My worlds are colliding and I couldn’t love it more.

dollars 2 donuts

Seriously?!  I love guitars/blues and the Bills.

I have been watching the Bills since being a youngster for 50 years and I have been watching Australian YouTuber Shane’s site intotheblues for years.

ok, he’s got a video on a custom shop Fender.  I’m down with that, but then…wait….what?!!

Already a subscriber but could I be a bigger fan?*

* No

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Get used to this. We are a front running team now so casual fans who are quite loyal to one team will be inspired to get Bills gear

Halfway around the world...

I know we have fans all over the place, but this is just boggling my mind.  

He is a great guy who knows his stuff when it comes to guitars and I like him for his honest opinions...love him for his honest opinions, really...and then he rolls up one day wearing a Bills t-shirt for his review?!!!

We were at Disney last week and given the new world order of things I should have expected Winnie the Pooh to show up at Epcot for photos wearing an Alex Tuch #89 Sabres jersey...

...with a "C" on it.  😁

EDIT OR ADD:

man...@ 3:26 it is just Shane talking with the Fender Custom Shop Tele and "Bills" and Bills logo in all their combined glory.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

For what it's worth... I've been living in New Zealand for almost 17 years now and am still waiting to spot the first person with Bills gear.

I sure hope that person doesn't mind whatever reaction I come up with!

About 10 years ago, I saw a tourist with a Sabres t-shirt on, while I was driving through town.  (Nelson.)  As soon as I saw him, I aimed my car in that direction, stopped short of hitting him, rolled down my window and shouted, "Let's go Buffalo!!!" and sped off.  The poor dude only had the look of pure shock on their face.  LOL!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.