Britney Griner

Doc

Geesh! I see people show their true colors over here in PPP!

A lot of racist folks in this board. I can tell some are subconsciously racist and would defend themselves to the end of time claiming they view all races equally. The truth is clear in your viewpoints and arguments.

Anyway, getting locked up for 10 years for traces of cannabis oil is not the same as being a spy. Also one was a criminal in the US and the other wasn’t. Grindr can and will do much more for people in American than Whalen would have ever done. For you racist bastards….is a white man locked up all you see or are you really assessing who is actual the more valuable human being in regards of what they can do for fellow American citizens?

Having under a gram of cannabis oil, kneeling in protest of systemic racism, plus being gay and black makes her less valuable than a criminally convicted dishonorably discharged marine??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Reeds said they had also spoken to President Joe Biden on Wednesday and expressed their gratitude.

“I heard in the voices of Trevor’s parents how much they’ve worried about his health and missed his presence,” Biden said in a statement. “And I was delighted to be able to share with them the good news about Trevor’s freedom.”

Asked by CNN’s Kaitlan Collins on Wednesday whether he had been surprised by Reed’s release given Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine, Biden said: “I did it.” The President, pressed on how, continued, “I raised it,” adding, “Three months ago.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/27/politics/trevor-reed-russia/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Geesh! I see people show their true colors over here in PPP!

A lot of racist folks in this board. I can tell some are subconsciously racist and would defend themselves to the end of time claiming they view all races equally. The truth is clear in your viewpoints and arguments.

Anyway, getting locked up for 10 years for traces of cannabis oil is not the same as being a spy. Also one was a criminal in the US and the other wasn’t. Grindr can and will do much more for people in American than Whalen would have ever done. For you racist bastards….is a white man locked up all you see or are you really assessing who is actual the more valuable human being in regards of what they can do for fellow American citizens?

Having under a gram of cannabis oil, kneeling in protest of systemic racism, plus being gay and black makes her less valuable than a criminally convicted dishonorably discharged marine??

Settle down Francis 

32 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Grindr can and will do much more for people in American than Whalen would have ever done.

If you pay close enough attention, the Global American Empire Sycophants (GAES) will reveal themselves without even knowing it.

43 minutes ago, StHustle said:

She is no less valuable, but her freedom sure as hell ain't worth putting thousands, maybe millions  of American lives at risk...you do understand this guy was convicted of selling arms to terrorists for the express purpose of killing Americans. Ya think he may have a bit of a grudge against the good ole USA right now.

Let me ask you a questions, do you think she is more valuable than all the agents who put their lives at risk apprehending this guy?

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

She is no less valuable, but her freedom sure as hell ain't worth putting thousands, maybe millions  of American lives at risk...you do understand this guy was convicted of selling arms to terrorists for the express purpose of killing Americans. Ya think he may have a bit of a grudge against the good ole USA right now.

Let me ask you a questions, do you think she is more valuable than all the agents who put their lives at risk apprehending this guy?

Trump negotiated the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners who immediately returned to the battlefield. 

Enough 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Millions? Oh come on, this guy is GOING to kill BILLIONS!!!! It's a done deal dude!

Just now, Tiberius said:

Millions? Oh come on, this guy is GOING to kill BILLIONS!!!! It's a done deal dude!

you dont think this guy is capable of securing and selling  biological weapons?

Just now, BillStime said:

EVERYTHING

explain dude..you saying does not make it so. Tell me how a Trump mistake makes this a non mistake.  

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump negotiated the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners who immediately returned to the battlefield. 

Enough 

what does that have to do with this? 

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Dude guns dont kill people.  Terrorists do.  And you think some laws or lack of arms dealers are gonna stop bad guys from getting guns? 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You don’t think this guy has already been replaced in the past 14 years?

smfh

Just now, Tiberius said:

Oh boy. Isn't this the same argument that led us to invade Iraq? 

image.png.f30b96f6e06f66a2690c330c441fe4c9.png

OKay, so buy your two dolts argument, their are other bad guys in the world, so why does this guy matter?

and Trump was a idiot..so Joe being a  idiot is all good!