Confusion around J.D. McKissic

Haplo848

Does anyone know what the latest news with J.D. McKissic is?  I'm seeing a lot of local stories saying that he's going to sign with the Bills, which I'm rather happy with.  We could use a good pass-catching RB.  However, NFL.com is saying that he's going to be resigning with the Commanders.  All of this just sounds like hearsay at this point.  Does anyone know what's going on?

8 minutes ago, Haplo848 said:

Does anyone know what the latest news with J.D. McKissic is?  I'm seeing a lot of local stories saying that he's going to sign with the Bills, which I'm rather happy with.  We could use a good pass-catching RB.  However, NFL.com is saying that he's going to be resigning with the Commanders.  All of this just sounds like hearsay at this point.  Does anyone know what's going on?

Its already all over the board here and the internet.  He is returning to Washington.  When he signed here, Washington had not made him any kind of offer.  But they came back after the fact and matched our offer, and his preference was not to leave Washington at all.  So he decided to return to Washington, where he wanted to be from the get go, just never got an offer until after he agreed verbally here.  

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Its already all over the board here and the internet.  He is returning to Washington.  When he signed here, Washington had not made him any kind of offer.  But they came back after the fact and matched our offer, and his preference was not to leave Washington at all.  So he decided to return to Washington, where he wanted to be from the get go, just never got an offer until after he agreed verbally here.  

To add to this, he never signed here. Free Agency didn't officially start until today. Monday to Wednesday, players can agree to deals with new teams - but they can't officially sign until Wednesday at 4 PM. So he agreed to a deal with us yesterday, but before he officially signed, he changed his mind and re-signed with Washington.

25 minutes ago, Haplo848 said:

There is no confusion. He picked Washington over Buffalo 

What if the Bills offered McKissic more money than he agreed to with WTF ? He changes his mind and says ok, I changed my mind again, I'll come to Buffalo. Then the Bills go Psyche!! LOL!😄 That would be awesome!!

scott porter oh snap GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

To add to this, he never signed here. Free Agency didn't officially start until today. Monday to Wednesday, players can agree to deals with new teams - but they can't officially sign until Wednesday at 4 PM. So he agreed to a deal with us yesterday, but before he officially signed, he changed his mind and re-signed with Washington.

Yes sorry, poor choice of words on my part, just verbally committed.  Thanks for catching that

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.