NFL hiring 8 officials currently in USFL/new rules tweak

PromoTheRobot

20 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The fact that Mike Pereira is the USFL head of officiating doesn’t give me much hope. 

I have found Pereira’s commentary on NFL games to be pretty insightful.  Is it just me?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

• PromoTheRobot changed the title to NFL hiring 8 officials currently in USFL/new rules tweak

"To maximize fan enjoyment"??? So less football is what the fans want? No. Not at all. So tired of this league catering to fringe fans, and jamming a middle finger in the faces of their loyal fan bases. This rule is for gf's and wives that "tolerate" the game. Lets sacrifice a bunch of plays, and change a rule thats been around since inception, so non-fans can watch something else 11mins earlier

edit: is this usfl only? good God please. knee jerk reaction by me, but im so used to Goodell dry ****ing my favorite sport to death

Edited by BillsShredder83
re-thought
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.