Whitmer Fednapping Plot: Two defendants NOT GUILTY; Two NO VERDICT (GUILTY in re-trial)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 11:07 AM, DRsGhost said:

Keeping a biased juror?

Placing a time limit on defense cross of government witnesses. Wtf?

I'm no attorney, but something definitely stinks here.

it is also possible that 2 trumpers actually committed a crime for once. 

15 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Is wanting jurors to be open minded during a trial asking too much? 

In a trial about a "militia" formed to kidnap a governor that had as many FBI agents/informants among its members as it did kidnap plotters.

Stop asking questions though. The FBI is clean and these guys are guilty as sin.

5 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

In a trial about a "militia" formed to kidnap a governor that had as many FBI agents/informants among its members as it did kidnap plotters.

Stop asking questions though. The FBI is clean and these guys are guilty as sin.

All these questions were asked and discussed. The jury unanimously found them guilty. But yeah keep pushing your narrative.  Everyone is corrupt except for one man!  The savior! 

Edited by nedboy7

3 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I wonder what Julie Kelly thinks about this...

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Don’t interrupt DRs Ghost, please. He’s in the middle of a conversation with himself. 

Because you guys learn about these developments from CNN and MSNBC, right? :lol:

Hey @Tiberius @BillStime and @716er

***** off!

That's for @The Frankish Reich. Who is weirdly triggered when I tell people to ***** off whose "contributions" here I ignore.

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Because you guys learn about these developments from CNN and MSNBC, right? :lol:

Hey @Tiberius @BillStime and @716er

***** off!

That's for @The Frankish Reich. Who is weirdly triggered when I tell people to ***** off whose "contributions" here I ignore.

Please stop tagging me in your asinine ramblings. You have me on “ignore” for a reason. It’s pretty creepy.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

And like clockwork these morons respond. 

:lol:

It's like telling someone to ***** off as you drive by and these tools are yelling at the car after it's a half mile away.

But sure, I'm the one talking to myself.

Rock bottom

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

And like clockwork these morons respond. 

:lol:

It's like telling someone to ***** off as you drive by and these tools are yelling at the car after it's a half mile away.

But sure, I'm the one talking to myself.

Well, since you summoned me ...

On 8/24/2022 at 11:07 AM, DRsGhost said:

I'm no attorney

Correct. You are no attorney.

So I read this stay-at-home mom's legal analysis, and I can assure you that she (B.A., Eastern Illinois University) is no attorney either.

The claim: a co-worker of a selected juror heard this juror (let's call her Juror 1) say that she had been called for federal court jury duty, and that she hoped that she'd get selected because (something about the Whitmer case). The co-worker supposedly contacted the attorney for one of the defendants, and the attorney filed a motion to dismiss Juror 1 based on that. It seems that the jury (including Juror 1) had already been impaneled by this time.

The investigation: the Clerk of Court was deputized to follow up on the allegation. The clerk found that the allegation was actually this: a friend or associate of the co-worker heard THE CO-WORKER (not Juror 1) say that Juror 1 wanted to be on the jury. And then apparently the co-worker didn't confirm the story.

So that's it. That's the whole whoop-de-do that gets stay at home QAnon moms hot and bothered.

I think the technical lawyer term is "a Hail Mary Pass."

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hilarious this thread miraculously appears on the day the Trump org was found guilty on all counts.

I am truly confused- this sounds like what Tim Geitner did before becoming Treasury secretary- can you explain how they are different?

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Certain billstime is celebrating above like the good fascist he is.

Asking for life and getting 192 months for a guy the FBI clearly framed. Time to celebrate!

Perspective for those of us living in reality. 

Oh I thought you blocked me cupcake?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Freakn loser

It is weird to me how many people are ok with the government pushing this event and then arresting people. The resources never would have come together without the FBI assistance. That being said I don't have much sympathy for these guys because they seem like losers.

Sounds remarkably similar. It's almost as though the FBI has experience running this scam on other people from the outskirts of society. Strange. 

In 2015 the billstimes and tibs of the board would be accusing the FBI of Islamophobia.....today they cheer it.

https://theintercept.com/2015/02/26/fbi-manufacture-plots-terrorism-isis-grave-threats/

these cases follow a very clear pattern:

The known facts from this latest case seem to fit well within a now-familiar FBI pattern whereby the agency does not disrupt planned domestic terror attacks but rather creates them, then publicly praises itself for stopping its own plots.

First, they target a Muslim: not due to any evidence of intent or capability to engage in terrorism, but rather for the “radical” political views he expresses. In most cases, the Muslim targeted by the FBI is a very young (late teens, early 20s), adrift, unemployed loner who has shown no signs of mastering basic life functions, let alone carrying out a serious terror attack, and has no known involvement with actual terrorist groups.

They then find another Muslim who is highly motivated to help disrupt a “terror plot”: either because they’re being paid substantial sums of money by the FBI or because (as appears to be the case here) they are charged with some unrelated crime and are desperate to please the FBI in exchange for leniency (or both). The FBI then gives the informant a detailed attack plan, and sometimes even the money and other instruments to carry it out, and the informant then shares all of that with the target. Typically, the informant also induces, lures, cajoles, and persuades the target to agree to carry out the FBI-designed plot. In some instances where the target refuses to go along, they have their informant offer huge cash inducements to the impoverished target.

Once they finally get the target to agree, the FBI swoops in at the last minute, arrests the target, issues a press release praising themselves for disrupting a dangerous attack (which it conceived of, funded, and recruited the operatives for), and the DOJ and federal judges send their target to prison for years or even decades (where they are kept in special GITMO-like units). Subservient U.S. courts uphold the charges by applying such a broad and permissive interpretation of “entrapment” that it could almost never be successfully invoked.

• Like (+1) 1

Gee, how did the FBI get involved?

DR does NOT want you to dig into this… I wonder why?

Around March 2020, Dan, a veteran in his mid-30s who was wounded in the Iraq war, was working at the post office, looking online for ways to practice his military skills, according to the court documents, when the Wolverine Watchmen’s Facebook page popped up. Members were adherents of the so-called boogaloo movement who seek to speed a societal collapse.

Alarmed by their discussions about targeting law enforcement officers, Dan reported them to the local police and eventually agreed to become an F.B.I. informant, he said in state court. He was paid about $54,000 over the course of the roughly six-month investigation.

Roles of F.B.I. and Informants Muddle the Michigan Governor Kidnapping Case

Oh the boogaloo was involved? No way - stand down and stand by:

Idiots

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sounds remarkably similar. It's almost as though the FBI has experience running this scam on other people from the outskirts of society. Strange. 

In 2015 the billstimes and tibs of the board would be accusing the FBI of Islamophobia.....today they cheer it.

https://theintercept.com/2015/02/26/fbi-manufacture-plots-terrorism-isis-grave-threats/

these cases follow a very clear pattern:

The known facts from this latest case seem to fit well within a now-familiar FBI pattern whereby the agency does not disrupt planned domestic terror attacks but rather creates them, then publicly praises itself for stopping its own plots.

First, they target a Muslim: not due to any evidence of intent or capability to engage in terrorism, but rather for the “radical” political views he expresses. In most cases, the Muslim targeted by the FBI is a very young (late teens, early 20s), adrift, unemployed loner who has shown no signs of mastering basic life functions, let alone carrying out a serious terror attack, and has no known involvement with actual terrorist groups.

They then find another Muslim who is highly motivated to help disrupt a “terror plot”: either because they’re being paid substantial sums of money by the FBI or because (as appears to be the case here) they are charged with some unrelated crime and are desperate to please the FBI in exchange for leniency (or both). The FBI then gives the informant a detailed attack plan, and sometimes even the money and other instruments to carry it out, and the informant then shares all of that with the target. Typically, the informant also induces, lures, cajoles, and persuades the target to agree to carry out the FBI-designed plot. In some instances where the target refuses to go along, they have their informant offer huge cash inducements to the impoverished target.

Once they finally get the target to agree, the FBI swoops in at the last minute, arrests the target, issues a press release praising themselves for disrupting a dangerous attack (which it conceived of, funded, and recruited the operatives for), and the DOJ and federal judges send their target to prison for years or even decades (where they are kept in special GITMO-like units). Subservient U.S. courts uphold the charges by applying such a broad and permissive interpretation of “entrapment” that it could almost never be successfully invoked.

Desperately seeking credibility - hysterical 

👆😂

DR’s go to when thinks he is legitimizing himself tweeting Ms Everything is a False Flag conspiracy theorist when it comes to whitewashing corrupt MAGA.

Once again - her evidence free suspicions gets caught up in her conspiracies as she tries to save her a$$ so that the donations don’t stop flowing.

Donate to American Greatness today 

Also nice the recurring donation flag is already checked - so Trumpian.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886udmdw1et6a6lojklz9

Idiots

• Like (+1) 1