πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

You guys can't settle on an argument.

Β 

Biden is senile and he's a mastermind criminal.Β 

Β 

And still Comer searches for something to pin on Joe.

Β 

Is Comer incompetent?

Yes, it’d be far better if Comer did his best Adam Schiff impression and just started screaming impeachment without actually looking into the matter and collecting evidence. Yes that’d be so much better.Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, it’d be far better if Comer did his best Adam Schiff impression and just started screaming impeachment without actually looking into the matter and collecting evidence. Yes that’d be so much better.Β 

Β 

It's good to hear you admit that Comer hasn't revealed any of the promised evidence of Joe Biden taking bribes.

Β 

Thanks.

Β 

If that situation changes, feel free to post it.

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

It's David Weiss;

Β 

.Β 

Who is David Weiss, the special counsel overseeing Hunter Biden criminal probe?

BY MICHAEL KING

Β 

https://www.cbsnews.com/atlanta/news/who-is-david-weiss-the-special-counsel-overseeing-hunter-biden-criminal-probe/

A few weeks ago the investigation was declared over as the DOJ and Hunter's legal team were ready to settle the case with a plea deal until the judge requested clarity on the terms and conditions of the arrangement.Β  Disagreement on specifics between the prosecutor and defense attorney followed.Β  An arrangement of almost blanket immunity was disclosed and fell through.Β  As a result, a not-guilty plea was submitted to the court.Β  And today, after what was an investigation to be closed, a special counsel is required?Β  To do what?Β  Investigate new revelations or stonewall in hopes the Democrats regain a House majority and maintain control of the White House in November 2024? Β  Β 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A few weeks ago the investigation was declared over as the DOJ and Hunter's legal team were ready to settle the case with a plea deal until the judge requested clarity on the terms and conditions of the arrangement.Β  Disagreement on specifics between the prosecutor and defense attorney followed.Β  An arrangement of almost blanket immunity was disclosed and fell through.Β  As a result, a not-guilty plea was submitted to the court.Β  And today, after what was an investigation to be closed, a special counsel is required?Β  To do what?Β  Investigate new revelations or stonewall in hopes the Democrats regain a House majority and maintain control of the White House in November 2024? Β  Β 

obviously now that the plea sweetheart deal cover up was blown up, they need to find some way to prove he wasn’t ever guilty in the first place.Β 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Β 

It's good to hear you admit that Comer hasn't revealed any of the promised evidence of Joe Biden taking bribes.

Β 

Thanks.

Β 

If that situation changes, feel free to post it.

If that’s what you took away from my response you really do have a problem with the English language. πŸ˜‚

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If that’s what you took away from my response you really do have a problem with the English language. πŸ˜‚

Β 

Well, if you feel trhe proof of Joe Biden taking bribes has been presented by Comer's committee, why don't you post a link to it?

Or, you can do your usual and talk about something else.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Β 

Β 

Seven more years of 'investigation' coming.

Β 

πŸ™„

Thankfully no time limits for bring charges is involved.Β  Let's get this right!Β 

30 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's not so much that Hunter and JB are above the law, more like they are beside it.Β 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Β 

Well, if you feel trhe proof of Joe Biden taking bribes has been presented by Comer's committee, why don't you post a link to it?

Or, you can do your usual and talk about something else.

English is a huge problem for you. Groomer is NOT a synonym for pedophile. And corruption is NOT a synonym for bribery. Time to invest in a dictionary ….and a thesaurus.Β 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

English is a huge problem for you. Groomer is NOT a synonym for pedophile. And corruption is NOT a synonym for bribery. Time to invest in a dictionary ….and a thesaurus.Β 

Β 

i said you'd be unable to answer my question.

Β 

You're a consistent sort.

Β 

Every time you're cornered, you run like a cockroach.

Β 

On to your next nonsense. i never said they were synonyms, now did I?

Β 

For your next dance regale us as to who is being referred to as groomers and who are they supposedly grooming?

Β 

Hint: The answers to the questions are neither Hunter nor Hillary.

Β 

Yeah, I know I'm wasting my time trying to get you to ever answer anything.Β 

Edit: By the way, have you found a link where proof has been offered as to the allegation in the title of the thread, about Joe taking a bribe?

I'll save all of us some time.

The answer is no.

Β Β 

Edited by Kemp
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Β 

i said you'd be unable to answer my question.

Β 

You're a consistent sort.

Β 

Every time you're cornered, you run like a cockroach.

Β 

On to your next nonsense. i never said they were synonyms, now did I?

Β 

For your next dance regale us as to who is being referred to as groomers and who are they supposedly grooming?

Β 

Hint: The answers to the questions are neither Hunter or Hillary.

Β 

Yeah, I know I'm wasting my time trying to get you to ever answer anything.Β 

Β 

Β Β 

I’m not here to provide answers to your stupid talking point laced questions. That game may work on the useful idiots in the lapdog media, but not on actual functioning adults. Sorry if that upsets you.Β 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not here to provide answers to your stupid talking point laced questions. That game may work on the useful idiots in the lapdog media, but not on actual functioning adults. Sorry if that upsets you.Β 

Β 

Thank you for proving my point for the umpteenth time.

You're letting Farley down.

• Like (+1) 1

Again, very simple questions @John from RiversideΒ and the rest can't answer:

Β 

1. What was Hunter's legitimate businesses / what service did he provide that allowed him to legitimately rake in millions from foreign oligarchs?

Β 

Let's answer for them and say legal consultation.Β 

Β 

2a. Then why get paid via a web of shell LLCs for legal consultation work? Seems like that would raise a slew of unnecessary red flags for a legitimate business?

Β 

2b. Why did Jim Biden and the extended Biden family get paid, after funneling money through shell companies, for Hunter's legal consulting work?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1