The $2 BILLION dollar question: Why would MBS invest in Jared Kushner?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I'll bet my last penny if there was a shred of evidence to prove any wrong doing this Garland led DOJ would be all over it.  Am I wrong?  That's pretty much all there is to say about it.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'll bet my last penny if there was a shred of evidence to prove any wrong doing this Garland led DOJ would be all over it.  Am I wrong?  That's pretty much all there is to say about it.  

🎯 

And why....

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

25 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

How do you know they're not?

53 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's what I've been saying for the past year.  Obviously they investigated it because they have a hard-on for all things Trump.  And obviously found nothing.

If his name isn't Hunter, it's fine.  Clarences get a free pass, too.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

That's what I've been saying for the past year.  Obviously they investigated it because they have a hard-on for all things Trump.  And obviously found nothing.

It should be public domain.  This is the people's government.  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Westside said:

NO EVIDENCE!!!!

Just because you haven't seen any doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  Maybe if they actually informed us we'd know.

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Just because you haven't seen any doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  Maybe if they actually informed us we'd know.

The political system runs on bullsheet and being such only the least amount of truth to keep it running is revealed.

To inform the public would result in the elimination of all speculation. 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The political system runs on bullsheet and being such only the least amount of truth to keep it running is revealed.

To inform the public would result in the elimination of all speculation. 

That's why we have journalists.  it's almost like the oligarchy has taken control of everything.

Just now, daz28 said:

That's why we have journalists.  it's almost like the oligarchy has taken control of everything.

Laughable. The “journalists” have chosen teams. They are no more interested in the truth than Joe Biden or Donald Trump are. Incredible that you would actually hit the “submit reply” button for that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Laughable. The “journalists” have chosen teams. They are no more interested in the truth than Joe Biden or Donald Trump are. Incredible that you would actually hit the “submit reply” button for that. 

How did you miss the second line, where I told you they are bought and paid for, just like the politicians?  Maybe I should have said supposed to have journalists

Edited by daz28

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 3:21 PM, BillStime said:

What exactly did MBS get in return for his $2,000,000,000 investment in the guy who was rejected twice securing top-secret security clearance? Remember, Trump ordered officials to approve JK's security clearance.  Also, what was Trump planning to do with the 15 boxes of classified records discovered at Mar-a-Lago?

The *Real* Reason Jared Kushner was Given $2 Billion to Invest by MBS

Just a refresher:

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts Before committing $2 billion to Mr. Kushner’s fledgling firm, officials at a fund led by the Saudi crown prince questioned taking such a big risk.

Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

The Wooing of Jared Kushner: How the Saudis Got a Friend in the White House

It’s time to Benghazi the shittttt out of Kushner.

Awe, how cute:

FQfQXewXwAsKljm?format=jpg&name=small

One must wonder why Khashoggi had to go and why Trump Kushner bragged about covering for MBS?

FQfSgplXoAcYR-Z?format=jpg&name=small

Off the top of my head to answer the title of this post - probably the same reason why the Chinese & Ukrainians invested in Hunter , Just saying ...

• 2 weeks later...

Even if you ignore the obvious implications of impropriety, how can you think that investing Saudi money in America could possibly end up being a good thing for American workers.  It's even dumber than trickle down. 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

What does this even mean?  It was 7 years ago and involved Russia. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, daz28 said:

Even if you ignore the obvious implications of impropriety, how can you think that investing Saudi money in America could possibly end up being a good thing for American workers.  It's even dumber than trickle down. 

Versus China?

4 hours ago, daz28 said:

Last years foreign investment in nyc property tripled to over 30 percent of all transactions. 

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Last years foreign investment in nyc property tripled to over 30 percent of all transactions. 

Can you imagine you freaks if Hunter Biden got $2 BILLION DOLLARS from ANYONE?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d764xhfhcd2s0lthohy4