Clone Single Player 11xs to Make Best Team

BillsShredder83

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

giphy.gif

I like this but how about:

Offense:  EJ Manuel

Defense:  Aaron Maybin

4 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I like this one! OL would be trash, but he can throw, catch and obv run the ball.

Definitely in my top 3 fav non Bills all time!

Plus he played with Flutie.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Was Knox a HS QB too? I feel like that was one of the (many) reasons he was considered raw coming outta the draft

Theyre playing the 2021 Detroit Lions

OK, who has the strongest (girthiest?) knees in the league?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

So, like, does 11 Josh Allen’s play 11 other Josh Allen’s or Aaron Donald’s? Or do they just play the normal Ravens or whatever? 

I’m assuming the player that is clone has to play both defense and offense for said team against another clone player that has to play both defense and offense. 

I’m still going with Bruce Smith. He is big enough to play o-line and big enough and fast enough to where he could run with the ball. I’m sure he could throw in the event he had to.  There is no way a team full of only Josh Allens could block long enough to score against Team Smith. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

More than 11 Bruce Smiths though? Teams hated playing against 1 Bruce Smith. Imagine if they had to face 5 rushing Smiths!!

Bruce was better on the DL, no doubt, but if you need 11 of them, I think Kearse would hold up much better in the back 7. He probably could’ve played safety!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I vote Tom Brady, for offense and defense. I just want to see him get a whuppin’ and the tar beat out of him! It might look like slow motion football, but how fun would it be be see a team of Aaron Donald’s pounding it up the gut against 11 Brady’s? I’d tune in!!! Ratings thru the roof for THAT! 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Yantha said:

Defense:  Bruce Smith

Offense:  LaDanian Tomlinson (also threw for a number of TDs....).

Be good until you got to a Championship game and then your whole offense would sit on the sideline.

3 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Bruce was better on the DL, no doubt, but if you need 11 of them, I think Kearse would hold up much better in the back 7. He probably could’ve played safety!

Bruce ran a 4.8 . You have a minimum of 4 Bruces rushing against other cloned teams that likely aren’t putting up an o-linemen. I will take my chance with Smith covering long enough to reach the QB. 

Just now, Augie said:

I vote Tom Brady, for offense and defense. I just want to see him get a whuppin’ and the tar beat out of him! It might look like slow motion football, but how fun would it be be see a team of Aaron Donald’s pounding it up the gut against 11 Brady’s? I’d tune in!!! Ratings thru the roof for THAT! 

I'd rather see 11 LTaylors against Brady. I'm thinking of a certain Theismann play 🏥

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Bruce ran a 4.8 . You have a minimum of 4 Bruces rushing against other cloned teams that likely aren’t putting up an o-linemen. I will take my chance with Smith covering long enough to reach the QB. 

Oh, I thought the 11 cloned players would go against a real team? My thought in choosing Kearse is that he was basically a bigger Von Miller and could’ve been an all time great if injuries hadn’t derailed his career. But then again, when you’re that big and that athletic, perhaps injuries are inevitable. I think Bo Jackson ran into a freak injury because he was too athletic for his own body.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Oh, I thought the 11 cloned players would go against a real team? My thought in choosing Kearse is that he was basically a bigger Von Miller and could’ve been an all time great if injuries hadn’t derailed his career. But then again, when you’re that big and that athletic, perhaps injuries are inevitable. I think Bo Jackson ran into a freak injury because he was too athletic for his own body.

I mean, maybe I’m misunderstanding the scenario. But I was under the impression it was one cloned players team vs another cloned players team. Basically 22 vs 22. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.