The $2 BILLION dollar question: Why would MBS invest in Jared Kushner?

Maybe this is corruption too. But if a foreign entity publicly and overtly investing their money in a firm run by the former presidents son in law, what do you call literally paying a crackhead with no industry expertise whatsoever after which their VP pops actively politically ends a prosecutor investigation into the paying company. 

46 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Maybe this is corruption too. But if a foreign entity publicly and overtly investing their money in a firm run by the former presidents son in law, what do you call literally paying a crackhead with no industry expertise whatsoever after which their VP pops actively politically ends a prosecutor investigation into the paying company. 

Allow me to repeat:

- Hunter Biden should be investigated. By congressional committee AND by the special counsel for violation of the criminal laws. The congressional investigation should be aimed at determining what role Joe Biden played in Hunter's activities and whether he profited from those activities while he was VP.

- Jared Kushner should be investigated, perhaps by the Dem-controlled Senate (since the House won't do it) to determine whether there was/is any quid pro quo for his and his father-in-law's actions while in the White House. There doesn't appear to be any basis for a criminal investigation here, at least not yet.

I know everyone else here seems to think it's an either/or. It isn't. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

With that line of thinking, Hunter was a private citizen the entire time.  He never had a government capacity.  Jared did.  

Both are likely guilty, and both should be prosecuted.

Joe has been in politics for what 50 years? Shouldn’t we hold him to a higher standard? Trump and them were in politics for 5 minutes. You guys simp for a guy who’s exponentially worse on every level and the only response is…but trump. 

• Disagree 1

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Allow me to repeat:

- Hunter Biden should be investigated. By congressional committee AND by the special counsel for violation of the criminal laws. The congressional investigation should be aimed at determining what role Joe Biden played in Hunter's activities and whether he profited from those activities while he was VP.

- Jared Kushner should be investigated, perhaps by the Dem-controlled Senate (since the House won't do it) to determine whether there was/is any quid pro quo for his and his father-in-law's actions while in the White House. There doesn't appear to be any basis for a criminal investigation here, at least not yet.

i dgaf about investigations or whatever. Convicting corruption is nearly impossible, they don’t write emails that say ‘pay my son millions of dollars and I will fire the Ukrainian prosecutor that’s up your ass’

But come the ***** on… shell corporations family members getting direct payments, Biden leveraging foreign aid to fire a prosecutor investigating that company his idiot crackhead son just got a board seat on … a measly Senator salary career guy owning multi million dollar mansions

there’s not smoke here, it’s an inferno. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

But come the ***** on… shell corporations family members getting direct payments, Biden leveraging foreign aid to fire a prosecutor investigating that company his idiot crackhead son just got a board seat on … a measly Senator salary career guy owning multi million dollar mansions

It’s undeniable corruption. 

It smells. That's why I want it to be investigated! I don't know what else to say. Investigate, investigate, try to get evidence on what/how Joe profited and whether Hunter's actions impacted White House decisions (remember, he was VP, not president, so it's not like he was dictating policy).

But what does that have to do with Jared Kushner? Congress doesn't have the resources to look into both at the same time?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

It smells. That's why I want it to be investigated! I don't know what else to say. Investigate, investigate, try to get evidence on what/how Joe profited and whether Hunter's actions impacted White House decisions (remember, he was VP, not president, so it's not like he was dictating policy).

But what does that have to do with Jared Kushner? Congress doesn't have the resources to look into both at the same time?

Dgaf about him either but I suspect if they have a trace of anything there the indictment is already on the way. 

Biden scheme is just soooo egregious. There is no other explanation for the set of known facts…. That doesn’t mean a conviction though, like the oj trial. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Joe has been in politics for what 50 years? Shouldn’t we hold him to a higher standard? Trump and them were in politics for 5 minutes. You guys simp for a guy who’s exponentially worse on every level and the only response is…but trump. 

I don't "simp" for any of them.  They're all garbage.  Most politicians should be in jail for bribes and the like.  I try to call out the hypocrisy like was displayed in the post I replied to. Prosecute Hunter but Jared is a private citizen. 

Hunter is a private citizen, Jared was not.  Both likely deserve jail time.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Allow me to repeat:

What did Trump do for SA during his Presidency?

On 8/31/2023 at 2:04 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Joe stated proudly he got the guy, Shokin,  investigating his son fired using a billion of American dollars, please stop with the question of corruption, he admitted it. Any discussion past that is politics, Trumps kid might be guilty but I have not seen anything obvious. I would not be surprised if he was selling influence but I would like to see the direct connection to Trump as president, or Trump giving improper influence. 

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Joe stated proudly he got the guy, Shokin,  investigating his son fired using a billion of American dollars, please stop with the question of corruption, he admitted it. Any discussion past that is politics, Trumps kid might be guilty but I have not seen anything obvious. I would not be surprised if he was selling influence but I would like to see the direct connection to Trump as president, or Trump giving improper influence. 

Hoax

11 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

They haven’t even dived into it and you can see the precursors that should start an investigation

Liv golf Saudi Arabia

2 billion to Jared Kushner, who has never shown the ability to be working with that kind of money from the Saudi’s

And every time somebody asks these Republican lead committees why they are not looking into Jared Kushner they brush it off faster than bird *****

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They haven’t even dived into it and you can see the precursors that should start an investigation

Liv golf Saudi Arabia

2 billion to Jared Kushner, who has never shown the ability to be working with that kind of money from the Saudi’s

And every time somebody asks these Republican lead committees why they are not looking into Jared Kushner they brush it off faster than bird *****

I am not writing off the Kushner stuff, I just have not seen ANY evidence that links his and Trump's activities once he started with the Saudis. The investigation is good 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Nobody should be off-limits, but you know how a Republican lead house is going to work

I have no problem investigating Hunter Biden if he’s done, offenses prosecute him

But why should Kushner be off-limits?

Yup.  Just like a Dem lead house would.

And who said Kushner is off-limits?  There is nothing stopping them from investigating him.