One more time: Who is our enemy now?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the dolphins more than anything in the world. The only reason I was sad to see Wicky go was the fact that I couldn't make derogatory comments about him throughout the football season. I still hate Marino, Cox, Bernie Parmalee, both Mark's (Clayton and Duper) and that jackass (I can't remember his first name) Oliver who returned an INT 103 yds for a TD, and everybody else that donned that disgusting teal uniform (Troy Vincent has a pardon, but I still catch myself hating Thurmal every once and awhile). My hatred for Brady is close to Marino simply because he wins, but I can't hate the rest of the players from NE as much because they at least have class. I have always thought of the Felons as a joke of an organization and hope they continue to be cellar dwellers in the AFC East. I think Ray Finkel's mother says it best when describing my feelings "Dan Marino (and in my opinion all other fish too) should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell."

I hate the dolphins more than anything in the world. The only reason I was sad to see Wicky go was the fact that I couldn't make derogatory comments about him throughout the football season. I still hate Marino, Cox, Bernie Parmalee, both Mark's (Clayton and Duper) and that jackass (I can't remember his first name) Oliver who returned an INT 103 yds for a TD, and everybody else that donned that disgusting teal uniform (Troy Vincent has a pardon, but I still catch myself hating Thurmal every once and awhile). My hatred for Brady is close to Marino simply because he wins, but I can't hate the rest of the players from NE as much because they at least have class.  I have always thought of the Felons as a joke of an organization and hope they continue to be cellar dwellers in the AFC East.  I think Ray Finkel's mother says it best when describing my feelings "Dan Marino (and in my opinion all other fish too) should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell."

332315[/snapback]

Louis Oliver. And what the hell? Bernie Parmalee? how obscure. You should hate Gus Scott and Bob Griese, Paul Warfield and John Offerdahl. Parmalee was a joke.

Oh, nice to be hated <_< I'd rather that than all of you just accepting me blindly.

I hate New England. Hatred is usually breeded from jealousy. And I'm jealous of NE not Miami.

331904[/snapback]

I don't think it's envy. I'm more of the mind that familiarity breeds contempt. The NJ Bills backers are around all those Jets fans, so they hate the Jets most. The first couple of replies in this thread were from folks in Mass, so they are bombarded with Patriots stuff (rightly so), so they are going to get tired of that fast. Since I live in South FL (and I'm old enough to remember the last bit of the 70s), I enjoyed the two beat-downs of the Fish the most. When I lived in Philly in the early 90s, I reveled in the Eagles losses. That's just the way it is for the displaced fan.

i hate all AFC east teams. miami still is most hated b/c of 0-for-the-70s, and i actually dislike the jets more than the patriots. i've softened on my hatred of the colts since the divisions were realigned.

The mention of either of the two gets my blood boiling, but after watching Tom Brady on SNL and realizing that he really is a douche bag, and not just me thinking he is, makes my hatred for him lessen. On the other hand, I hate Nick Saban and he hasn't even coached his first game against the Bills. I have to give the edge to the Miami Carp. I do have Patriot and Dolphin toilet paper in my house if that counts for anything. <_<

Dolphins.  I respect New England for how they have achieved their success, and they will be our measuring stick over the next few years.  Miami beat us down for a decade in the 70's.  Miami is a low class organization.  Miami is the classic warm-weather/cold-weather confrontation.  A true rivalry is one that exists regardless of how good either team is.  One where you laugh at the other team's down moments and don't feel the slightest bit of pity.  The Dolphins/Bills rivalry is the only one which meets these criteria.

331814[/snapback]

A-freakin'-men. Especially this:

One where you laugh at the other team's down moments and don't feel the slightest bit of pity.

Still remember Jim Brinson doing his impression of a Fish fan, the day the Ricky Williams 'retirement' news broke.....

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH

*thud*

my new most hated team is the new york jets with that BS stadium they're trying to build which will cost the NYS taxpayers in buffalo even more than they are already enduring with this erie county garbage. <_<

Miami or New England? I can say that I hate them both equally. I think Miami fans are generally quite a bit more stupid than the NE ones. However, NE fans are quite arrogant, and I loathe Rodney Harrison more than any other NFL player.

Miami is fun to laugh at, though. They have made so many personnel mistakes over the past years it's fun to watch.

Dolphins.  I respect New England for how they have achieved their success, and they will be our measuring stick over the next few years.  Miami beat us down for a decade in the 70's.  Miami is a low class organization.  Miami is the classic warm-weather/cold-weather confrontation.  A true rivalry is one that exists regardless of how good either team is.  One where you laugh at the other team's down moments and don't feel the slightest bit of pity.  The Dolphins/Bills rivalry is the only one which meets these criteria.

331814[/snapback]

Outstanding post.

The mention of either of the two gets my blood boiling, but after watching Tom Brady on SNL and realizing that he really is a douche bag, and not just me thinking he is, makes my hatred for him lessen.  On the other hand, I hate Nick Saban and he hasn't even coached his first game against the Bills.  I have to give the edge to the Miami Carp.  I do have Patriot and Dolphin toilet paper in my house if that counts for anything.  :blush:

332424[/snapback]

Yes, but which toilet paper is in the master bath, and which is in the guest room?