2022 NFL Combine thread

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah I agree.  we’ll see the final results though.  Lots of huge discrepancies between initial times and final times over the last couple days.  

i love Roger Mccreary.  Not blazing fast but he’s fast enough, can tackle, is jacked and is a great locker room for. Would be solid pick @ 25

I don't seee McCreary as a fit. I think he needs to be in a heavy man scheme. He is a talented guy just not sure if I see him here. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Would be nice to have a legit pass rusher, will he be around for us ?

Possible but not likely IMO.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Wow that is much slower than I expected. Was he carrying an injury? 

I haven’t yet seen his final times, just the intitial, so it may have changed.  Don’t think he was injured

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Would be nice to have a legit pass rusher, will he be around for us ?

Zero chance.  Top 10.  I think he or Wyatt will be the falcons pick @ 8.  Walker might even go to the giants 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't seee McCreary as a fit. I think he needs to be in a heavy man scheme. He is a talented guy just not sure if I see him here. 

Do you think we will draft one or go free agent. I like Karlaftis too but heard he's going midround?

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I haven’t yet seen his final times, just the intitial, so it may have changed.  Don’t think he was injured

Zero chance.  Top 10.  I think he or Wyatt will be the falcons pick @ 8.  Walker might even go to the giants 

Good…pushes the wide receivers down the board…

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Not until Frazier and McD gets their hands on him and teach him the nuances of playing corner in the NFL.  Def better in press man, but I think that just makes him more versatile once we teach him the ways.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Do you think we will draft one or go free agent. I like Karlaftis too but heard he's going midround?

Unlikely to fall.  He’s more of a power rusher though…..meh. No thanks

4 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Good…pushes the wide receivers down the board…

Yeah, I think they were both likely to go before our pick, regardless of what mocks were predicting.  

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

I like him as well…will he be there in 2?

Most mocks I've seen have him going somewhere in the 3rd round. Elite athletic profile but new to the position so he doesn't have good instincts or fundamentals. He may not get a lot of snaps as a rookie.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Most mocks I've seen have him going somewhere in the 3rd round. Elite athletic profile but new to the position so he doesn't have good instincts or fundamentals. He may not get a lot of snaps as a rookie.

Yea anywhere from late 2nd to late 3rd. 

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not until Frazier and McD gets their hands on him and teach him the nuances of playing corner in the NFL.  Def better in press man, but I think that just makes him more versatile once we teach him the ways.  

McCreary seems too small, with T-Rex arms, to play outside...might be better suited for the slot...therefore I don’t see the Bills having interest...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.