol.  Not celebrating her death but I have much more sympathy for capitol police who were bravely doing their jobs

I don't let anyone tell me how or what to think.  I read as much as possible from multiple sources and sides to formulate an opinion.  I also like to know the history and background of the sources.  Vivek for example, wrote a book critical of trump and the victimhood mentality of his cult about 1 year ago.  Now he's completely flipped.

• Dislike 1

45 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

pls explain where I used a straw man...there were 2 separate points in my post.

Blm is a private corp funded by gods know who to provide the on the ground AstroTurf for the political theatre to match it.  All while playing a charity.  Was kinda funny when people started realizing it was a crap corp ran by shady Marxist. Funded by mega cops and elites 

How many killed in those riots?  Cops attacked?  (In reference to your other hypocritical position on the woman at j6), federal and state buildings attacked?  

Now years later.  Demoralizing and attacking the police to the point of budgets being slashed and regulations to handcuff justice . More consequences. 

Edited by Chris farley

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Blm is a private corp funded by gods know who to provide the on the ground AstroTurf for the political theatre to match it.  All while playing a charity.  Was kinda funny when people started realizing it was a crap corp ran by shady Marxist. Funded by mega cops and elites 

apparently God doesn't know but you do.  pls post a link.

• Eyeroll 1

54 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

She shouldn't have been there.  She shouldn't have been illegally forcing her way into the capitol.  Not celebrating her death but I have much more sympathy for capitol police who were bravely doing their jobs

I don't let anyone tell me how or what to think.  I read as much as possible from multiple sources and sides to formulate an opinion.  I also like to know the history and background of the sources.  Vivek for example, wrote a book critical of trump and the victimhood mentality of his cult about 1 year ago.  Now he's completely flipped.

Without google can you name one white victim of police brutality? 

I bet you cant

But you care about police brutality...right? No you are against the only brutality highlighted your told to. Out of the police brutality we heard about name one that you feel was justified if you can. If you cant, you know why. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Without google can you name one white victim of police brutality? 

I bet you cant

But you care about police brutality...right? No you are against the only brutality highlighted your told to. Out of the police brutality we heard about name one that you feel was justified if you can. If you cant, you know why. 

Here’s your reasoning

he can’t spontaneously name a white victim of police brutality ( according to u Ashley Babbit)

therefore, he is a political shill…. Sure, that follows…

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

Well thats every one bud. I would think the bombing of civilians and endless warcrimes would be a bit worse. You should be angry they are mitigating all that destruction to one man, for one day alone. But you seriously only care cause your told to. If they told you anything diff you would. Just like your last post was about police brutality and i promise you could care less about the unarmed woman shot in the capital. Let that have been a blm shot in the throat and the media telling you how brutal instead of how deserved you will parrot the sentiment. Its what you do. 

Dems should stop posting. The media tell us your opinions on every station before you write a word. Covid. Jan 6th. Blm. Not alot of unique thougts outside the mainsteam media. Why is that?

Oh you mean Ashley Babbit? The traitor to her uniform who rioted against a Constitutional election? The one who broke into the Capitol seeking violence against elected officials? That Ashley Babbitt? 

I mean this wholeheartedly - I hope she died slowly and is rotting at the lowest level of Hell. 

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Here’s your reasoning

he can’t spontaneously name a white victim of police brutality ( according to u Ashley Babbit)

therefore, he is a political shill…. Sure, that follows…

I asked 2 questions to see if your a shill. Police brutality was a pretty big topic that dominated the headlines and led to mass destruction and murders. You just said you agreed with the response. Response to what? Do you agree with the response to make it about a single race if you dont even know about a single incident outside that race?  Id think if you find jan 6th so comparable youd at the very least have a basic understanding of it in a tiny bit more depth. So you dont know a single victim name, from the race, that has been victim of it most often? Not a single blm case where you believe the cop was actually defending his life and unjustly accused of racism and villianized....but you care about the police...in the capital. 

Stand down for your next thought after your local weather report.

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Oh you mean Ashley Babbit? The traitor to her uniform who rioted against a Constitutional election? The one who broke into the Capitol seeking violence against elected officials? That Ashley Babbitt? 

I mean this wholeheartedly - I hope she died slowly and is rotting at the lowest level of Hell. 

Thats says alot about you. As many times as blm attacked gov buildings i never once thought if one got shot that.....whats that? Die slowly and rot in hell.

I mean this wholeheartedly. Get some meds.

14 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

I asked 2 questions to see if your a shill. Police brutality was a pretty big topic that dominated the headlines and led to mass destruction and murders. You just said you agreed with the response. Response to what? Do you agree with the response to make it about a single race if you dont even know about a single incident outside that race?  Id think if you find jan 6th so comparable youd at the very least have a basic understanding of it in a tiny bit more depth. So you dont know a single victim name, from the race, that has been victim of it most often? Not a single blm case where you believe the cop was actually defending his life and unjustly accused of racism and villianized....but you care about the police...in the capital. 

Stand down for your next thought after your local weather report.

You can't reason with these sycophants, if CNN tells them to march one by one into a volcano, they'll march one by one into a volcano 

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

So you dont know a single victim name, from the race, that has been victim of it most often? Not a single blm case where you believe the cop was actually defending his life and unjustly accused of racism and villianized....but you care about the police...in the capital. 

These things don’t follow but you don’t understand why. I gave you a white woman “victims”name.  George Floyd is a black victim.  Don’t know any others off hand.  Doesn’t matter. Doesn’t go to your conclusion 

These things don’t follow but you don’t understand why. I gave you a white woman “victims”name.  George Floyd is a black victim.  Don’t know any others off hand.  Doesn’t matter. Doesn’t go to your conclusion 

Those 2 are in heavy media rotations. People who have these concrete opinions usually do a bit of fact checking and research. If you believe enough where you agreed with the response then you should know a bit of what it is your agreeing with. If you dont. Why? Ill answer. Because you dont. You care cause your told to and nothing more. You think a response to police brutality. One that has 1000s of cops villianized, spit on, ambushed, and murdered was the correct response but you care about police who are facing the same thing as long as they are in a capital. 

These instances follow. You dont.

Edited by Buffarukus

20 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Those 2 are in heavy media rotations. People who have these concrete opinions usually do a bit of fact checking and research. If you believe enough where you agreed with the response then you should know a bit of what it is your agreeing with. If you dont. Why? Ill answer. Because you dont. You care cause your told to and nothing more. You think a response to police brutality. One that has 1000s of cops villianized, spit on, ambushed, and murdered was the correct response but you care about police who are facing the same thing as long as they are in a capital. 

They follow. You dont.

Quack MD is a well earned moniker. 

Completely lost and delusional.

4 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

Thats says alot about you. As many times as blm attacked gov buildings i never once thought if one got shot that.....whats that? Die slowly and rot in hell.

Ashley Babbitt is a traitor to the nation. Just like every other chud out there at Jan. 6.

Ashley Babbitt is a traitor to the nation. Just like every other chud out there at Jan. 6.

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Why does Antifa need masks?

Is antifa in the room with us right now?

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

Why does Antifa need masks?

you'll have to ask them.  probably the same reasons.  anyone with the exception of law enforcement and the military, that needs to wear masks, is up to no good.  You guys just can't understand the concept of equal treatment.  All groups involved in civil unrest and violence should be sought out and jailed.

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

As I stated you are special to think that a few dozen is worse than 10s of thousands but I knew you feel that way. 

Why is Homeland security spending so much time and resources on a "few dozen".  stop lying

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/st-frg-organizational-dynamics-far-right-hate-groups-united-states-comparing-violent-non

• Eyeroll 1

you'll have to ask them.  probably the same reasons.  anyone with the exception of law enforcement and the military, that needs to wear masks, is up to no good.  You guys just can't understand the concept of equal treatment.  All groups involved in civil unrest and violence should be sought out and jailed.

So all of the summer of rage folks should have gotten jail, not bailed out by Highly funded pacs?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Why is Homeland security spending so much time and resources on a "few dozen".  stop lying

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/st-frg-organizational-dynamics-far-right-hate-groups-united-states-comparing-violent-non

lol, 2011 and 

"This project used the Southern Poverty Law Center’s (SPLC) annual Intelligence Report and Klan Watch publications to identify all known far-right hate groups that existed for at least three years in a row from 1990 to 2008 in the United States"

It is important to study far-right hate groups because they pose a deadly threat to the United States.2 The United States Extremist Crime Database (ECDB) has documented over 335 homicide events, claiming over 560 lives, committed by domestic far-right extremists between 1990 and 2010. More than 100 formal organizations were connected to these incidents. More than one hundred thirty of these incidents were ideologically motivated and took the lives of over 315

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/revcoa18.pdf

them others.  telling you.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/424141/prevalence-rate-of-violent-crime-in-the-us-by-ethnicity/

If you want some current information.

I only read a few in here using racial slurs.  cough, cough

So all of the summer of rage folks should have gotten jail, not bailed out by Highly funded pacs?

because they weren't, numbnuts

https://apnews.com/article/state-courts-violent-crime-arson-violence-crime-cbca8672a70f9f170a086a7a252a751e

The Trump administration’s crackdown on protest violence has already led to more than 300 arrests on federal crimes in the protests since the death of George Floyd. An AP analysis of the data shows that while many people are accused of violent crimes such as arson for hurling Molotov cocktails and burning police cars and assault for injuring law enforcement, others are not. That’s led to criticism that at least some arrests are a politically motivated effort to stymie demonstrations.

It's called justice.  Law and order.  You should learn to like them...

• Eyeroll 1

42 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

because they weren't, numbnuts

https://apnews.com/article/state-courts-violent-crime-arson-violence-crime-cbca8672a70f9f170a086a7a252a751e

The Trump administration’s crackdown on protest violence has already led to more than 300 arrests on federal crimes in the protests since the death of George Floyd. An AP analysis of the data shows that while many people are accused of violent crimes such as arson for hurling Molotov cocktails and burning police cars and assault for injuring law enforcement, others are not. That’s led to criticism that at least some arrests are a politically motivated effort to stymie demonstrations.

It's called justice.  Law and order.  You should learn to like them...

Government drops charges against all inauguration protesters (nbcnews.com)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2020/06/01/dc-protest-george-floyd-white-house/  - peaceful protest. it's funny reading the old news talk about riots as peaceful protest.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/11/501685976/anti-trump-protest-in-portland-ore-turns-destructive-declared-a-riot

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CREC-2021-05-20/html/CREC-2021-05-20-pt1-PgH2643.htm

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-biden-bail/biden-staff-donate-to-group-that-pays-bail-in-riot-torn-minneapolis-idUSKBN2360SZ

https://minnesotareformer.com/2021/05/27/one-year-later-few-charges-for-the-arson-and-destruction/#:~:text=Almost all misdemeanor charges dismissed,26 of those were dismissed.  - all but 26 dropped

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/prosecutors-drop-many-rioting-charges-as-dozens-charged-in-dc-protests-appear-in-court/2020/06/01/b581d5d2-a38b-11ea-bb20-ebf0921f3bbd_story.html

Does it get tiring being dead wrong about so many topics.  or does it not matter cause your just trolling for replies. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

DEMOCRATS KEEP CHOOSING THESE PEOPLE TO REPRESENT THEM AND I KEEP GETTING TOLD IT’S REPUBLICANS BECOMING DANGEROUSLY RADICAL: 

Colorado Democrats Go Full Commie, Choose Open Marxist Who Calls for Cultural Revolution for State House Seat. 

“He is also, of course, a schoolteacher, busy raising up new cadres of Bolsheviks to bring about the revolution he desires.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/08/28/colorado-dems-go-full-commie-choose-open-marxist-who-calls-for-cultural-revolution-for-state-house-seat-n1722603

• Like (+1) 1