One more time: Who is our enemy now?

Since I want to win the division, the Patriots.  They are the team to beat, now and for the immediate future.  Look at it this way, when Miami plays New England, who do you root for, the fish or the pats?  Enough said.  New England is now the Darth Vader of Buffalo football.

331820[/snapback]

I fully agree. The dolphins are far less despicable since the departure of Jimmy Johnson.

This season, all divisional, even conference games will decide who makes the playoffs, so the phish rivalry is not dead, not by a longshot.

That said, NE is certainly the team to beat.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at it this way, when Miami plays New England, who do you root for, the fish or the pats?

331820[/snapback]

Obviously the Pats. :unsure:

As the old chestnut goes, I root for two teams:

the Bills, and whoever's playing the Felons.

Sometimes I find myself wishing that Miami was a little bit

better, so I could hate them more perfectly.

My hate is on Miami.

(I lived through the 70's, but I bet many of you younger guys

just can't understand what we went through.)

The enemy today is the Pats because they are the biggest challenge. But they have not and likely will not ever reach into the soul of Bills fans the way the evil Felons did.

If the Pats suck in five years, there will not be the burning hatred for them that the Fish inspired back in the 70s that still lives on today.

The Pats are our target. The Dolphins are more like a punching bag one can never tire of hitting.

I still hate 'em, still think Zach Thomas is the most overrated LB in the league, and still laugh at their misfortunes -- not injuries, though. At least not too much :unsure:

I hate Miami like Ron Mexico hates rubbers!

331886[/snapback]

hahahahah... that is classic.

I'd hate the Patsies for the simple fact that 2 of our last 4 qb's are NE re-treads that haven't lasted too long here

All this talk and no one calls for me? Wow, I was worried for a while, but no more, I'm glad thet the feelings are mutual, and that the rivalry goes on forever. But! I get more satisfaction now out of beating the Patsies that I do out of beating the Bills. That being said, Any good rival sohld hate their competition. so for 15 weeks out of the season, I think we can semi-stand each other, enjoying the Jets imploding, or the weekly Tom Brady report. But for two weeks, maybe three, I hate you guys.

Screw you guys, I'm gong home.

Miami stinks...who cares about Miami. That's like me saying I hate the Mets. I feel sorry for the Mets. I feel sorry for the Dolphins.

I hate New England. Hatred is usually breeded from jealousy. And I'm jealous of NE not Miami.

I feel sorry for the Dolphins.

Shouldn't a mod ban his access for a couple of days for making an obscene comment like that?

SQUISH THE FISH, always and forever.

CW

I live in NJ, and the Jet$ are just about always #1 on my most hated list, I think it depends where you live honestly.  I put up a poll during SB week asking Bills fans would you root for the Jets or Eagles in the SB, and even till now, the amount of votes for the Jets still disturbs and puzzles me to no end!  :unsure:  :lol:

I wont watch the NFL ever again befor I ever root for the Jets

331826[/snapback]

Haven't You heard, Hackett's gone, The Jets are destined to go 15-1 and no one can stop em. :blink:

I loathe "Gang Green" and that clown Fireman ED. Ne is tops on my list though with miami 3rd on my most hated list.

The vice president at my company is a Fins fan.

332298[/snapback]

And Jay Fielder has a diploma from Dartmouth, doesnt mean he knows anything about football.

But, of course, he is your VP. Remember that next time you're at the company picnic listening to the Bills-Fins game on the radio.