“ Greatest Pass Route of All Time!”?

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, muppy said:

Batavia Party Zone FTW back in the day.........back then the Marine Midland Bank in Batavia sold a block of tickets and they were in the scoreboard endzone. So that is where I watched a LOT of Bills games back then. I figured there were folks who would remember that game it was truly iconic @chris heff

I had just graduated from college, was moving to NYC. My father gave me the tickets. I met a girl at Mulligans on Hertel thought I’d impress her by taking her to that game. We had a great time, but like I said I was moving, never saw her again

That missed 47 yard field goal at the end happened after midnight, so it was 9/17, George Blanda’s 47th birthday.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, chris heff said:

I had just graduated from college, was moving to NYC. My father gave me the tickets. I met a girl at Mulligans on Hertel thought I’d impress her by taking her to that game. We had a great time, but like I said I was moving, never saw her again

That missed 47 yard field goal at the end happened after midnight, so it was 9/17, George Blanda’s 47th birthday.

chris that youtube clip is iconic footage no matter how you slice it. The scoreboard, Howard Cosell. THE GAME ITSELF ......and all with the star rb injured and not playing in the 2nd half OJ simpson. a trip down memory lane a FUN ONE.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, muppy said:

chris that youtube clip is iconic footage no matter how you slice it. The scoreboard, Howard Cosell. THE GAME ITSELF ......and all with the star rb injured and not playing in the 2nd half OJ simpson. a trip down memory lane a FUN ONE.

Ahmad Rashad was a great WR, the Bills inexplicably did not protect him in the 1976 expansion draft, he was selected by the Seahawks. The Seahawks traded him to the Vikings. He is on the Vikings Ring of Honor.

• Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, muppy said:

greatest of all time is a hard call there are so many gifted Bills receivers past and present. But its the offseason so I will post my personal favorite. It happened in my end zone it was ELECTRIC.

The play I reference begins at the 8 minute mark. The replay is at 9:53. 

1974 09 16 MNF Oakland Raiders at Buffalo Bills - YouTube

The only Bills home game I ever attended.  Good stuff!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I don’t know what hood you from.  Nelly is an OG.

Lol, I, like you am not from any hood. But associated with many from different area that are considered a legit kind of "hood" I guess you could say. They always talked ***** about Nelly's music. I don't know, some like him and some don't, that was just my experience.

How bout I put a band-aid under your eye and make you my Nelly???

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Any discussion of the best route running that doesn't include this gem, is not to be taken seriously.

Agreed. That was just an insane route. Totally smoked him.

8 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Lol, I, like you am not from any hood. But associated with many from different area that are considered a legit kind of "hood" I guess you could say. They always talked ***** about Nelly's music. I don't know, some like him and some don't, that was just my experience.

How bout I put a band-aid under your eye and make you my Nelly???

That band aid is there to cover up the scar he got from a knife from a fight with a Mexican Cartel.

I bet the state pens inmates play Nelly all day long….keeps them hard.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.