Karine Jean-Pierre to become White House press secretary, the first Black and out LGBTQ person in the role

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your position that one person in the media can’t give an opinion on another person in the media? Really? 

Yes.

ANY criticism of this person HAS to be because of bigotry, the limited viewpoint of leftists cannot allow for anything else.

I am certain that he did not watch any of the show, but relied on HuffPo bias to recieve his thoughts.

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes.

ANY criticism of this person HAS to be because of bigotry, the limited viewpoint of leftists cannot allow for anything else.

I am certain that he did not watch any of the show, but relied on HuffPo bias to recieve his thoughts.

I don't recall any commentary from Tucker or any of you (new threads, for example) on the competence of the previous WHITE Press Secretaries?

If I'm wrong I'm sure you can point it out...

thanks

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't recall any commentary from Tucker or any of you (new threads, for example) on the competence of the previous WHITE Press Secretaries?

If I'm wrong I'm sure you can point it out...

thanks

I’m guessing you’re not aware that the criticism is coming from her previous on air statements made while on a rival network….or do you ONLY see skin color? 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1

LOL!  SHS had a much harder job dealing with the liberal WHPC and their numerous lies about Russian collusion and other such nonsense.  JP knows the country is in the shitter because of her Admin's policies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m guessing you’re not aware that the criticism is coming from her previous on air statements made while on a rival network….or do you ONLY see skin color? 

I only notice when the cult is biching about diversity... 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

thank goodness you’re here to keep everyone in check

we need you on that wall

That's exactly what you do here sunshine.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

The “ cult” bi&@*ing about diversity lol.. 😂 . Billsy still doesn’t get it . I’d like Condoleeza Rice as PS. She’s not a turd of a human like the current PS and her predecessor. 

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Toughen up cupcake.

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  SHS had a much harder job dealing with the liberal WHPC and their numerous lies about Russian collusion and other such nonsense.  JP knows the country is in the shitter because of her Admin's policies.

Sarah had a tough with the TRUTH - get it right.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

That's exactly what you do here sunshine.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Toughen up cupcake.

Cupcake

Sunshine

Precious

Idiots

Isn't it time for you to get back to class? Or are is it recreation time in the ward? 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Cupcake

Sunshine

Precious

Idiots

Isn't it time for you to get back to class? Or are is it recreation time in the ward? 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

thank goodness you’re here to keep everyone in check

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Very simplistic.

The point is what she claimed and not the forum she used.

But you knew that.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Make up your mind.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Make up your mind.

You’re more than free to speak. Your comments are my daily break from reality. Keep them coming…..always good to know what new crisis to light my hair on fire over each morning! 

Maybe you could start posting a weekly forecast…just so I don’t reach a premature climax.

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

it’s early in the process for her where it’s obvious the talking points are utterly nonsensical, so it causes some fumbling. 

Nobody can explain with any rationality how raising corporate taxation and more government spending will help reign in inflation, because it won’t. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Thank you (+1) 1